All Women Are Taught To Be Liars

Women will lie about anything to get what they want from a man. Prove me wrong.

ALL MY ENEMIES COMBINED HAVE NOT CAUSED ME A FRACTION OF THE GRIEF AS THE ONE WOMEN THAT SAID SHE LOVED ME,,,

It sounds like this woman didn't deserve your love. She was never worthy. You just didn't see it. Sorry dude - don't give up on all women because of one. Years down the road you'll be grateful she left.

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

Yikes - my bad. Sorry she hasn't left? lol

love is a strange thing,,,

ALL MY ENEMIES COMBINED HAVE NOT CAUSED ME A FRACTION OF THE GRIEF AS THE ONE WOMEN THAT SAID SHE LOVED ME,,,

It sounds like this woman didn't deserve your love. She was never worthy. You just didn't see it. Sorry dude - don't give up on all women because of one. Years down the road you'll be grateful she left.

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

Some say, many splendoured.

I can see us all going off into warblings any moment. :4_13_65:

I watched an opera about it last night. I can't believe what she was singing about. :dance:

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

I watched an opera about it last night. I can't believe what she was singing about. :dance:
I can't even understand what she is singing about.

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

Who?

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

Who?
The "she" singing opera. She keeps singing in some language I don't know.

Who?

Were you watching the same concert I was?

There were sub titles. She couldn't stop thinking about him, the pain was so bad.

At one time there was a boat. There's always a boat.

Who?

There were sub titles. She couldn't stop thinking about him, the pain was so bad.

Sub titles? I didn't know operas had those. That sure would help.

Who?

Sub titles? I didn't know operas had those. That sure would help.

On the TeeVee. Duh.

You did that on purpose, didn't you?

My only question is, am I the only female on this planet who is living proof that not all ladies are liars?

God bless you and the beautiful precious gentleman that I pray that I get someday soon always!!!

Holly

LMAO!! Spend a little time in a bar and listen to what men say to women to get in their pants.

I don't think this "All women lie" is any more accurate than "All men are pigs" is.

Mmm, but you open with how much men lie to get into women's pants?

SO, aren't you making more an "any LESS" argument?

No. That would be a lie in itself.

I just think that pointing out that women lie (at least a certain segment) ignores the actual truth that people lie.

The way women do it is different, and a man who is trying to get out of the INCEL category, needs to get at least a working knowledge of the differences.

Incels make claims like that all the time.

I'm kind of shocked to see you making a valid point. I wonder....

But yes, women communicate is a way that takes some experience to navigate. And I don't know if we (men) will ever completely master it.

AND, young men who fail and pay a heavy price for it, (being "incel") do get bitter and often make bitter statements like that.

lol. And we expect you to know what we are thinking..And sometimes you do. And other times you pretend to. And we fall for it.

Sometimes. :dev3:

My first long term relationship ended, because I foolishly took what she was saying at face value. That was a hard and painful lesson.

My only question is, am I the only female on this planet who is living proof that not all ladies are liars?

God bless you and the beautiful precious gentleman that I pray that I get someday soon always!!!

Holly

No, you are not. There are plenty of women who do not lie. The OP is simply bitter.

Anyone that claims to not lie is a liar.

Seldom lie........maybe true. Does not (ever) lie........not true.

Everyone lies and everyone lies about lying. LOL

Forum List

Back