Allah Akbar!... Islam's many Faces...

Sad that the worst offender, Saudi Arabia, is seen as a dear friend of ours by our republican and democrat leaders.

I agree. Those Saudis are knee deep in oil money, they are no friends to Americans however our politicians love them.

They're the worst offenders of human rights in Islamic based countries, yet our political scum still smile, shake hands and suck face with them.

They dont like us either the hatred is mutual, but our leaders have it in mind that this is a good business arrangement with them.

Lets party like its 899!

Sad that the worst offender, Saudi Arabia, is seen as a dear friend of ours by our republican and democrat leaders.

I agree. Those Saudis are knee deep in oil money, they are no friends to Americans however our politicians love them.

I totally agree with you. The majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudiis. They treat their women as second class citizens. They run their country with an iron fist. They have one thing going for them....Oil.

Do we have to kiss their butts so blatantly?

I totally agree with you. The majority of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudiis. They treat their women as second class citizens. They run their country with an iron fist. They have one thing going for them....Oil.

Its a mutual arrangement, the Saudis benefit from access to our weapons, Military training and a US Presence in the Gulf to protect them if shit hits the fan.

Second Class Citizens?... :lol:

How do they Treat People like you who Choose to Publically Defy their Natural Design?...

:)

peace...

While you can calmly dismiss our allegiance with countries with disgusting human rights because you support half the people doing it, I cannot.

I said no such thing...

And if I was King, Bitchlips, I would Liberate ALL of the Countries who were being Tyranized by Islam...

From the Kingdom to Iran.

But I ain't.

peace...

I see, so you agree with Osama on his calls for a Holy War. Sad I was hoping that idealogy died with him.

You're an Idiot...

What is your Answer, to Verbalize that they are Bad?...

Yawn.

peace...

I said no such thing...

And if I was King, Bitchlips, I would Liberate ALL of the Countries who were being Tyranized by Islam...

From the Kingdom to Iran.

But I ain't.

peace...

I see, so you agree with Osama on his calls for a Holy War. Sad I was hoping that idealogy died with him.

You're an Idiot...

Yawn.

peace...

Or to not keep re-electing people into our government who side with Saudi Arabia, how's that?

You're an Idiot...

Yawn.

peace...

Or to not keep re-electing people into our government who side with Saudi Arabia, how's that?

Anyone who wants to severe our relationship with the Saudis will never make it into office, they have 10 trillion dollars in our banks.

You're an Idiot...

Yawn.

peace...

Anyone who wants to severe our relationship with the Saudis will never make it into office, they have 10 trillion dollars in our banks.

I agree, people who want real change with who we ally with will never make it to office, but that doesn't mean I'm going to vote for those who keep up with the status quo of supporting these monsters.

Second Class?... Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

I worked on one of Prince Bandar's Palaces in Riyadh a few years back...

Here's the order of Buildings from the Prince out:

Prince's Palace...

Horses...

Guest Building...

Servants...

Wives...

And that's just their Placement in the Order of Importance.

I Garuntee you the are Whipped MORE and HARDER than the Horses.

peace...

You're an Idiot...

Yawn.

peace...

You get one Vote...

There is no Collective on these Issues.

peace...

You're an Idiot...

Yawn.

peace...

You get one Vote...

There is no Collective on these Issues.

peace...

Yep and with my vote I'll use it to try and end our ties with monsters like Saudi Arabia, sad that you won't.

The ONLY advantage I see with allying with Saudi Arabia is to save our oil resources, use up all of theirs then kick them to the curb.

Yeah, but Liberals don't want us to Use Oil...

So while we "Progressively" Cripple our Economy to Please Environmentalist Liberals, the Islamists will do Oil Business with China...

Another VERY Tolerant Society.

peace...

I'd like some of this Muslim's face.:eusa_angel:

You know, that's not REALLY gonna do anything for teh OP. Just sayin'

^Bodecea's an Apologist for Islamists while she Hates on American Christians for not telling her how Wonderful her Lifestyle Choice is...

Hey Bodey... Go to the Kingdom and be "Out"...

Let me know how that goes for ya. :thup:

peace...
How about we hold the person accountable? Ever think of that?
Show me where Boed posted an article about a christian who raped someone, then put down the whole religion.

You know, that's not REALLY gonna do anything for teh OP. Just sayin'

^Bodecea's an Apologist for Islamists while she Hates on American Christians for not telling her how Wonderful her Lifestyle Choice is...

Hey Bodey... Go to the Kingdom and be "Out"...

Let me know how that goes for ya. :thup:

peace...
How about we hold the person accountable? Ever think of that?
Show me where Boed posted an article about a christian who raped someone, then put down the whole religion.

I didn't Claim she posted an Article about a Chrisitan who Raped someone, then put down the whole religion...

I have Observed her as she has Followed me around the Internet over the last Decade, and she Attacks Christians and goes after Christians while Sounding VERY Restrained if not Sympathetic and Defensive of Islam...

It's what it is, and I don't Care to Document it for your Lu~Lu. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back