Allen West Ousted From NAACP Event Over Communist Remark

Thats a facking lie, he can say what he likes but if it outrageous there is a price to pay.

He's a Conservative African American Republican. And the NAACP cannot tolerate that. It really is that simple. If he were an average racist African American Democrat, he would be welcomed with open-arms. Many NAACP Members have made very controversial comments and are still allowed to speak at their events. So this is just Bullshit. Their actions actually prove West's point. Stifling the man's Free Speech is a very Communist thing to do.

The race card being played, this is that same shat head who said he's the harriet Tubman to deliver blacks from the Democratic plantation, :rolleyes: whould you like to shuffle that deck.

If he were a racist African American Democrat, he would be allowed to speak. Bet on that. Nuff said. See ya.

I hadn't heard of the Leavenworth 10 until Fail&won't go was harping on them.

Interesting reading. One has to wonder how an American can be accused and convicted of murdering an Al queda dirtbag?? The same dirtbag that would kill you without batting an eye.

Hell. They will cut off your head and send the tape to Al Jazera.

I like West. I see a man of principle who has no problem saying what he believes.

AS for the NAACP?? What does one expect from them? West is a Rep. The rest of that auspicious organization is Dem. Of course West was kicked out. He's probably the only Rep in the entire organization.

Dumbass, they took 4 bounded and gagged detainees to a site and executed them, thats facking murder, I'm in the military and that is not what the rules and regulations tell us to do, we're not in the business of executing people no matter who they are so theree is no facking excuse its against the facking rules and Geneva Convention standards laid out.

And as for West, he was previously scheduled to be a keynote speakers and had it withdrawn because of his comment, if this was done because he was a Repug they would have never originally had him as a keynote speaker to begin with so shut the fack up with your excuses.

Flaylo ...just to let you know....you spelled FUCK and SHIT wrong....

Forum List

Back