Allert: Please Save Toby.

Are we absolutely certain that the $13,000.00 and the Paypal account thing isn't just a dummy thing, to make it look legit for a good spoof, or laugh?

Has anyone tried clicking any of the links for making payments to see if they connect to anything? :eek:

dilloduck said:
you guys need to slow down for me-------i'm still waitin for dudley to get the chick off the RR track !

Now THAT was some great adult comedy! I just didn't suspect anything as a kid...

Eightball said:
Are we absolutely certain that the $13,000.00 and the Paypal account thing isn't just a dummy thing, to make it look legit for a good spoof, or laugh?

Has anyone tried clicking any of the links for making payments to see if they connect to anything? :eek:

This what you're looking for? The link goes to Paypal.

Checkout Secure Transaction
PayPal is the secure payment processor for your seller, [email protected].

Pay To: [email protected]
Payment For: Save Toby
Amount:

Don't Have a PayPal Account?
Have a PayPal Account?

You don't need an account. Pay securely using your credit card. Login now to pay with your credit card, bank account, or PayPal balance.

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscover

Email Address:
PayPal Password:
Forget your password?
Forget your email?

dilloduck said:
you guys need to slow down for me-------i'm still waitin for dudley to get the chick off the RR track !

Ya know, that Nell.... she always had a thing for Dudley's horse...... hmmm..... kinda weird.....

They ran off together after the series was cancelled.....

It didn't last, though. The last I heard, the horse left her for Mr. Ed.... gee I never would have figured that, being in the Royal Mounted Police and all! Well, I guess the Mounties always get their man!

Last I heard she was in the hospital recovering from hoof and mouth disease...

Shattered said:
This what you're looking for? The link goes to Paypal.

Checkout Secure Transaction
PayPal is the secure payment processor for your seller, [email protected].

Pay To: [email protected]
Payment For: Save Toby
Amount:

Don't Have a PayPal Account?
Have a PayPal Account?

You don't need an account. Pay securely using your credit card. Login now to pay with your credit card, bank account, or PayPal balance.

VisaMastercardAmerican ExpressDiscover

Email Address:
PayPal Password:
Forget your password?
Forget your email?

Wow, you mean this person really has an account?

Eightball said:
Wow, you mean this person really has an account?

Yes, they have a website, an online store, and a Paypal account all under that name.

Shattered said:
Yes, they have a website, an online store, and a Paypal account all under that name.

I think this business venture may end up back firing on this person, once some animal right's folks get wind of this. It even may cross the lines in the area of some violation of business practice.

Shattered said:
Simple.. It's a right vs. wrong issue. Homosexuality is supposedly morally and/or ethically wrong, but *this* isn't, and is perfectly acceptable? I fail to see how one wrong is perfectly acceptable, and the other is not.
It's a question of priorities. One is a bunny, the other is a question about the type of society in which I want to live. The bunny does not make a blip on my radar. Call me heartless.
Shattered said:
Sometimes it just stuns me how some people think. (Obviously, I'm going to assume that you're going to turn that comment back around on me..) :)
Who - me? :halo:

Nah. It's late, I'm going to let it go.

Merlin1047 said:
It's a question of priorities. One is a bunny, the other is a question about the type of society in which I want to live. The bunny does not make a blip on my radar. Call me heartless.

Who - me? :halo:

Nah. It's late, I'm going to let it go.

Now if this bunny was like that Killer Bunny from Monty Python's "Holy Grail", then I might not be so sympathetic.lol

Merlin1047 said:

You're heartless. :)

It's not "just a bunny".. It's principle.. Ethics.. Morals..A sense of right and wrong...

I may be a sap, but at least I'm consistent.

Shattered said:
You're heartless. :)

It's not "just a bunny".. It's principle.. Ethics.. Morals..A sense of right and wrong...

I may be a sap, but at least I'm consistent.

LOL - you remind me of the people who get into a court battle with the phone company over a two dollar and fifty cent billing issue. Their stock answer is "it's not the money - it's the principle".

Well when it comes to something like that, my principles start around twenty bucks.

When it comes to social issues, bunnies will have to look out for themselves because I'm not riding to the rescue.

Doesn't PETA have a SWAT team they can send?

Shattered said:
I'm not stupid enough to buy in to it, but there are plenty of people in the world that *are*. The fact that you can find that amusing is just stunning, being such a "good" Christian and all. They teach you that in boot camp?

(And the play on words in my avatar is intentional - it references a friend who was killed. Is that amusing, too? I'm more than capable of spelling, TYVM.)

Never said I was a "good" Christian. Find one post where I did. I am a struggling Christian. I occassionally smoke dope and I enjoy good wine. I try to be a good Christian, but I know I have a long way to go.

Sure it is.

I find it funny because I can't believe idiots like you take it serious. How do you know a lot of that money didn't either 1) come from him (it just says what his balance is. There is no proof that much was actually donated) or 2) from some rich republican that liked his humor and decided to help the dude out? You don't know shit, you are just assuming like most idiotic liberals.

Merlin1047 said:
LOL - you remind me of the people who get into a court battle with the phone company over a two dollar and fifty cent billing issue. Their stock answer is "it's not the money - it's the principle".

Well when it comes to something like that, my principles start around twenty bucks.

