Allen West Endorses Joe The Plumber For Congress

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, more commonly known as "Joe The Plumber" for his role in the 2008 presidential campaign, won the endorsement of Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) in his bid for Congress in Ohio.

In a campaign video posted Thursday by Wurzelbacher, West says, "One of the great things about Joe is that he represents the genuineness of the American people. Someone who has served in the military, and now is trying to answer the call to serve at a greater level."

More: Allen West Endorses Joe The Pumber For Congress

Colonel Allen West Endorsement - YouTube

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, more commonly known as "Joe The Plumber" for his role in the 2008 presidential campaign, won the endorsement of Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) in his bid for Congress in Ohio.

In a campaign video posted Thursday by Wurzelbacher, West says, "One of the great things about Joe is that he represents the genuineness of the American people. Someone who has served in the military, and now is trying to answer the call to serve at a greater level."

so?

We've been laughing too but really - Its hard to imagine anyone less qualified. Also telling that the rw's love this guy who burst onto the scene by lying his damn fool head off.

I meant Joe the NOT Plumber but the same is true of so many of their faves ... West the Psychopath, Walsh the Dead Beat Dad, the rest of the 80-some teebag freshmen who still don't have a clue and just wander the halls wondering how they got there and where their office is located.

Then there's the biggest cypher and most ignorant of all - Mittens himself.

Added to THAT horror, its looking more and more like Rubio will be his running mate. The rw's uh-DORE little Marco and don't really care that he has ZERO experience and has lied several times in his less than one year as a congressman.

Oh well. He's pretty and that's really all that counts to the rw's.

Occupied - love your new avatar. Artistic but accurate.

Lefties are petty people..that's all

yeah, its just so "petty" to not much like that Joe the NOT Plumber lied to get into the spotlight.

How in the world did the right get to be so damn gullible that they would fall for some ne'er do well goofus like Joe the Plumber just because they feel like they can have a beer with him?

Jeeeez.

I think when CrusaderFrank puts on a dress he posts under the name of Stephanie. Of course I might be wrong, it might be that when Stephanie puts on her biker jeans and leather she posts as CrusaderFrank.

I think when CrusaderFrank puts on a dress he posts under the name of Stephanie. Of course I might be wrong, it might be that when Stephanie puts on her biker jeans and leather she posts as CrusaderFrank.

Ya know (not much, but I digress) posting stupid comments in response to a substantive post makes you appear stupid. Why do you do it ... Oh, of course.

OH....THE....IRONY!!
:lmao:

So? What's your point? You hate Joe the Plumber...the same one that unwittingly unmasked Obama before he was elected?

So? What's your point? You hate Joe the Plumber...the same one that unwittingly unmasked Obama before he was elected?

I don't hate him. I just think he's stupid. McCain and Palin will likely campaign for him.

The guy is a total neophyte, he would simply vote how he is told, say what is written for him and collect a lifetime of government benefits for noting more than to be a shameless lobbyist puppet. Republicans, you have to do better than this, inflicting inept stooges like that on us is just reckless stupidity.

Forum List

Back