all you obama haters etc....

It should be real easy for you to link us to one of your posts where you called the Liberals "disloyal Americans" for questioning Bush and not giving him support.

A post where you ask Liberals if they were loyal to party or Country when they disagreed with Bush Policies.

In fact we have had threads where the Liberals that are all whining now that we should not attack Obama attacked Bush and demanded everyone stop calling them disloyal. That disagreeing with the president was not only not disloyal it was their duty as citizens if they disagreed with President Bush's Policies.

Now that the attacks are on Obama we are hearing a new tune. Sorry but his stated policies suck and the people he is appointing are all for the most part bad for this Country. I do not need to wait till he is actually President to attck his STATED goals and his appointees.

And just like the left whined they were not disloyal for attacking Bush, GUESS what? The Conservatives are not disloyal for attacking Obama on substance and issues, appointees and plans.

Unlike you, you will find where I have told conservatives to lay off the unfounded crap. Unlike Liberals Conservatives are quite willing to call to task other Conservatives when they are being stupid or wrong.

And when ever I have asked the same of Liberals the response has ALWAYS been, They will never openly attack another liberal no matter how wrong.

That's certainly not too much to ask for.. I'll wait.

i have a question...why in the world are you wishing obama does poorly....why? are you really that stupid to hope a sitting president does poorly? what kind of american wishes ill on his country to prove his party or whatever was right? do you really think of yourself as a proud american or simply a proud republican, conservative you can fill in the blank. if you are hoping obama does poorly then you are stupid and need to rethink your loyalities...we need a president to do well and take us out of our current situation....

to the democrats....we are up to our ass in gators...quit trying to drain the swamp...how we got here is only for historicians to debate now...what is important is how we move forward...there are no past laurels to live on at this point....we need to unite and move forward with the goal of making this the greatest country we can.

my point: we have 4 years of obama...let all hope for the best...lets unite behind the president and hope we can get beyond the current situation....so for all of those wishing obama does poorly...stop being stupid partisan ass and realize this country needs to unite and achieve goals that are not beyond us...unless our focus is elsewhere....

so what is more important to you...being a proud republican, democrat or a proud american??? be honest ...can you put your party loyality behind and be a loyal american or will you just whine and bitch and hope for the worse and take glee in all the bad news about obama you can?

What a disengenuous argument. Appeal to emotion and tell everyone that opposes Obama and/or the Democrats in geenral "we all need to unite."

Why would anyone who disagrees with/opposes his political ideology want him to succeed?

I AM hoping for the best. I hope he fails implementing ANY policy that goes against my political ideology and questioning MY loyalty to this Nation isn't going to fly. It's out of loyalty to this nation that I oppose him.

But I get a kick out of you making the same appeal conservatives made in 2000 and got their faces spit on for 8 years. I most certainly don't wish THAT vile behavior on anyone, but don't expect people to support something they don't believe in because YOU suddenly find THAT patriotic.

i have a question...why in the world are you wishing obama does poorly....why? are you really that stupid to hope a sitting president does poorly? what kind of american wishes ill on his country to prove his party or whatever was right? do you really think of yourself as a proud american or simply a proud republican, conservative you can fill in the blank. if you are hoping obama does poorly then you are stupid and need to rethink your loyalities...we need a president to do well and take us out of our current situation....

to the democrats....we are up to our ass in gators...quit trying to drain the swamp...how we got here is only for historicians to debate now...what is important is how we move forward...there are no past laurels to live on at this point....we need to unite and move forward with the goal of making this the greatest country we can.

my point: we have 4 years of obama...let all hope for the best...lets unite behind the president and hope we can get beyond the current situation....so for all of those wishing obama does poorly...stop being stupid partisan ass and realize this country needs to unite and achieve goals that are not beyond us...unless our focus is elsewhere....

so what is more important to you...being a proud republican, democrat or a proud american??? be honest ...can you put your party loyality behind and be a loyal american or will you just whine and bitch and hope for the worse and take glee in all the bad news about obama you can?

