All You Need To Know About Trump And Clinton In 2016

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Cartoonist Joe Heller has a brilliant take on the race for the White House.

579b99e41200007404a54383.jpeg

“Two Views” by Joe Heller captures the stark contrast between Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s message for America and that coming from GOP nominee Donald Trump. Read the words up and down a few times.

To see more of Heller’s work, visit HellerToon.com.

This Cartoon Captures All You Need To Know About Trump And Clinton In 2016

Funny, clever - and true!

Nope. Not even close. Hillary is an eminently qualified presidential candidate, but Trump is a snake oil salesman.

Quit confusing experience with qualified. Her experience lying disqualified her.

Nope. I suppose that after being under a microscope for 25 years, there might be a few discrepancies, but you have found nothing to prove any of the hundreds of actionable things the right has accused her of. She is well qualified even if you have been programmed to hate her.

Nope. Not even close. Hillary is an eminently qualified presidential candidate, but Trump is a snake oil salesman.

Quit confusing experience with qualified. Her experience lying disqualified her.

Nope. I suppose that after being under a microscope for 25 years, there might be a few discrepancies, but you have found nothing to prove any of the hundreds of actionable things the right has accused her of. She is well qualified even if you have been programmed to hate her.

Tons of shit...but people like you suck their dicks

Why are right wingers so obsessed with dick sucking?

Because it's a good analogy of what you do and I need one, so in your knees, Ill wear my Obama mask if you feel guilty

Forum List

Back