Allen West and the Big Fix

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Allen West and the Big Fix​

Election Fraud? What election fraud?​

Thomas Lifson
November 19, 2012

The legitimacy the electoral process in St. Lucie County, Florida is now in question, as Rep. Allen West seeks judicial intervention to prevent certification of as vote count that is indisputably incompetent, and very possibly corrupt. John Fund, the go-to expert on electoral fraud, writes in National Review Online: West Fights On amid Vote-Recount Mayhem - John Fund - National Review Online

[snip]
The outrgaeousness of this attempted theft is such that it can and will become a cause celebre. We will not forget.

[excerpt]

Read more: Blog: Allen West and the Big Fix

I still don't understand why it's such a big deal about doning a recount, the priority should be getting it right. If they screwed up, fix it, if they didn't a recount will show it.

I still don't understand why it's such a big deal about doning a recount, the priority should be getting it right. If they screwed up, fix it, if they didn't a recount will show it.

The Supreme Court ruled years ago that Florida votes should never be closed examined.

I have no problem with a recount. I'm pretty confident it won't change the results one bit, but it would put an end to all this controversy, although I'm sure West will never be able to let it go. No matter the outcome, we will all know the results are the correct ones and everyone can stop their crying that the Dems try to steal the election.

In 2000 election it was a different story now was it not?

He is just doing a romnesia in a different way.

I have no problem with a recount. I'm pretty confident it won't change the results one bit, but it would put an end to all this controversy, although I'm sure West will never be able to let it go. No matter the outcome, we will all know the results are the correct ones and everyone can stop their crying that the Dems try to steal the election.

If that is the case, why is Gertrude Walker, the election supervisor blocking the recount? Is there something she is hiding? There have already been several discrepencies found, yet
Ms. Walker still failed to meet the obligations set forth by the terms of the recount. Things that make you say, Hmm..

If that is the case, why is Gertrude Walker, the election supervisor blocking the recount? Is there something she is hiding? There have already been several discrepencies found, yet
Ms. Walker still failed to meet the obligations set forth by the terms of the recount. Things that make you say, Hmm..

yes, yes, there must be a conspiracy

Did I not predict the losers of the election would spend the following month claiming "We wuz robbed!!"?

Let's see. This was the most expensive Congressional race in the entire country. And at first the nutters were claiming that there was 141% voter turnout in West's district. Fraud, I tell you!

This claim was proven false.

Then, even though a recount was not required, West targeted specific precincts he wanted recounted. I guess he thought those ones would give him a boost.

So West got his way. But then, after the recounts which West himself demanded, he came out even farther behind!

One way or another, they are going to find cheating whether it is there or not, by golly!

At this point they should contact Al Gore on how to keep being the sore loser and drag this out longer. Gore's an expert on that shit when it comes to Florida.

Last edited:

[snip]
...Gertrude Walker, the 32-year-veteran election supervisor of St. Lucie County...has spent much of the last two weeks explaining why her office completely botched the count. She admitted that her office had acted in "haste" in issuing election results, and that "mistakes were made." Among her mistakes was failing to count 40 of the 94 precincts under her jurisdiction on Election Night - and then counting the other 54 twice. Indeed. On Friday, her office announced it had "discovered" 304 additional early votes left in a box. None had been counted

But Walker wasn't available for comment. She has been hospitalized for unknown reasons.

[snip]
...Gertrude Walker, the 32-year-veteran election supervisor of St. Lucie County...has spent much of the last two weeks explaining why her office completely botched the count. She admitted that her office had acted in "haste" in issuing election results, and that "mistakes were made." Among her mistakes was failing to count 40 of the 94 precincts under her jurisdiction on Election Night - and then counting the other 54 twice. Indeed. On Friday, her office announced it had "discovered" 304 additional early votes left in a box. None had been counted

But Walker wasn't available for comment. She has been hospitalized for unknown reasons.

I have seen recounts take many months. The one for Gore did, and in the end he still lost.

I think the longest recount I have ever heard of was one in Washington State a couple years ago.

In the meantime, a lot of sniping back and forth goes on while people await information.

Seems that Allen West is running the same game that Al Franken used in Minnesota.
Whine, Cry and Appeal till the votes fall your way.

Seems that Allen West is running the same game that Al Franken used in Minnesota.

Heh, that reminds me:

In the first of the dueling press conferences, Fritz Knaak, Coleman's head recount attorney, accused Franken's campaign of employing "Florida-like tactics" by seeking the names of voters whose absentee ballots were rejected. Reporters then rushed to Franken's headquarters a few miles down the road to hear Franken spokesman Andy Barr say the Coleman campaign was once again resorting to "baseless charges and innuendo."

Coleman and Franken: Fighting over the Minnesota Recount - TIME

November 19, 2012

Teabagger DOWN!!!!!

Here are some of the highlights from West's one term in Congress:

* The time he alleged that "78 or 81" members of the House Progressive Caucus—as well as former President Woodrow Wilson—were secretly members of the Communist Party.

* "It ain't happenin', that dog don't hunt, take your pro-Hamas butt and get the hell out of my country!"

* His aforementioned request to the South Florida director of the Council on America-Islamic Relations not to "blow sunshine up my butt and tell me it's warm and fuzzy."

* The suggestion that Planned Parenthood and Code Pink had "neutered" the once-proud American male.

* His insinuation that the country's first Muslim congressman represents "the antithesis of the principles upon which this country was established."

* His lamentation, in the wake of a critical Broward-Palm Beach New Times blog post, that "next time I will put on a tie-dyed shirt and jeans, dance around singing anti-war, anti-American songs, and burn a flag."

* His first choice for chief of staff.

* The time he asked Democratic leaders to flee the country: "You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America."

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back