Allah Gave Israel To The Children of Israel

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
In the Holy Quran, worshipped by 99% of palesteenians, Allah, the god of those 99% of palesteenians, says that he gave Israel to the Jewish Prophet Moses, who gave the world the Torah....

Quran 5:20-21: Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The Holy Quran also says that Allah gave Israel to the Children of Israel, who have lived in and ruled in Israel for the last 3000 years...

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Neither palesteenians nor palestine appear in the Holy Quran nor referenced by Allah, not even once. It's their own Holy Book and their own god.

Turns out that Allah is a Zionist.

Last edited:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9amcTg_6I]Who Has a Right to Jerusalem ? - YouTube[/ame]

In the Holy Quran, worshipped by 99% of palesteenians, Allah, the god of those 99% of palesteenians, says that he gave Israel to the Jewish Prophet Moses, who gave the world the Torah....

Quran 5:20-21: Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

The Holy Quran also says that Allah gave Israel to the Children of Israel, who have lived in and ruled in Israel for the last 3000 years...

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Neither palesteenians nor palestine appear in the Holy Quran nor referenced by Allah, not even once. It's their own Holy Book and their own god.

The quran is nothing but a lie put out by a child raping false prophet to get people to worship satan, aka allah.

• Banned

The quran is nothing but a lie put out by a child raping false prophet to get people to worship satan, aka allah.

Allah is just two letters shy of challah.

• Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back