Allah is dead

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
In case you missed it, I proved the quran is not the words of God on my thread " what the quran really says". Allah, the sadistic monster described in the quran is finally dead. Here is the proof.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.Thereby proving Muhammad was a false prophet, and he lied about getting a message from God.

...And the Bible says the Earth is a disc. Why not apply your same standards of evidence and conclude that the bible is therefore untrue as well? Otherwise, you are guilty of special pleading.

...And the Bible says the Earth is a disc. Why not apply your same standards of evidence and conclude that the bible is therefore untrue as well? Otherwise, you are guilty of special pleading.

One of the reasons I knew from the first time I opened the quran that it was not a message from God, was that it copied bible myths. There has been much scholarly work done on the bible, but very little on the quran, and I think now is the time to subject the quran to the same kind of literary criticism.

One of the reasons I knew from the first time I opened the quran that it was not a message from God, was that it copied bible myths. There has been much scholarly work done on the bible, but very little on the quran, and I think now is the time to subject the quran to the same kind of literary criticism.

There is more known about how the Koran was written than the bible. If anything, the Koran has more credibility than the bible, by this measure. The fact that the Koran borrows mythology should not be a point against it either, considering nearly all the myths in the bible are borrowed from other mythologies, and even within the bible, the NT copies from the OT, so Christianity would be guilty of the exact same thing. You have no case for the Koran not being authentic that doesn't also apply tithe Christian bible, the Torah, or any other supposedly divinely inspired scripture.

There is more known about how the Koran was written than the bible. If anything, the Koran has more credibility than the bible, by this measure. The fact that the Koran borrows mythology should not be a point against it either, considering nearly all the myths in the bible are borrowed from other mythologies, and even within the bible, the NT copies from the OT, so Christianity would be guilty of the exact same thing. You have no case for the Koran not being authentic that doesn't also apply tithe Christian bible, the Torah, or any other supposedly divinely inspired scripture.

I do not believe in a large part of the bible myths, and I am not here to rehash scholarly work that has been done debunking the bible. The truth is I have not even read the bible all through. By that measure I know the quran better than the bible.

But I maintain the quran can be shown to be flawed and plagiarized, and therefore it cannot be a message from God.

Scriptures are the Fruits in textural form of the Tree of Forbidden Fruits.

Only the Garden is the Presence and Proof of God.

In case you missed it, I proved the quran is not the words of God on my thread " what the quran really says". Allah, the sadistic monster described in the quran is finally dead. Here is the proof.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.Thereby proving Muhammad was a false prophet, and he lied about getting a message from God.

All religions are a man's game. Anybody who soaks up any of that ancient bullshit needs their head examined.

Yet, since the Tree of Forbidden Fruits is itself the fruition of the Gardener's Work in the Presence of the Garden, so too are the Scriptures. In fact, as Gardening generally goes, the blossoms are the ends to the means (not vice versa), so the the Scriptures could be viewed as the goal at which the Gardener aimed -- unless of course they were intended to bring about the blossoming of something beyond the Tree: say, for instance, something like Knowledge in the hearts and minds of the readers.

When it comes to the Bible though, I like to use a slightly different analogy. I see it as a practical tool to be set on humanity's bathroom counter of life. So, as we sit, struggle, and strain on the toilet of day-to-day existence, we needn't fret at the realization that we've run out of the toilet paper of knowledge. We can simply rip out a few pages of Holy Writ, wipe away the filth and cleanse the backsides of our minds with the scriptures, and then flush the foot-long steamer of mortal doubt and confusion down the drain.

Yet, since the Tree of Forbidden Fruits is itself the fruition of the Gardener's Work in the Presence of the Garden, so too are the Scriptures. In fact, as Gardening generally goes, the blossoms are the ends to the means (not vice versa), so the the Scriptures could be viewed as the goal at which the Gardener aimed -- unless of course they were intended to bring about the blossoming of something beyond the Tree: say, for instance, something like Knowledge in the hearts and minds of the readers.

When it comes to the Bible though, I like to use a slightly different analogy. I see it as a practical tool to be set on humanity's bathroom counter of life. So, as we sit, struggle, and strain on the toilet of day-to-day existence, we needn't fret at the realization that we've run out of the toilet paper of knowledge. We can simply rip out a few pages of Holy Writ, wipe away the filth and cleanse the backsides of our minds with the scriptures, and then flush the foot-long steamer of mortal doubt and confusion down the drain.

Oh very practical:

Mark 16
17"These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues;"
18 "they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

that is to so, not a tree of God but sown by Adam and Eve and nurtured to this day.

The Koran has more credibility than the Bible? Clearly, you know nothing about this matter at all. There are two mythologies in this world: (1) the superstition of atheism and that of Nimrod (the satanic sun god of history of many guises, including that of Allah). There is but one true God and true word of God: the God of Judeo-Christianity and the Bible. The rest is vanity and illusion.

The Koran has more credibility than the Bible? Clearly, you know nothing about this matter at all. There are two mythologies in this world: (1) the superstition of atheism and that of Nimrod (the satanic sun god of history of many guises, including that of Allah). There is but one true God and true word of God: the God of Judeo-Christianity and the Bible. The rest is vanity and illusion.

Clearly you know nothing about the authorship of the bible. No originals. No signatures. All we have are copies of copies of translations of copies, gotten decades after the supposed events. To say the Koran is more reliable than the bible is a joke. Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John did not write Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. We don't know who did. Those names were added later. Jesus made false prophecies, such as his returning within a lifetime, but never did. Somehow this is overlooked by Christians so eager for the emotional rewards (existential security) reaped by faith, without care for what is actually true.

Last edited:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

Good luck with that.

Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John did not write Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. We don't know who did. Those names were added later. Jesus made false prophecies, such as his returning within a lifetime, but never did. Somehow this is overlooked by Christians so eager for the emotional rewards (existential security) reaped by faith, without care for what is actually true.

Nonsense.

Forum List

Back