Allawi speaks to Congress

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
I'm listening to Allawi speak to a joint sesssion of Congress. While his description of positive things occuring in Iraq are encouraging, the most uplifting words he has said were "Thank You". (several times)
It's rare to hear these words today---it was great to hear some simple appreciation!!!!

dilloduck said:
I'm listening to Allawi speak to a joint sesssion of Congress. While his description of positive things occuring in Iraq are encouraging, the most uplifting words he has said were "Thank You". (several times)
It's rare to hear these words today---it was great to hear some simple appreciation!!!!

:clap:

NATO AIR said:
we've been thanked?

unbelievable.

your welcome sir.

Amazing isn't it----we've got a whole lot riding on this guy. Cross your fingers that he is popular with Iraqis and can be above the temptations of corruption!

oh ya--hope he can stay alive too!

(side note----After all that Kerry is now basically calling Allawi a liar by saying Iraq going down the tubes.---What timing! :lame2: )

dilloduck said:

I thought that was a very gracious speech, and I thought he presented a strong resolve to see this thru.........I noticed Daschle and Hillary looking very somber though.....:baby:

Forum List

Back