Alleged shoplifter killed at WalMart

I love a story with a happy ending.

We don't know why the shoplifter died, except that he's not going to shoplift anymore. He experienced the consequences of his actions.

What if it was your sister doing the shoplifting? or your wife?

would you still have the same ignorant opinion?

I suspect she's enough of a psycho that she would.

Last edited:
(Note that his is not the originally posted article but some of the wording is similar.)

Finally, one of the bloodthirsty rw's admits that the man they were all so happy about being killed had not yet been accused (tried or convicted) of any crime, let alone the crime the holier-than-thou rw's believe warrants the death penalty.

Is it my imagination or is this lack of compassion and empathy something new from the right?

Or have they always cheered when people are murdered?

Remember Trayvon Martin, whose only crime was walking while black and they all piled on, happy that the screw ball racist murdered him in cold blood.

Are ALL rw's this vile and bitter and nasty and sick?

What the fuck are you talking about now? Are we supposed to cry every time someone dies? Did a new law come up that only people convicted of crimes will ever die? If so, what crime did you commit?

yeah, you're right. What the hell do we need our Constitution for? Judge, jury of our peers, our right to due process, lets just throw the whole mess out so you rw's can kill anyone you don't like. Idiot.

Was that a defense?

(Note that his is not the originally posted article but some of the wording is similar.)

Finally, one of the bloodthirsty rw's admits that the man they were all so happy about being killed had not yet been accused (tried or convicted) of any crime, let alone the crime the holier-than-thou rw's believe warrants the death penalty.

Is it my imagination or is this lack of compassion and empathy something new from the right?

Remember Trayvon Martin, whose only crime was walking while black and they all piled on, happy that the screw ball racist murdered him in cold blood.

What the fuck are you talking about now? Are we supposed to cry every time someone dies? Did a new law come up that only people convicted of crimes will ever die? If so, what crime did you commit?

yeah, you're right. What the hell do we need our Constitution for? Judge, jury of our peers, our right to due process, lets just throw the whole mess out so you rw's can kill anyone you don't like. Idiot.

I'm beginning to question your sanity.

Let me help.

A man allegedly caught shoplifting from Walmart is dead after being tackled and placed in a headlock by store employees over the Black Friday weekend.

Read more: Lithonia: Walmart Black Friday 'shoplifter' DIES after being tackled and placed in headlock by employees | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This man wasn't murdered, he was killed while commiting a crime and trayvon was not murdered he was killed after attacking and assaulting an innocent citizen. I don't feel sorry for thieves or thugs when their own actions lead to their deaths. If this pos wasn't stealing, he'd be alive today. If trayvon wasn't acting like the gang-banging n*&%r that he was he'd still be alive. I feel sorry for victims of crime, not for criminals.

Stop assuming you know what Trayvon was doing, you idiot. You weren't there, you only support Zimmerman because he killed a black kid.

This man wasn't murdered, he was killed while commiting a crime and trayvon was not murdered he was killed after attacking and assaulting an innocent citizen. I don't feel sorry for thieves or thugs when their own actions lead to their deaths. If this pos wasn't stealing, he'd be alive today. If trayvon wasn't acting like the gang-banging n*&%r that he was he'd still be alive. I feel sorry for victims of crime, not for criminals.

Stop assuming you know what Trayvon was doing, you idiot. You weren't there, you only support Zimmerman because he killed a black kid.

I support what all the evidence and witness statements have led me to believe. I could cae less if trayvon was white, black, brown, yellow, red or green, he was a thug that attacked a man and got what he deserved.

Was that a defense?

it was more of a Whine.....

Forum List

Back