All we wanted was water.

saltshaker

Im over what damn hill?
Nov 20, 2010
Oxford, Ohio
Three men go on a vacation to the exotic Saudi Arabia. They tour the country seeing all of the sights that there are to see but eventually they start to get thirsty and they see a tent close to the road they are traveling on which they might be able to fill their canteens with. However when they enter the tent they find 100 of the most beautiful women that they have ever seen who also happen to be 100 of the most lonely women that they have ever seen. Seeing the odds to be in their favor, the three tourists start to get friendly with the women and eventually start to do a little bit more than ask for a glass of water ;) All of a sudden a Sheik walks into the tent and see's all that has been going on. He gathers the three men in front of him and then says:
"For the crimes you have committed you will be punished, according to your occupation."
He walks up to the first man and asks "What do you do for a living?"
"I'm a Cop" He replies
The Sheik then states "You will have your penis shot off." The Sheik nods to one of his guards who then shoots the mans penis off.
The Sheik then walks over to the second man and asks "What do you do for a living?"
"I'm a fireman" He replies
The Sheik then states "You will have your penis burnt off." The Sheik nods to one of his guards who steps forward with a blowtorch, and torches the man’s penis.
The Sheik then walks over to the third man and asks "What do you do for a living?"
With a cheeky grin and a glint in his eye, the third man says "I'm a lollipop salesman!"

Forum List

Back