Allen West, Still Butthurt

Allen West is a teabagger lunatic. Even the Army told him to move on.

Funny story, about West’s military unit, though. The reason he no longer commands them is that he was forced out of the Army for beating a man in Iraq. After West grew suspicious that an Iraqi policeman was helping terrorists, he ordered his men to abuse the soldier before personally firing his pistol past his head to, well, fearmonger and intimidate the suspect into giving up information. The man was never linked to any attacks and West didn’t just own up to his actions, he campaigned on them.

Rep. West, Discharged From Army For Abusing An Iraqi, Tells Obama Intimidation Is Wrong | TPMDC

West lost his congressional race over a week ago and in typical teabagger fashion threw a complete tinfoil pissy fit crying conspiracy and threatening to sue everyone has now continued the butthurt.

West is now slamming his democratic opponent that won the election because he is attending congressional meetings for the new congress people which he was invited to, and is claiming he's going to keep trying to file more recounts (which he already lost) and crybabying for the rest of his life.

Quite the gem there teabaggers :cuckoo:

Allen West's campaign blasts rival for attending new member events in DC - The Hill's Ballot Box

1290 WJNO // The Palm Beaches' News & Talk
The St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections is admitting that mistakes were made on election night

When uploading results from the last three days of early voting, Gertrude Walker blames human and machine errors, telling TC Palm "i'm not perfect, neither is my staff".

40 of 94 precincts, mostly in Fort Pierce, weren't counted at all and another 54 precincts were counted twice. In total ballots, more than 3,600 in St. Lucie were counted twice, while 1,953 were not scanned at all.​

Oops. You forgot a sentence you, disingenuous sack of shit.

"Walker says a retabulation on sunday corrected the error, and she claims she's confident that every vote has been counted accurately."

Read more: 1290 WJNO // The Palm Beaches' News & Talk
And you believe her...why, exactly? She said the first vote had no problems.

Oh, right -- the Democrat won, any you don't give a shit how.

Some people take democracy seriously.

Others are just dumbass racist pussies.

Why are black republicans always so dissed and considered traitors?

Should be heroes IMO.

I empathise with Allen West, JC Watts. ,the Godfathers guy who ran for presdident and Clarence Williams etc..

Last edited:
West lost his congressional race over a week ago and in typical teabagger fashion threw a complete tinfoil pissy fit crying conspiracy and threatening to sue everyone has now continued the butthurt.

West is now slamming his democratic opponent that won the election because he is attending congressional meetings for the new congress people which he was invited to, and is claiming he's going to keep trying to file more recounts (which he already lost) and crybabying for the rest of his life.

Allen West's campaign blasts rival for attending new member events in DC - The Hill's Ballot Box

The St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections is admitting that mistakes were made on election night

When uploading results from the last three days of early voting, Gertrude Walker blames human and machine errors, telling TC Palm "i'm not perfect, neither is my staff".

40 of 94 precincts, mostly in Fort Pierce, weren't counted at all and another 54 precincts were counted twice. In total ballots, more than 3,600 in St. Lucie were counted twice, while 1,953 were not scanned at all.​

"Walker says a retabulation on sunday corrected the error, and she claims she's confident that every vote has been counted accurately."

and what she fails to mention is her recount did not include the first three days of when the actual 'error' occurred. Why do you think she has hired an attorney?

So that's your excuse for selectively editing the link to change the context? You can't even man up and admit that you left out an important part of the link.

I'm not surprised you turned into a whiny bitch after Romney got crushed. That's to be expected from your ilk.

Why are black republicans always so dissed and considered traitors?

Should be heroes IMO.

I empathise with Allen West, JC Watts. ,the Godfathers guy who ran for presdident and Clarence Williams etc..

You empathize with Link from Mod Squad? Why does Link need your empathy?

and what she fails to mention is her recount did not include the first three days of when the actual 'error' occurred. Why do you think she has hired an attorney?

Why do you think Romney/Ryan got crushed?

So that's your excuse for selectively editing the link to change the context? You can't even man up and admit that you left out an important part of the link.

I'm not surprised you turned into a whiny bitch after Romney got crushed. That's to be expected from your ilk.

oh come on now. we may be sonsabitches but don't ya think calling us ilk is a little strong. :lol:

Pussies who threaten to send OTHER PEOPLE to kick somebody's ass have no reason to lecture others on courage.

Pussy. :lmao:
Say, you never answered the question, dumbass -- "And you believe her...why, exactly? She said the first vote had no problems."

Why do you think Romney/Ryan got crushed?
In part because dumbass Democrats can't fucking count, obviously.

In fact, the Post further reports that, "After a partial recount of early voting in the county (St. Lucie), West gained 132 votes and challenger Murphy lost 667."

Maybe he can be the "Official Poster Boy of the GOP" I have heard it pays well. Rove can collect money for it.

Pussies who threaten to send OTHER PEOPLE to kick somebody's ass have no reason to lecture others on courage.

Say, you never answered the question, dumbass -- "And you believe her...why, exactly? She said the first vote had no problems."

Did you hide in your bunker?

man I like you Black label. Keep up the good work

Allen West has done more for his country than Obama or any of you moonbat racists.......

He should do one more,retire. I don't know why such a man of accomplishment would have sided with a group who would never let his son date their daughters but yet he did. West they played you bra.

Did you hide in your bunker?
When you "threatened" me with other people? Why? Did you really think that would be intimidating?

Dumbass racist pussy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back