"Allah Islam" premier today on channel 10

That's interesting but I thought Jews don't believe in Paradaise but they believe in a soul being alive or something...I'm not sure

But what if a Muslim follows exactly what the Torah says does he get the highest spot or a spot under for he is a gentile?

We believe in Paradise in a different way that Christians and Muslims do, but not in the concept you call "Hellfire". It's complicated to explain, but we can discuss it if you wish.

If a Muslim follows the laws of Noah he is a rightous and should not be harmed. 'Paradise' and a save haven in the next world is not only for Jews, but to all those who are righteous by their actions.

I heard that but a jewish person told me its not a physcial Paradaise, and so don't you think most of that Paradaise will be full of Muslims since many follow Noah's laws?

Muslims who harm Jews of course won't be in God's loving arms, now would they. And if paradise is physical or not, we don't really know. Muslims who are good just like Christians who are good will not end up being "punished" just because they were not Jews. That's lunacy.

That's interesting but I thought Jews don't believe in Paradaise but they believe in a soul being alive or something...I'm not sure

But what if a Muslim follows exactly what the Torah says does he get the highest spot or a spot under for he is a gentile?

We believe in Paradise in a different way that Christians and Muslims do, but not in the concept you call "Hellfire". It's complicated to explain, but we can discuss it if you wish.

If a Muslim follows the laws of Noah he is a rightous and should not be harmed. 'Paradise' and a save haven in the next world is not only for Jews, but to all those who are righteous by their actions.

I heard that but a jewish person told me its not a physcial Paradaise, and so don't you think most of that Paradaise will be full of Muslims since many follow Noah's laws?

Muslims do not come close to following the NOACHIDE laws----you simply do not know. The MOST IMPORTANT single characteristic of a society which can be considered righteous is that its must administer law thru a JUST COURT OF LAW One of the several bits of filth REJECTED which was characteristic of evil places like Babylon was a slanted judiciary---in which some crimes were not evaluated according to the CRIME but according to the status of the person Thus the life of a lower class person was evaluated as not being = to the life of a "higher" class person Murder was a capital crime if a lower class person killed a "higher class" person-----but not if a higher class person killed a lower class person----thus the followers of the babylonian code were not eligible Shariah law provides that the life of a non muslim is worth only 1/4 that of a muslim----any society that adheres to that kind of filth is cursed sorry----but if you read the bible carefully----its all there

Muslims who harm Jews of course won't be in God's loving arms, now would they. And if paradise is physical or not, we don't really know. Muslims who are good just like Christians who are good will not end up being "punished" just because they were not Jews. That's lunacy.

Not buying it, so what about Jews who harm Muslims? You make I sound a if Jews are Gods personal kids or something. Muslims follow Gods law more? Seriously how about the Jews in Israel who have premarital sex? Are they punished? I know Jews who tell me that they go to summer camps in Israel and have sex with girls.

BecauseIKnow what Lipush is talking about are non Jews who follow the 7 Judaic Laws of Noah listed in the Torah

"In Judaism, the Seven Laws of Noah (Hebrew: שבע מצוות בני נח* Sheva mitzvot B'nei Noach) form the major part of the Noachide Laws, or Noahide Code. This code is a set of moral imperatives that, according to the Talmud, were given by God as a binding set of laws for the "children of Noah" – that is, all of mankind. According to religious Judaism, any non-Jew who lives according to these laws is regarded as a righteous gentile, and is assured of a place in the world to come (Olam Haba), the final reward of the righteous. Adherents are often called "B'nei Noach" (Children of Noah) or "Noahides" and may often network in Jewish synagogues".

Noahide laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Not buying it, so what about Jews who harm Muslims? You make I sound a if Jews are Gods personal kids or something. Muslims follow Gods law more? Seriously how about the Jews in Israel who have premarital sex? Are they punished? I know Jews who tell me that they go to summer camps in Israel and have sex with girls.

Well they can knock themselves out!

But that's not the issue. As a Jew, you have 613 commandments you must follow, well, not REALLY 613 commandments, since many of them are designed to a time were is a Temple, but never mind, just stay with me here, while gentiles are required to follow the saven laws of Noah.

My father, for example, has to carry the burden of more commandments than me, since I'm female and he's a Jewish male. there is a difference.

And you're more likely to be judged when being a Jew because you must follow more strict rules. I don't get why is there a problem with your logic understanding that?:confused:

Baruch Goldstein was a Jewish Israeli POS who was condemned by Jews all over the world for the disgrace he brought upon his people. Israel should build a monument to never forget him for what he did to his country. And America should build a monument for Rachel Corrie so we may never forget what she did to our country.

He wa condemned for the disgrace he brought upon his people? Why wasn't he condemned for murdering 29 Palestinians?

So Israelis only condemned it because it made them look bad.

And thousands attended his funeral and he is called a martyr

He should be condemnd because he killed people who didn't harm him. They could have been followers of Mitzvos Bnei Noah. He didn't know if they were not. It is prouhibited to take those souls away.

That is why he should be condemnd. The shame and sorrow he brought us is besides the point.

Just like any Palestinian terrorist is a shame to the Palestinians who don't condemnd the war crimes committed against innocent Jewish souls.

likening him to rachel corrie makes him sound benign.

But that's not the issue. As a Jew, you have 613 commandments you must follow, well, not REALLY 613 commandments, since many of them are designed to a time were is a Temple, but never mind, just stay with me here, while gentiles are required to follow the saven laws of Noah.

My father, for example, has to carry the burden of more commandments than me, since I'm female and he's a Jewish male. there is a difference.

