Alleged new Deal proposes Two-State Solution

So what that they're neighbors,
any of these wonders lacking in Germany,
or in any of those shithole states You suggest for partners?
Don´t complain to me then.

I don't think that refuting Your nonsense is complaining.
You didn´t refute anything. All you said is that you don´t want peace with Syria and Lebanon.
Maybe You misunderstood,
I merely asked what those failed states have to offer for the progress of human civilization.
Depends on what you want.

You forget to ask whether what You want matters.

Don´t complain to me then.

You didn´t refute anything. All you said is that you don´t want peace with Syria and Lebanon.
Maybe You misunderstood,
I merely asked what those failed states have to offer for the progress of human civilization.

How makes this sentence sense?

Maybe You misunderstood,

Makes all the sense seeing how much You obsess about Israel from thousands of miles away.

Maybe You misunderstood,

Makes all the sense seeing how much You obsess about Israel from thousands of miles away.
What do I? Show me. And your distance to this forum is way larger than mine :D

Maybe You misunderstood,

Let me bring You back to reality.
We vote in spite of what You might prefer.
And between both of us, You're neither the one with the choice nor comprehension of the situation.

Maybe You misunderstood,

True, but the title of this forum is Israel/Palestine, and he actually lives in that titled country. So it's perfectly natural for him to have a vested interest in the forum and its topic.

And between both of us, You're neither the one with the choice nor comprehension of the situation.
You have voted for your little Nazilein who makes Jew-only roads. Ok, your choice. But he´s not making friends.

True, but the title of this forum is Israel/Palestine, and he actually lives in that titled country. So it's perfectly natural for him to have a vested interest in the forum and its topic.
And this thread is not biased.

You have voted for your little Nazilein who makes Jew-only roads. Ok, your choice. But he´s not making friends.

If that what's keeping Jihadis from murdering people on their way to certain holy sites,
who are You to complain?

Are You willing to show by example, maybe a mosque in the Cologne Cathedral as a sign of good intention for commitment to this imaginary peace Syrian style, just to show us how its supposed to be done by the enlightened folks?

Last edited:

If that what's keeping Jihadis from murdering people on their way to certain holy sites,
who are You to complain?

Are You willing to show by example, maybe a mosque in the Cologne Cathedral as a sign of good intention for commitment to this peace, just to show us how its done by the enlightened folks?
That´s not a serious claim. What keeps Jihadists from murdering people are weapons. The government would have my support if they would start to remove the terrorists, not just shell them a little.

who are You to complain?

Are You willing to show by example, maybe a mosque in the Cologne Cathedral as a sign of good intention for commitment to this peace, just to show us how its done by the enlightened folks?
That´s not a serious claim. What keeps Jihadists from murdering people are weapons. The government would have my support if they would start to remove the terrorists, not just shell them a little.

Remove where?
You and Your govt will be the first to shed crocodile tears, and fund them pretending to smile at us.
And that's exactly why none of that matters anymore, not as it was several years ago.

Last edited:

who are You to complain?

Remove where?
You and Your govt will be the first to shed crocodile tears.
They are terrorists, there´s only one way to remove them. Give them the chance to surrender and got to normal business and if they don´t send the military.
Not me. I don´t know for my government, though. Hamas is not equal to Palestine. So even Palestine supporters should agree to the liquidation of Hamas.

who are You to complain?

Remove where?
You and Your govt will be the first to shed crocodile tears.
They are terrorists, there´s only one way to remove them. Give them the chance to surrender and got to normal business and if they don´t send the military.
Not me. I don´t know for my government, though. Hamas is not equal to Palestine. So even Palestine supporters should agree to the liquidation of Hamas.

That we can agree upon.

And the caliphte of Gaza and kingdom Jordan
Allegedly...

The term lost all meaning.

D2mvOMdX0AAe7kk.jpg
The image sounds logic but this is not how international law works.

Usually when people mention the words "international law" they mean something vague that UN members mindlessly repeat in unison wishing it to become reality, but has nothing in common with any binding law.

D2sKGbNX4AAir01.jpg
There is a great misinterpretation of the Mandate.

"There is a great misinterpretation of the Mandate."

i guess that's how hamass feels..........

they got misinterpretation issues

even YOU don't like them [and Abass] - so, it's 2019, what's the next move for them....the palestinians? when is hamass [terrorists] NOT going to be recognized as........"part of the government of the palestinian people anymore?"

how about a new vote ? WHY are terrorists STILL in office ?

Forum List

Back