Alleged Terror Plot Foiled at JFK Airport

The war on terror is a tactic used by the republicans to KEEP the american public in a state of continual panic. How many times has bush quoted OBL? Have you ever wondered why he listens more to OBL than he does to his own commanders?

I have.

Have you?

The nerve of Pres Bush reminding people about those who want to kill all of us - even liberals like you who want to surrender to them

Should they be ignored?

Nah...Just round 'em up and deport the dumb fuckers. They're to ignorant to realize how good they've got it here, so send 'em to Afghanistan or Iraq where they'll learn the real meaning of radicalism and violence. They would, I think, find the line between life and death too sharp in those places and likely be killed by those they seek to emulate. No great loss.

Nah...Just round 'em up and deport the dumb fuckers. They're to ignorant to realize how good they've got it here, so send 'em to Afghanistan or Iraq where they'll learn the real meaning of radicalism and violence. They would, I think, find the line between life and death too sharp in those places and likely be killed by those they seek to emulate. No great loss.

Na, lock them up

We see how well the catch and release plan on illegals worked

Is this BEFORE or AFTER a trial?

Forum List

Back