Both sides are fucked in this, because both sides complain about the same thing too often.

But I get a kick out of you making the same appeal conservatives made in 2000 and got their faces spit on for 8 years. I most certainly don't wish THAT vile behavior on anyone, but don't expect people to support something they don't believe in because YOU suddenly find THAT patriotic.

Amen! if there had been just a tiny little hint of respect for President Bush and McCain Palin.. A tiny little bit of respect shown for the country. But no, Bush has been evil, a chimperor, a liar a war mongerer and devil and the US of America (the country you now want to stand behind and unite to save ) was wrong and at fault for every single solitary thing that happened in the world. Now you want to try to save her? We should unite now.

If the Democratic leaders had worked to bring down the terrorists just one iota as hard as they've worked to bring down Bush and Cheney we might be somewhere now.. But that aint how they played the game was it?.

Did I miss this big appeal in 2000 calling for uniting the parties? I guess I did cuz what I saw was Bush take office and immediately begin to run the white house like he could do anything he damn well pleased and it only got worse after 9/11 cuz then he had an excuse to hide behind.

I see a bit of hypocrisy coming from BOTH sides. If you said that being against Bush was anti-American you can't really bitch about people saying that being against Obama is Anti-American. If you were against Bush you can't really say anything to those who are against Obama. It works both ways IMO.

When Bush was in office I sincerely prayed for his wellbeing and our countries, it was a scary time with all the terrorism and it was a sad time with 9/11 & Hurricane Katrina. I didnt agree with how long it took for Bush to react to Hurricane Katrina but I certianly did support him in spirit. I love America and I don't want any president to fail whether I agree with everything he's doing or not. I wanted Ron Paul in office but that does not mean I wish Obama will fail. What is important to me is that the demise of our country does not happen under any President and if that President is wrong or evil then I pray his true colors are revealed and he is evicted from his abuse of power. At this point Obama is going to be our president so for me I will wish him well and try to support him the best I can.

Yep! We really need to get over this "let's unite and save the country only cause we are in power now" sthicht.

I think its safe for us to assume that you won't be falling for that schtick, Willow.

Call me cynical, but I think if Obama walked on water, your only comment would be something like:

"Oh look, the Niggar can't swim, either!"

I support our President whether I voted for him or not, and I pray our country recovers from this economic crisis we are in and we are all safe. Glenn Beck said the same thing we must support our president regardless of whether we voted for him or not.

What does it mean to "support" him? If he does something I don't like I'm not just going to accept it because he's the President.

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty." - Ron Paul

I think its safe for us to assume that you won't be falling for that schtick, Willow.

Call me cynical, but I think if Obama walked on water, your only comment would be something like:

That might be true for some, not myself. I know that he's bound to make mistakes, probably some big ones. I know I won't find myself agreeing with foreign voices about what an 'idiot' he or the US are. Would not happen. On the other hand, I do not feel compelled to silence my criticisms in domestic discussions.

What happened over the past 8 years, from the 'progressives', in and out of office was really unacceptable for many reasons. One of which is there will be many hoping he performs badly, applauding each and every stumble.

Calm down Cons. If you want to call Obama a radical muslim marxist, or speculate if he is dodging his grandmother's funeral, go right ahead.

I don't think it makes you anti-american, and I don't think it suggests you're palling around with terrorists. I was called an anti-american traitor for years, because I had the nerve to suggest invading Iraq was an incredibly stupid idea.

You're welcome to criticize Obama. Blind loyalty to a president is a bad thing. You're not anti-americans if you do it.

I will make fun of the criticisms though. I still get a chuckle out of Cons wigging out that Obama was going to "miss" grandma's funeral, or that Hillary had Vince Foster murdered. Good times!

I won't call you cynical,, I'll call you an asshole. for playing your long overused tattered dull as hell race card.. The "N" word is not a word I use at all. Now I have extensively time after time laid out the reasons for my opposition to obamalama so I won't bore you with them again. It's just tough shit that you liberals can"t get the respect you were so unwilling to give. Cry me a river.

