Allegedly???

If they say he is guilty before the trial, he can claim they tainted the jury pool and he could possibly get off. You understand that, don't you?

If they say he is guilty before the trial, he can claim they tainted the jury pool and he could possibly get off. You understand that, don't you?

Who? they dont have a person. They dont even acknowledge the attack too place, you need to learn to read and understand nuance. I already explained it in the op

Who? they dont have a person. They dont even acknowledge the attack too place, you need to learn to read and understand nuance. I already explained it in the op

You're just looking for something to whine about. No problem. Whine away.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/22/us/conservative-activist-assault-uc-berkeley/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Allegedly? They have the video...CNN is such trash. It's one thing to say the attacker allegedly, but to say they dont know If the attack happend is ridiculous. They believed every word from Smollet and this guy gets and alledger attack happend....fuck these bbn people
The dude was beat up and the police referred to him as a victim, that’s typically all that’s needed to report the story. The news doesn’t usually grill victims. He is a piece of shit for doing what he did, but don’t act like it was the reporters job to try and poke holes in his story, that’s not how victims should be treated. Thank God the police did their job and they did it well.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/22/us/conservative-activist-assault-uc-berkeley/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

Allegedly? They have the video...CNN is such trash. It's one thing to say the attacker allegedly, but to say they dont know If the attack happend is ridiculous. They believed every word from Smollet and this guy gets and alledger attack happend....fuck these bbn people
The dude was beat up and the police referred to him as a victim, that’s typically all that’s needed to report the story. The news doesn’t usually grill victims. He is a piece of shit for doing what he did, but don’t act like it was the reporters job to try and poke holes in his story, that’s not how victims should be treated. Thank God the police did their job and they did it well.

Read my OP again......They said alleged attack....as if the attack may or may not have occurred....

No it just shows bias.....
Believe Smollet...check
Believe Christin Ford...check.
Believe Nathan Phillip's....check

have a MAGA weared get punched..on video...we dont know if that really happend... huh?

Believe Smollet...check

have a MAGA weared get punched..on video...we dont know if that really happend... huh?

You're funny, and a little paranoid. I never said I believed Smollett. At this point he seems to be lying scum. That doesn't change the rights that the accused have.

Read my OP again......They said alleged attack....as if the attack may or may not have occurred....
So in the days after a guy is accused of faking an attack you are complaining about a reporter using the word allegedly as they are taught to do? Ok buddy. #fakeoutrage

Well CNN already says Trump could be a Russian spy. LOL

Believe Smollet...check

You're funny, and a little paranoid. I never said I believed Smollett. At this point he seems to be lying scum. That doesn't change the rights that the accused have.

The post wasn't about an accused....its about media bias and how they manipulate words.......I mean Jesus you people stick to talking points, you really cant think for yourselves.....to quote trump....its sad

So in the days after a guy is accused of faking an attack you are complaining about a reporter using the word allegedly as they are taught to do? Ok buddy. #fakeoutrage

The guy in the video was attacked.......what do you not understand?

Believe Smollet...check

The post wasn't about an accused....its about media bias and how they manipulate words.......I mean Jesus you people stick to talking points, you really cant think for yourselves.....to quote trump....its sad

That's it buddy. Whine all you need to. You'll feel better after you get it all out.

If the whole thing was staged was he still attacked?

yeah, he was clearly attacked, we can figure out motives and press charges......but since MAGA people usually dont fake crimes, I'm confident it's not fake

Believe Smollet...check

That's it buddy. Whine all you need to. You'll feel better after you get it all out.

You're the one whom ou ng about stupid shit, I'm just pointing out media bias, but atleast you now acknowledge the issue

yeah, he was clearly attacked, we can figure out motives and press charges......but since MAGA people usually dont fake crimes, I'm confident it's not fake
Well I’m glad youre confident. What I don’t get is why you give a shit about a headline that says “allegedly”. Why would you care about that?

Well CNN already says Trump could be a Russian spy. LOL

Trump is too stupid to be a real spy.

Lololol, you guys say that, but then claim he run elaborate conspiracies......its quite hilarious

Didn't say he wasn't a crook. His money has always been able to help him skirt the law. Nobody ever paid as much attention to his bullshit until recently.

Forum List

Back