Alleged phone scam in Haldimand-Norfolk and other ridings in the May elections.

Ropey while they are allegations in the big scheme of things, meaning the Government has been taken to court, YET, Elections Canada investigation has revealed that the Fraudulent phone calls were made by Rack 9 and RMG which are 2 telemarketing firms hired exclusively by the Conservative Government during the 2011 election campaign. As well, Mr.Harper holds his Majority Government by only 12 seats which is just 5184 votes and over 200 ridings have been found to be affected by these calls so it's conceivable that the calls themselves could have affected the outcome of a Minority vs Majority that he has. And as I've said, at the end of the day in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter because it was a constitutional violation.

It's not a constitutional violation. It's simply proof of misdirection. There is no proof tying the misdirection to the Conservative party of Canada other than the ones (on the phone) saying they were part of the Conservative Party of Canada and that they tied themselves to subsidiaries used by the Conservative Party of Canada.

Politics - CBC News

Canadians are not concerned because we saw the tie and are saying fix it. Don't break the government over it. Fix it. Secondary subsidiary firms will be under a constrained and structural oversight.

edit:

Fix it.

Don't fuck it.

A distinctly Canadian approach.

Last edited:
I had a blast watching Pat Martin issue a grovelling apology .:eusa_angel:

He's in a world of trouble and it looks good on the blow hard.

And now a word from Pat Martin
by Aaron Wherry on Monday, April 16, 2012 11:51am - 0 Comments

Having previously clarified his remarks about Campaign Research and apologized for his statements about Responsive Marketing Group, Pat Martin convened reporters this morning to say sorry to RackNine.

I apologize for any damage my statements may have caused to Mr. Meier personally or to RackNine, and I have been specifically authorized by the NDP Party to apologize on behalf of the NDP Party for any similar damage the publications on the NDP website may have caused.

I love it. :D

And now a word from Pat Martin - Beyond The Commons, Capital Read - Macleans.ca

Last edited:

Forum List

Back