Allen West Compares Himself To Abraham Lincoln

Abe Lincoln never served in the US Congress, He served in the Illinois State Congress

Are we to assume that Allen West, the People's Choice, is now planning to run for the presidency in 2016.

Oooooh, please do.

There's nothing that makes the GOP Debates more surreal than a crazy black dude (Alan Keyes, Herman Cain) expressing his self-loathing.

man oh man..you and Lakhota..two peas in a pod
we always knew you lefties were some of the most racist, you just hide it well..but it sure shines through here

And there are no Democrats that are publicity hounds.
JAMES TRAFICANT who also is a convicted felon that never served in a war zone.
Traficant was a criminal BEFORE Democrats elected him.

Alan West lost because he opened his mouth.
Most of his policies and stances are spot on.
However, last thing we need in the GOP is another Alan West.
He is full of himself FIRST.

They elected Jesse Jackson Jr. while he was in a mental ward...but :eusa_shhh:

but he ain't no Uncle tom...oh no

Are we to assume that Allen West, the People's Choice, is now planning to run for the presidency in 2016.

Oooooh, please do.

There's nothing that makes the GOP Debates more surreal than a crazy black dude (Alan Keyes, Herman Cain) expressing his self-loathing.

we always knew you lefties were some of the most racist, you just hide it well..but it sure shines through here

Not really. I just find it funny that so many black "Conservatives" like West, Keyes, Cain and Mia Love are just so full of so much self loathing. Like if there were an operation that could make them white, they'd take it..

michael-jackson-nose-missing.jpg

Oh, wait, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea.

Oooooh, please do.

Not really. I just find it funny that so many black "Conservatives" like West, Keyes, Cain and Mia Love are just so full of so much self loathing. Like if there were an operation that could make them white, they'd take it..

self loathing...now you are the expert on that too..

Allen West Compares Himself To Abraham Lincoln.

Which is hilarious since Republicans compare him to "Step and Fetch it".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Wv5cWfrHU]Slavery Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Oooooh, please do.

Michael Jackson lived the American Dream of a small segment of society. He was a poor black youth who grew up to be a rich white woman.

Michael Jackson lived the American Dream of a small segment of society. He was a poor black youth who grew up to be a rich white woman.

lol, yeah sure he was.:lol:

he didn't compare himself to lincoln. good lord, why are you so stupid?

Lakhota isn't stupid. He is deliberate. He does his own editing, to attract attention to himself, and as with most people of hatred, there is no truth he will not distort.

Here is what the honorable Allen West really said in that interview and commonly known as "the rest of the story."

"Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That’s my goal. I have two daughters, 19 and 16, and I want to make sure that they grow up in a great America that provides them all the opportunities that it provided to their mother and father.

"And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too."

Libertarian Republican

Last edited:
he didn't compare himself to lincoln. good lord, why are you so stupid?

Lakhota isn't stupid. He is deliberate. He does his own editing, to attract attention to himself, and as with most people of hatred, there is no truth he will not distort.

Here is what the honorable Allen West really said in that interview and commonly known as "the rest of the story."

"Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That’s my goal. I have two daughters, 19 and 16, and I want to make sure that they grow up in a great America that provides them all the opportunities that it provided to their mother and father.

"And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too."

Libertarian Republican

yep, that is what he said..and lakhota is most dishonest troll on the board..
I would vote for Mr. West any day over Obama...west is honest at least

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), who lost his congressional reelection bid to Democrat Patrick Murphy, said Friday that his recent defeat does not mean his political career is over, pointing out that Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress.

During an interview with NPR, host Michel Martin asked the often outspoken congressman what he intends to do after he leaves office, just two years after his 2011 debut on Capitol Hill.

"Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That's my goal," West said. "And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too."

More: Allen West Compares Himself To Abraham Lincoln

Obama compared himself to Lincoln too. Only difference is Allen West's comparison was accurate. And I pray that Obama's never becomes accurate.

Forum List

Back