When it comes to social issues, bunnies will have to look out for themselves because I'm not riding to the rescue.

Doesn't PETA have a SWAT team they can send?

Well, then I hope it's never your mother, or your children that get taken over something that may look legitimate, yet is only designed to play on their sympathies, and rip them off... I'm sure it will be ok with you, until it affects you directly, and then it will be worthy of fighting back.

Cripes.. It's not even the damn bunny..

Tell me.. why was everyone so quick to jump on the bandwagon when someones neighbors dog was being beaten, but this is of no consequence, even tho it's an animal *and* people getting ripped off because some god damned jackass is too fucking lazy to get off his ass and get a real job, but has no qualms about publicly threatening to kill if people don't send him money?

Shattered said:
Well, then I hope it's never your mother, or your children that get taken over something that may look legitimate, yet is only designed to play on their sympathies, and rip them off... I'm sure it will be ok with you, until it affects you directly, and then it will be worthy of fighting back.

Tell me.. why was everyone so quick to jump on the bandwagon when someones neighbors dog was being beaten, but this is of no consequence, even tho it's an animal *and* people getting ripped off because some god damned jackass is too fucking lazy to get off his ass and get a real job, but has no qualms about publicly threatening to kill if people don't send him money?

Because, dumbass 1) the dog was acquired to be a pet and was obviously a victim of cruelty. 2) This is an obvious attempt at humor 3) Last I looked, we don't eat dog in this country but we do eat rabbit.

Your attempt at trying to make this out as a crime is pathetic. Don't you have anything better to worry about? What if it were a cow or a pig, would you be so upset? Probably not because they are killed every day for food. Well, guess what, SO ARE RABBITS.

Shattered said:

My mother and my child have common sense and this doesn't even resemble anything legitimate in my book. Again, if somebody is stupid enough to send in money, then they don't deserve having the money to send in the first place because they are obvious IDIOTS.

freeandfun1 said:
Never said I was a "good" Christian. Find one post where I did. I am a struggling Christian. I occassionally smoke dope and I enjoy good wine. I try to be a good Christian, but I know I have a long way to go.

Sure it is.

I find it funny because I can't believe idiots like you take it serious. How do you know a lot of that money didn't either 1) come from him (it just says what his balance is. There is no proof that much was actually donated) or 2) from some rich republican that liked his humor and decided to help the dude out? You don't know shit, you are just assuming like most idiotic liberals.

Where did you get the idea that I'm liberal? Because I'm not afraid to stand up and tell you that you're full of shit, if I think you are? You dare preach to others about right and wrong, when you're standing knee deep in shit yourself.

Oh, and if you knew anything about Paypal, you'd know that people aren't *STUPID* enough to put more than $20 of their own money into their Paypal account, because the risk that they can lose that money for *any* reason is extremely high. When you create a Paypal account, you give Paypal rights to your bank account. People merely have to claim non-delivery of an item, and Paypal will immediately yank the funds from his/her account if he/she can't prove delivery specifically to the claimants address. Read their user agreement. ALL of it.

Oh, as for your "sure it is" smart crack.. Washington County papers.. Drunk driver.. Hit & run, :asshole:

Shattered said:
Where did you get the idea that I'm liberal? Because I'm not afraid to stand up and tell you that you're full of shit, if I think you are? You dare preach to others about right and wrong, when you're standing knee deep in shit yourself.

Oh, and if you knew anything about Paypal, you'd know that people aren't *STUPID* enough to put more than $20 of their own money into their Paypal account, because the risk that they can lose that money for *any* reason is extremely high. When you create a Paypal account, you give Paypal rights to your bank account. People merely have to claim non-delivery of an item, and Paypal will immediately yank the funds from his/her account if he/she can't prove delivery specifically to the claimants address. Read their user agreement. ALL of it.

Oh, as for your "sure it is" smart crack.. Washington County papers.. Drunk driver.. Hit & run, :asshole:

I don't preach! I offer my opinion so you must have me confused with somebody else.

I guess when I give my opinion, it is preaching, but when you give yours, it is standing up and telling people they are "full of shit"?! :rotflmao:

If you had half a brain, you would know that anybody can make a fake "balance" using HTML. Again, HOW DO YOU KNOW HE HAS RECEIVED THAT MUCH IN DONATIONS? YOU DON'T!!

For all you know, if that much has been received, it has been received as payment for "Save Toby" t-shirts, etc.

How did you get so stupid?

freeandfun1 said:
I don't preach! I offer my opinion so you must have me confused with somebody else.

I guess when I give my opinion, it is preaching, but when you give yours, it is standing up and telling people they are "full of shit"?! :rotflmao:

If you had half a brain, you would know that anybody can make a fake "balance" using HTML. Again, HOW DO YOU KNOW HE HAS RECEIVED THAT MUCH IN DONATIONS? YOU DON'T!!

For all you know, if that much has been received, it has been received as payment for "Save Toby" t-shirts, etc.

How did you get so stupid?

Who cares how much he received? Receiving even $1 for that shit is wrong in every sense of the word.

Shattered said:
Who cares how much he received? Receiving even $1 for that shit is wrong in every sense of the word.

If he recieved $1 or $1 million for selling T-Shirts, hats, cups, etc., there is nothing at all morally wrong with that.

Forum List

Back