Allen West Endorses Joe The Plumber For Congress

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, more commonly known as "Joe The Plumber" for his role in the 2008 presidential campaign, won the endorsement of Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) in his bid for Congress in Ohio.

In a campaign video posted Thursday by Wurzelbacher, West says, "One of the great things about Joe is that he represents the genuineness of the American people. Someone who has served in the military, and now is trying to answer the call to serve at a greater level."

More: Allen West Endorses Joe The Pumber For Congress

Colonel Allen West Endorsement - YouTube

So? What's your point? You hate Joe the Plumber...the same one that unwittingly unmasked Obama before he was elected?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1vRyJQntw]Obama tells Joe the Plumber, I want to Spread the Wealth - YouTube[/ame]

We've been laughing too but really - Its hard to imagine anyone less qualified. Also telling that the rw's love this guy who burst onto the scene by lying his damn fool head off.

I meant Joe the NOT Plumber but the same is true of so many of their faves ... West the Psychopath, Walsh the Dead Beat Dad, the rest of the 80-some teebag freshmen who still don't have a clue and just wander the halls wondering how they got there and where their office is located.

Then there's the biggest cypher and most ignorant of all - Mittens himself.

Added to THAT horror, its looking more and more like Rubio will be his running mate. The rw's uh-DORE little Marco and don't really care that he has ZERO experience and has lied several times in his less than one year as a congressman.

Oh well. He's pretty and that's really all that counts to the rw's.

Occupied - love your new avatar. Artistic but accurate.

Are you kidding? You criticize the GOP? The people that had Pelosi the House Majority leader, the same idiot that says we need to pass it to find out what is in it? Are you kidding? And what the hell are you talking about Rubio and no experience? You guys nominated Obama! Who the hell has less experience, and the "Beer Summit"! What a laugher! The party that elected Mr. Weiner, who was caught with his pants down! Do you guys know that the Sec. Of Treasurer is a tax invader? The you got big fat AlGore, what a tool for the left. And lying? We went their before! Do we really want to get into the Barrack "let's redistribute the wealth" Obama's lies? He has so many broken campaign promises and all the guy does is blame others! What about Harry Reid, any bill theHouse gives him he tables, now debate, no vote, the the fat ass blames the Republicans of being obstructionists. Eric Holder has told so many lies over "Operation: Fast and Furious", I bet he wonders what the truth is now.

Spare me you BS because that seems to be all you have, you are a laugh a minute, you cry about republicans hyperbole of Democrats wanting every kid aborted and yet the guy you are going to vote for President participates in it all day, every day. Remember, the Republicans want dirty air and dirty water! So, you have absolutely higher ground, you are shallow, I bet if you turned your ugly ass sideways you'd disappear.

Last edited:
The guy is a total neophyte, he would simply vote how he is told, say what is written for him and collect a lifetime of government benefits for noting more than to be a shameless lobbyist puppet.
Obama-as-Soros-Charlie-McCarthy.jpg

Why does the left hate middle class working people? If Mr. Wurzelbacher had a degree from Harvard would he be more acceptable? Perhaps if Mr. Wurzelbacher was a minority or a homosexual, he'd garner more respect?

Of course not. ANYONE who doesn't agree with the "Party" in power is "dumb". Soooo GD typical.

Wow, didn't see that coming.

image.jpg
20060426-jeffymcgannon2.jpg

Ever notice has Jeff Gannon and Joe the Plumber are never on at the same time?

Wow, didn't see that coming.

Ever notice has Jeff Gannon and Joe the Plumber are never on at the same time?

Have you ever noticed that your I.Q. doesn't even register in the double digits?

Why are all these endorsements considered by the left to be big news? Is it because they would rather talk about anything but the president's record?

Luckily, Joe the Plumber has zero chance of winning. He will be lucky to get 40% of the vote, but I doubt he will do even that well.

Luckily, Joe the Plumber has zero chance of winning. He will be lucky to get 40% of the vote, but I doubt he will do even that well.

Agreed. The new OH-09 is heavily Democratic and he is running against incumbent Marcy Kaptur who is pretty well liked by her constituency.

Forum List

Back