Allen West Showing The True Class Of The Tea Party,..

Allen West has got to stop complaining and realize that being a drunk and getting arrested is now a qualification for holding public office. The people have spoken, they want drug addicts, drunks and ex-cons as their leaders.

True.

Just look at George W. Bush.

Consevative Hero.

Drunk.

Arrested for DWI.

First President with a record.

Grats.

:clap2:

He also did coke.

That's what you claim......but then again Bush never said he did coke like Obama has......in a fucken book no less.

What drug addict was elected President? I must have missed something.

The admitted user in the White House. All it takes is one use and you're addicted.

Tell me pray tell, how does a lazy mofo like Obama keep his weight off?

He has to be the laziest motherfucking president in our history. He was born fat. One of the biggest problems he had when he was a little tike was keeping the weight off. His classmates used to call him "Duck-boy" because he was fat and he waddled like a duck.

Then he discovered cocaine which works great for shedding excess pounds. The guy looks like Ike Turner for God's sake. His hair is turning gray in his 40s due to mineral depletion due to lack of appetite.

Bill Clinton ruined his health going on cocaine binges. I think he's clean now. He knows that if he tries it again it may kill him. Obama hasn't learned that yet.

This has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever read. You fit the tea party perfectly :clap2: :D

It’s more pathetic than anything else.

For his sake let’s hope he’s just a liberal troll.

Yeah......Obama sure showed us his during the campaign. Didn't he?

And all of those ads about burning this country to the ground showed class too. I especially liked the one about Mitt Romney murdered someone's wife.

:poop:

Once again Mudwhistle shows everyone how dumb he is.

That add had nothing to do with Obama for America (Official campaign), it was a fringe left Super PAC that paid and aired that commercial.

Unlike Romney and his Jeep fiasco....

Players.png

White House Dodges Questions Regarding ‘Romney Killed my Wife’ Ad | Video | TheBlaze.com

A Super PAC run by a former Obama staffer funded by a current Obama aid. And one of his senior campaign managers Stephanie Cutter was caught talking to that steel worker on the phone. It was so slanderous that even the Super PAC that produced it tried to claim they weren't responsible for the ad.

FS_DA_110107cutter.jpg

Stephanie Cutter and David Axelrod

“You keep trying to refer to it as an outside group,” NBC’s Chuck Todd said to White House Press Secretary Jay Carney during Friday’s press briefing.

“This is a group that David Plouffe has raised money for. David Plouffe works in the West Wing. This is a group that the campaign has asked to come to the cabinet to help raise money. This isn’t just some third party group. So, you do have standing. How do you not have standing when you speak out about this?” he asked.

“Again, as a matter of, as I understand it, the law, [the White House] has no control over what third party groups –” Carney began to say before being cut off.

“The law says you can’t condemn an ad?” Todd asked.

Carney reiterated that the White House has no opinion whatsoever on the ad.

Bill Clinton was a coke-head, this is no mystery. He refused to allow his medical records to be made public.

Obama admitted he was addicted to it while in college. He refuses to allow his medical records to be made public.

I don't see why you dumb-asses think he wouldn't be still using. It's kind of a hard habit to put down. My ole lady used to date a coke-head. She said that Obama looked like he was on it during his last debate.

When did Obama admit this, and what is your proof?

Unlike many past presidential candidates, Obama has openly admitted that when he was in High School and College, he smoked marajuana and snorted a little bit of cocaine.

It's in his book "Dreams of my father".

Barack Obama's Drug Use - Obamapedia

Obama first told of his early drug use in his 1995 memoir, "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance."

He had just become president of the Harvard Law Review at the time of the book's publishing, but he was years away from entering the national spotlight as a U.S. senator.

"Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it," wrote Obama about what he would later say were "bad decisions." "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man."

In the pages that followed, Obama wrote that he stopped using the drugs. But that hasn't kept voters nationwide, including students at UF, from questioning the consequences of Obama's candor.

Charles Smith, a freshman in political science and business administration, said Obama's testimony would harm his image among voters.

Most Americans don't condone drug use, Smith said.

"It's nice to see a politician being honest about it," he said, "but it doesn't help him in the long run."

Tyler Malmborg, a civil engineering senior, said the negative aspects of Obama's past would be tempered by his honesty.

"You can't just be in denial and hide it," Malmborg said. "You have to be willing to own up to it."

Obama's Drug Use Debated - CBS News

This is not a drug addict, this is a young man growing up.

by whining like a bitch.

Allen West got his ass handed to him a week ago and he's still refusing to concede.

West in typical teabagger fashion has been crying tinfoil conspiracies and demanding recounts. One county did voluntarily give a partial recount to shut him up (he still lost) but now he's gone into a full blown teabagger meltdown crying fraud and threatening to sue everyone.

Keep it classy teabaggers :lmao:

FORT PIERCE, Fla.: Partial recount changes little in West-Murphy race - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Shades of Al Gore?

by whining like a bitch.

Allen West got his ass handed to him a week ago and he's still refusing to concede.

West in typical teabagger fashion has been crying tinfoil conspiracies and demanding recounts. One county did voluntarily give a partial recount to shut him up (he still lost) but now he's gone into a full blown teabagger meltdown crying fraud and threatening to sue everyone.

FORT PIERCE, Fla.: Partial recount changes little in West-Murphy race - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

The only thing wrong with West is that he's a black Republican. If he were a democrat you'd be kissing his ass.

Any Republican military who has the audacity to use his service revolver to apply a pubic hair haircut to a jihadi possessing critical information about a possible attack, in order to protect the lives of the men under his command has to scare the cr@p out of all Democrats. Having to deal with Allen West in their midst was desperate times for the Democrats. They resorted to desperate measures to elect the town drunk and rid themselves of West. Go Colonel West! You have my vote, any day.

by whining like a bitch.

The only thing wrong with West is that he's a black Republican. If he were a democrat you'd be kissing his ass.

that & he's craycray :cuckoo:

As it turns out, the election was full of fraud and mishandling. The colonel ain't gonna give up and I think, in the end, the "TRUE" count will end up in his favor.

Yes, Gore did close to the same thing that West is doing.
Yes, Bush was arrested and did community service for a cocaine conviction.

As much as some would like to pretend otherwise - no party has a monopoly on putting self-interest ahead of country and no party is immune from drug use.

When all the provisional and mail-in ballots are counted (should be sometime around 2014 in Florida), if West is outside the .05% margin that triggers an automatic recount. He should crawl back under his rock.

Yes, Gore did close to the same thing that West is doing.
Yes, Bush was arrested and did community service for a cocaine conviction.

As much as some would like to pretend otherwise - no party has a monopoly on putting self-interest ahead of country and no party is immune from drug use.

When all the provisional and mail-in ballots are counted (should be sometime around 2014 in Florida), if West is outside the .05% margin that triggers an automatic recount. He should crawl back under his rock.

Teabaggers have the inability to man up and admin when they lose or are wrong.

If the GOP/teabaggers ever lose an election, it's only because of one reason, voter fraud. West acting like a crybaby shows this off loud and clear.

Forum List

Back