Alleged thieves chop down tree to get to bike

A group of men in Brooklyn apparently decided the fastest way to steal a bike chained to a tree was to cut down the tree.

Alleged thieves chop down tree to get to bike (VIDEO) - NYPOST.com

The video says it all!

:lmao:

Couple of comments. First of all, great video - thanks. OK, first comment: It seemed obvious to me that these guys had failed to consider how actually chopping the tree down would suddenly call all kinds of attention to what they were doing. It's one thing to be chopping at a standing tree. It is quite another for the tree to fall down, covering the sidewalk right there in front of God and everybody.

Second comment: It worked, though, didn't it? When they finally get the bike unhooked from the tree, one guy rides it down the sidewalk and then back to the tree, gets off of it and then walks away from it. Then the video ends. God, I hope they at least took it after all that work.

It's the first time I've seen blacks work so well together

It's the first time I've seen blacks work so well together

Blacks always work well with other Blacks, you know, gangs and all. However, it is when they have to work with other races is when they do not work well. ;)

Quite bizarre to just leave it after all that! (Perhaps they just wanted to show locking your bike is worthless)

Locking you're bike around blacks is worthless

Forum List

Back