Alleged Election Fraud In Indiana

I think Indiana should have picked up on that prior to the time of the election.

Verification paperwork is not murder, and I think 2 years is the time one has to take paperwork to court for redress.

Just in my humble and unknowing opinion based on facts that used to be relevant, lol.

sorry, my friend, I can't help you on this one. It would take a scholar of Indiana state laws and United States laws to tell.

If nothing else, the Republican Party had better develop some semblance of checking on each and every state to be sure paperwork is in order several weeks before an election begins.

Last edited:
Explained in the video...

LINK

The fact that there was fraud used to get Obama's name on the primary ballot in the first place is indisputable. Five hundred petition signatures are required in each district for a candidates name to be eligible to appear on the ballot, and Obama's campaign barely exceeded the threshold of 500.

Those people who said they did not sign the petition are all Democrats and one of those democrats was former governor Joe Kernan. Joe said he wasn't even asked. He could've signed both Hillary's and Obama's but they didn't bother to ask; they simply forged his signature. This is not an allegation but a plain easily proven fact. The left in this country, epitomized by Obama is so sure of their being able to skate responsibility that they choose election fraud as the easiest way to operate.

The only value in exposing this is to attempt to use it as an educational tool.

An Oxidental University Professor appeared on Bill O'Reilley's Factor show tonight to discuss ID requirements for voting and was absolutely adamant in her claim that fraud doesn't exist except in instances less common than that of deaths caused by lightening strikes. Her anger at O'Reilley for daring to challenge her (all left wing sources) statistics was telling.

She was vicious, as if to say "make this claim, and we will bring you down," her demeanor was that threatening. And she succeeded in stymying O'Reilly to a fair-thee-well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back