All Wars Are Bankers' Wars

Do I really need to spend 45 minutes watching that, when I already know it’s true?

Yeah, 45 minutes is kind of a drag. It's at least a good 45 minutes, though. The author really took his time and did his research on it, I noticed. It's the only reason I posted it, to be honest. A lot of videos are fringy stuff on this topic but this one is all 100% verifiable history. It focuses on some rather important points in history and shows what has happened when world leaders dared to oppose the central bankers.

It's Mainly geared toward people who don't really know how this stuff works and how it came to be this way but have an iterest in learning what the heck people like us are are talking about when we bring it up.

For what it's worth, I'm very, very picky and selective when it comes to posting stuff like this. I won't post any old dolt's stuff or anything that can't be cross-referenced.

What happens if there are no bankers? No mortgages, no loans, no credit cards, no investment in industry, limited medical care and income dependent on government handouts. The dirty little secret is that the people we elect keep unwinnable conflicts dragging on. Don't blame the bankers, the problem is with voters who don't give a damn.

What happens if there are no bankers? No mortgages, no loans, no credit cards, no investment in industry, limited medical care and income dependent on government handouts. The dirty little secret is that the people we elect keep unwinnable conflicts dragging on. Don't blame the bankers, the problem is with voters who don't give a damn.

All of that is right.

However, the problem is that in order to eliminate competition, they incite and cause wars.

Here is when you will be deceived and believing that you are defending freedom, human rights and more, your parents, your brothers, your sons are sent to other lands to kill innocent people.After destroying those lands, the banks will find the way to own the richness of those countries.

This has been the history of man, so, this is the way it is.

It doesn't take a genius to realize that bankers didn't incite the attack on the World Trade Center and bankers didn't goad NK to invade South Korea or the VC to invade South Vietnam. The ironic thing is that we should thank bankers for ending FDR's "great depression" by gearing up America's industrial might to defeat the Nazis and the Bushido empire.

Natural Citizen thats why the elite hate Trump he is the most anti war president sense carter and the media demonizes him same as they have with carter all these years for that reason.the rest of the world recognizes that carter served the people and gave the middle finger to the bankers where Americans are morons and call him the worst president ever.

Forum List

Back