And you're more likely to be judged when being a Jew because you must follow more strict rules. I don't get why is there a problem with your logic understanding that?:confused:

The people in Israel don't follow strict rule, they are free to do anything depending in their family.

And Muslims follow the strictest laws, maybe you should learn about Mahayana Muhammad determined wrong and forbidden and what he said we should do almost said we have to, like growing a beard is actually a must in Islam

He wa condemned for the disgrace he brought upon his people? Why wasn't he condemned for murdering 29 Palestinians?

So Israelis only condemned it because it made them look bad.

And thousands attended his funeral and he is called a martyr

He should be condemnd because he killed people who didn't harm him. They could have been followers of Mitzvos Bnei Noah. He didn't know if they were not. It is prouhibited to take those souls away.

That is why he should be condemnd. The shame and sorrow he brought us is besides the point.

Just like any Palestinian terrorist is a shame to the Palestinians who don't condemnd the war crimes committed against innocent Jewish souls.

likening him to rachel corrie makes him sound benign.

Eh?!

The people in Israel don't follow strict rule, they are free to do anything depending in their family.

And Muslims follow the strictest laws, maybe you should learn about Mahayana Muhammad determined wrong and forbidden and what he said we should do almost said we have to, like growing a beard is actually a must in Islam

The people of Israel are free to follow religion in which way suits them.

I for example, follow certain laws, but not others. out of health issues, and all sorts of other reasons.

The fact that Muslims are stricts with their faith doesn't matter, one a Jew believes that Judaism is the right path and embraces it.

Baruch Goldstein was a Jewish Israeli POS who was condemned by Jews all over the world for the disgrace he brought upon his people. Israel should build a monument to never forget him for what he did to his country. And America should build a monument for Rachel Corrie so we may never forget what she did to our country.

Let let me be the first: He was a radical Jewish terrorist

If only other Israelis were like you? And are you saying that for your heart? :cool:

and americans should also build a monument to baruch goldstein so we may never forget the shame this jewish american brought upon this, our, country.

Last edited:

If only other Israelis were like you? And are you saying that for your heart? :cool:

and americans should also build a monument to baruch goldstein so we may never fforget the shame this jewish american brought upon this, our, country.

Like the Palestinians who call schools and instetutions named after Jew-killers?

it is extraordinarily arrogant of jews to even suggest that gentiles are somehow required to follow seven laws that they set forth by a jew in order that we may be considered righteous. do you think of gentiles as your slaves, because i am certainly getting that impression.

it is extraordinarily arrogant of jews to even suggest that gentiles are somehow required to follow seven laws that they set forth by a jew in order that we may be considered righteous. do you think of gentiles as your slaves, because i am certainly getting that impression.

Don't you always threaten us that not accepting Jesus will lead us to hell? That's awfully hypocritical of you.

If you don't want, don't do anything. who cares. Go with sandals on Yum Kippur while sleeping with pigs when taking a shower. You think we give a sh*t?

and americans should also build a monument to baruch goldstein so we may never fforget the shame this jewish american brought upon this, our, country.

Like the Palestinians who call schools and instetutions named after Jew-killers?

it is one of your guys who equates baruch goldstein's actions with those of rachel corrie. maybe you should be confronting him and not me.

and for someone whose fellow countrymen are loobbying to elevate an american spy and traitor, jonathan pollard, officially into a "prisoner of zion" with all the benefits that provides...but hey...why don't i fly in next avraham stern memorial day and we can go to kokhav ya'ir and discuss heroes and villains and how they are honoured.

Don't you always threaten us that not accepting Jesus will lead us to hell? That's awfully hypocritical of you.

If you don't want, don't do anything. who cares. Go with sandals on Yum Kippur while sleeping with pigs when taking a shower. You think we give a sh*t?

i don't threaten you with going to hell. i am a bit more practical with my threats and usually mention body parts like knee caps, teeth, or the like. perhaps you are confusing me with one of your evangelical christian allies. i am an irish catholic. hell, we didn't even send a contingent to the crusades that you so whine about.

sleeping with pigs while showering, i imagine, is quite a dangerous activity. perhaps your people need to ban such things but i prefer to rely on good common sense and keep my dinner out of the bathtub.

as for my thinking you "give a shit." i am pretty sure we established the fact that you think no such thing with my accusation of your arrogance in the initial post.

"it is extraordinarily arrogant of jews to even suggest that gentiles are somehow required to follow seven laws that they set forth by a jew in order that we may be considered righteous. do you think of gentiles as your slaves, because i am certainly getting that impression."

does the above make sense to ANYONE ? for the record-----the above proves that the idiot who wrote it has no concept of just what the NOACHIDE "laws" are They were certainly not a code of laws IMPOSED ON GENTILES BY A JEW For imposition of filth------see Constantine and the first "holy roman empire" aka reich----followed by the second aka Inquistion ---followed by the famous THIRD

a short intro ---to the "NOACHIDE LAWS" -----they are actually a desciption of a level of behavior on the part of a society and its members that can be considered ---for practical purposes "civilized" I would describe as more like "principles" than "LAWS" deach seems to object to the fact that at minimum ----the "principles" demand that murder be considered a crime
Islamo nazis play with semantics------the english term "law" has been used by them to insinuate that jews <gasp> are trying to IMPOSE "LAWS" ON GENTILES in order to RULE THEM how comical it CLASSICAL PROJECTION ------imposition of laws on other nations has never been a jewish thing-----for that filth ------see THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE AND THE CALIPHATE

Forum List

Back