Allen B. West proven a liar

One difference between I and moonbat is moonbatty sticks to 25 word or less, one line type posts, I've noticed.

I beginning to like your style Bobby, you are a fucking jerk on many things, But I defend your right to be so...Besides, you're BEATING Moonbattery in the poster of the month count, and I KNOW that means something to him! LOLOL...GO BOBBY!
it's because he is really STTAB..

Naw, NOT cutthroat enough!
if one is a sock, one must adapt to the dark...

Allen B. West has been proven a liar to instigate hate for the Oblama administration, the DOD and the Navy...
Allen has a need to lie to cover his feeble attempt at running for president..What a shame for a veteran, just as bad as Trump slurring war time veterans because they were captured during war....When will the right learn that veterans take very serious their devotion to their country and should not be used as political toys?

Navy responds to reports sailor will be charged for returning fire against Chattanooga gunman

You will see that the so called honorable Allen B.West, has no honor...No respect and yet no measure of ethical conduct..

The U.S. Navy is denying reports that it will file charges against a naval officer who used a weapon to return fire against Chattanooga gunman Muhammad Abdulazeez during last month's deadly attack.

On Saturday, conservative commentator Allen B. West wrote a blog post saying sources had told him the Navy would bring charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property. White and a Marine are believed to have fired their personal weapons during the July 16 attacks that killed four Marines and one sailor.

The Pentagon prohibits military personnel from carrying personal weapons while on duty.

"Flood the phone of (Secretary of the Navy) Ray Mabus and (Secretary of Defense Ash) Carter and ask them whose side they're on," West urged. "Demand the charges being brought against Lt.Cmdr White be immediately dropped. If those charges are not dropped, I will personally lead the charge to have Carter and Mabus removed from their positions."

West's story quickly spread online and commenters on the Navy's Facebook page expressed outrage over the idea of White facing charges.

The Navy quickly responded that the West allegations are false.

"Stories of Navy personnel being charged with an offense are not true. There is still a long way to go in reviewing the facts of this tragic incident, but at this time we can confirm no service member has been charged with an offense," the Navy said in a statement posted to social media.

Navy responds to reports sailor will be charged for returning fire against Chattanooga gunman AL.com

Why do you hate veterans?
I see...you hate veterans...

"Allen B. West proven a liar"

There was no need for proof, West has long been established a liar.

And West isn't alone in his guilt, many others helped to propagate his lie, some here on USMB, and some subscribing to this very thread.

One difference between I and moonbat is moonbatty sticks to 25 word or less, one line type posts, I've noticed.

I beginning to like your style Bobby, you are a fucking jerk on many things, But I defend your right to be so...Besides, you're BEATING Moonbattery in the poster of the month count, and I KNOW that means something to him! LOLOL...GO BOBBY!

Mahatma Gandhi — ‘First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.’

Mahatma Gandhi — ‘First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.’

The Donald's strategy all predicted by Gandhi.... who knew?

He's trying to put you into a complacent lull so he can be poster of the month, again.....

He's trying to put you into a complacent lull so he can be poster of the month, again.....

It doesn't matter to me who it is. I have to admit though....I sign up to USMB...next month I'm the top poster?

Can't complain.

Yes, IF I had all day and night to play with people here, there would be no contest, BUT I enjoy the few hours I only spend here now.... People like you are entertaining, in a sick sort of way!

It doesn't matter to me who it is. I have to admit though....I sign up to USMB...next month I'm the top poster?

Can't complain.

Over 200 posts a day tends to do that! Has this become your new hobby?

Can't complain.

I hadn't realized it was that many. Actually though it's closer to 120 posts per day, averaged out.

Ooops, 125 posts/day averaged out.

Can't complain.

I hadn't realized it was that many. Actually though it's closer to 120 posts per day, averaged out.

You have 415 post currently for Aug. this is the 2nd, making your average 207.5 per day so far.... Your math SUCKS! LOLOLOL!

Can't complain.

You have 415 post currently for Aug. this is the 2nd, making your average 207.5 per day so far.... Your math SUCKS! LOLOLOL!

I didn't realize it was that many. I guess my math is kinda sucky at that.

Allen B. West has been proven a liar to instigate hate for the Oblama administration, the DOD and the Navy...
Allen has a need to lie to cover his feeble attempt at running for president..What a shame for a veteran, just as bad as Trump slurring war time veterans because they were captured during war....When will the right learn that veterans take very serious their devotion to their country and should not be used as political toys?

Navy responds to reports sailor will be charged for returning fire against Chattanooga gunman

You will see that the so called honorable Allen B.West, has no honor...No respect and yet no measure of ethical conduct..

The U.S. Navy is denying reports that it will file charges against a naval officer who used a weapon to return fire against Chattanooga gunman Muhammad Abdulazeez during last month's deadly attack.

On Saturday, conservative commentator Allen B. West wrote a blog post saying sources had told him the Navy would bring charges against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for illegally discharging a firearm on federal property. White and a Marine are believed to have fired their personal weapons during the July 16 attacks that killed four Marines and one sailor.

The Pentagon prohibits military personnel from carrying personal weapons while on duty.

"Flood the phone of (Secretary of the Navy) Ray Mabus and (Secretary of Defense Ash) Carter and ask them whose side they're on," West urged. "Demand the charges being brought against Lt.Cmdr White be immediately dropped. If those charges are not dropped, I will personally lead the charge to have Carter and Mabus removed from their positions."

West's story quickly spread online and commenters on the Navy's Facebook page expressed outrage over the idea of White facing charges.

"Stories of Navy personnel being charged with an offense are not true. There is still a long way to go in reviewing the facts of this tragic incident, but at this time we can confirm no service member has been charged with an offense," the Navy said in a statement posted to social media.

Navy responds to reports sailor will be charged for returning fire against Chattanooga gunman AL.com

Yup.

Where is your outrage at obuthole and Hillary lying? Retard.

Why do you hate veterans?
I see...you hate veterans...

You stared a thread hating veterans.

"Allen B. West proven a liar"

There was no need for proof, West has long been established a liar.

And West isn't alone in his guilt, many others helped to propagate his lie, some here on USMB, and some subscribing to this very thread.

Yeah...fuck you...Democrat Presidential Candidate Jim Webb also confirmed the story...moron......

Confirmed Navy Seriously Considering Charges Against Lt. Cmdr Timothy White for Discharging Firearm on Federal Property PJ Tatler

Last night, Democratic presidential candidate Jim Webb — a former senator and former secretary of the Navy —tweeted out the same information as Allen West.

Show me the birth certificate.

Forum List

Back