Allen West Compares Himself To Abraham Lincoln

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), who lost his congressional reelection bid to Democrat Patrick Murphy, said Friday that his recent defeat does not mean his political career is over, pointing out that Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress.

During an interview with NPR, host Michel Martin asked the often outspoken congressman what he intends to do after he leaves office, just two years after his 2011 debut on Capitol Hill.

"Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That's my goal," West said. "And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too."

More: Allen West Compares Himself To Abraham Lincoln

Last edited:
Pointing out that Lincoln only served one term in Congress is comparing himself to him how? The only thing West did was say despite his loss he will continue to try find ways to serve his Country I never cease to be amazed how people find things in statements that aren't there.

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), who lost his congressional reelection bid to Democrat Patrick Murphy, said Friday that his recent defeat does not mean his political career is over, pointing out that Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress.

During an interview with NPR, host Michel Martin asked the often outspoken congressman what he intends to do after he leaves office, just two years after his 2011 debut on Capitol Hill.

"Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That's my goal," West said. "And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too."

He, like Lincoln is opposed to Blacks being held captive on a Plantation.

That probably caused the Lincoln Memorial to vibrate.

Another Media Matters tax exempt scoop? What's going on, on the reservation when the radical left worries about the statements of a congressman who lost the election while the Country is on the verge of economic turmoil and the foreign policy is corrupt and criminally negligent?

Everyone knows Obama is Lincoln.

Obama WAS FDR but now he's Lincoln.

I suspect he'll soon be Nixon.

Last edited:
That probably caused the Lincoln Memorial to vibrate.

Another Media Matters tax exempt scoop? What's going on, on the reservation when the radical left worries about the statements of a congressman who lost the election while the Country is on the verge of economic turmoil and the foreign policy is corrupt and criminally negligent?

Worse than starting a $1,000,000,000,000+ war of choice on this great nation's credit card w/ 1000's of casualties and no clear winner :mad: Oh wait...:redface:

o-like-reagan.jpg

Racist bitch....

Forum List

Back