All Women Are Taught To Be Liars

Incels make claims like that all the time.

I'm kind of shocked to see you making a valid point. I wonder....

But yes, women communicate is a way that takes some experience to navigate. And I don't know if we (men) will ever completely master it.

AND, young men who fail and pay a heavy price for it, (being "incel") do get bitter and often make bitter statements like that.

Was that meant for me? Given that you are so polite. Even on good days.

Never heard of them.

I just learned this term myself. "Involuntary Celibates". Yeah. And really, really angry about it. Almost exclusively young men

To be fair, such men are generally outcasts of society, and shunned. Anger is an understandable response to that.

Women will lie about anything to get what they want from a man. Prove me wrong.

LMAO!! Spend a little time in a bar and listen to what men say to women to get in their pants.

I don't think this "All women lie" is any more accurate than "All men are pigs" is.

LMAO!! Spend a little time in a bar and listen to what men say to women to get in their pants.

I don't think this "All women lie" is any more accurate than "All men are pigs" is.

Mmm, but you open with how much men lie to get into women's pants?

SO, aren't you making more an "any LESS" argument?

Mmm, but you open with how much men lie to get into women's pants?

SO, aren't you making more an "any LESS" argument?

No. That would be a lie in itself.

I just think that pointing out that women lie (at least a certain segment) ignores the actual truth that people lie.

No one taught me.

It came naturally.

Self preservation.

:11_2_1043:

This comes closer to the truth.

So many men, when pursuing a woman, won't take 'No' for an answer. That accounts for the "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm waiting for someone" lies that they use to try and get rid of a guy.

I'm kind of shocked to see you making a valid point. I wonder....

But yes, women communicate is a way that takes some experience to navigate. And I don't know if we (men) will ever completely master it.

AND, young men who fail and pay a heavy price for it, (being "incel") do get bitter and often make bitter statements like that.

lol. And we expect you to know what we are thinking..And sometimes you do. And other times you pretend to. And we fall for it.

Sometimes. :dev3:

I'll offer some truth. Women are tired of being mothers to men. Some of us are looking for men who are independent financially and emotionally.

Another thing.....I need my space.

I’ll still respect you in the morning.

I’ll always be faithful.

I’ll take care of you.

I won’t cheat on you.

We’ll have a good life together.

Men will say ANYTHING to get laid.

ALL MY ENEMIES COMBINED HAVE NOT CAUSED ME A FRACTION OF THE GRIEF AS THE ONE WOMEN THAT SAID SHE LOVED ME,,,

It sounds like this woman didn't deserve your love. She was never worthy. You just didn't see it. Sorry dude - don't give up on all women because of one. Years down the road you'll be grateful she left.

ALL MY ENEMIES COMBINED HAVE NOT CAUSED ME A FRACTION OF THE GRIEF AS THE ONE WOMEN THAT SAID SHE LOVED ME,,,

It sounds like this woman didn't deserve your love. She was never worthy. You just didn't see it. Sorry dude - don't give up on all women because of one. Years down the road you'll be grateful she left.

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

WHO SAID SHE LEFT??

Yikes - my bad. Sorry she hasn't left? lol

Forum List

Back