What does it mean to "support" him? If he does something I don't like I'm not just going to accept it because he's the President.

"It is dissent from government policies that defines the true patriot and champion of liberty." - Ron Paul

When Bush was in office I sincerely prayed for his wellbeing and our countries. What is important to me is that the demise of our country does not happen under any President and if that President is wrong or evil then I pray his true colors are revealed and he is evicted from his abuse of power. At this point Obama is going to be our president so for me I will wish him well and try to support him the best I can.

"Support him and our country in spirit like "prayer" I support my country & president by praying to know that its in God's hand and our president will be guided to do the right thing, Politicially I identify more with Ron Paul but I don't worship him and agree with every idea he has. I don't agree with any politician 100% because I have my own individual beliefs and all I can do is try to find a politician who I identify the most with. I haven't seen Obama in office yet. So I will support him and give him the benefit of doubt.

I agree. But they're already talking about him causing this recession and hoping that he does badly.

Me? I always hoped Bush would do well. It's not my fault he didn't care about any of the people he was governing.

And now I hope for the best with Obama. And we'll see what happens.

But I'm sure not going to think it's ok for the loony toons to run around talking about an "obama recession" and seceeding from the U.S.

I agree. But they're already talking about him causing this recession and hoping that he does badly.

Me? I always hoped Bush would do well. It's not my fault he didn't care about any of the people he was governing.

And now I hope for the best with Obama. And we'll see what happens.

But I'm sure not going to think it's ok for the loony toons to run around talking about an "obama recession" and seceeding from the U.S.

Jillian, he IS the president elect, he has the sign to attach to podiums to say so. He talks, quite a bit for that matter. He's acting 'in charge' no one from the administration is criticizing, indeed he owns it.

Some great Obama bumper stickers:

obamanomics_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-p128594319525541336trl0_400.jpg
obama_bin_biden_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-p128824748786294269trl0_400.jpg
obummer_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-p128773663851565052trl0_400.jpg

obamatron_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-p128349028117689101trl0_400.jpg
the_difference_between_obama_and_osama_is_a_bumpersticker-p128991877546094958trl0_400.jpg
imagine_having_b_o_for_4_years_bumpersticker-p128585785811435262trl0_400.jpg

I won't call you cynical,, I'll call you an asshole. for playing your long overused tattered dull as hell race card.. The "N" word is not a word I use at all. Now I have extensively time after time laid out the reasons for my opposition to obamalama so I won't bore you with them again. It's just tough shit that you liberals can"t get the respect you were so unwilling to give. Cry me a river.

How many times have you written about Obama as the "brock" man?

You're a racist nitwit, hon.

Jillian, he IS the president elect, he has the sign to attach to podiums to say so. He talks, quite a bit for that matter. He's acting 'in charge' no one from the administration is criticizing, indeed he owns it.

On the topic, did you catch this? When have we seen the same response from any 'progressives'? I've seen very little hope for an Obama failure, indeed mostly it seems to be manufactured by his supporters, preemptively. Why would that be? Fearing payback? Own concerns?

Thanksgiving Cheer From Obama
He's assembled a first-rate economic team.

By KARL ROVE
When President-elect Barack Obama's economic transition team met this month, everyone was there -- inflation fighters, business leaders, union firebrands and leftist economists -- creating confusion about where the new administration was headed.

Mr. Obama's announcement of his economic team on Monday provided surprisingly positive clarity. He picked as Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, the respected, soft-spoken New York Fed president. Mr. Geithner has been a key player with Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson and Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke in confronting the financial crisis. Every major decision in the rescue effort came only after the three agreed.

The National Economic Council director-designee, Larry Summers, is another solid pick. Mr. Summers has been an advocate for trade liberalization, he was the Clinton administration's negotiator for the financial deregulation known as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and he even attempted to rein in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the 1990s.

Mr. Obama also named a respected monetary expert -- Christina Romer -- to head up his Council of Economic Advisors. On Tuesday he selected a first-rate thinker, Peter Orszag, to be director of the White House's Office of Management and Budget....

Forum List

Back