Trump All useless people afraid of Trump: he detects them like a litmus paper

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
I think it has been a shock for all sane Americans and for the whole world to find out how many useless and aggressive people there are in USA and abroad since Trump appeared on the political arena. He reminds me a litmus paper: his patriotic actions make all the morons and traitors become loud and visible. We all were watching American freaks marches in Washington, celebrities making a*ses of themselves. A lot of politicians made a lot of stupid remarks and actions and showed us whom they really were.

However I’d like to point out some of the EU “leaders”. They all came to power with Obama’s support and were looking forward for the prolongation of his Globalist policy with Clinton’s presidency. In has not happen (thanks God!). Trump doesn't seem to give a sh*t about the main agenda of EU (barking at Russia, creating new military bases and nursing migrants), so a lot of European “leaders” are just terrified that Trump will show the world how to make his country great and ordinary European people will like it. That will mean the end of current European “leaders“ and their stupid ideas and programs.

Watch just one Polish clown talking about Trump today:
European Council President Donald Tusk has called the US under President Donald Trump one of the external threats to the EU along with China, Russia and radical Islam.
US under Trump among external threats to EU – council president Tusk

I think it has been a shock for all sane Americans and for the whole world to find out how many useless and aggressive people there are in USA and abroad since Trump appeared on the political arena. He reminds me a litmus paper: his patriotic actions make all the morons and traitors become loud and visible. We all were watching American freaks marches in Washington, celebrities making a*ses of themselves. A lot of politicians made a lot of stupid remarks and actions and showed us whom they really were.

However I’d like to point out some of the EU “leaders”. They all came to power with Obama’s support and were looking forward for the prolongation of his Globalist policy with Clinton’s presidency. In has not happen (thanks God!). Trump doesn't seem to give a sh*t about the main agenda of EU (barking at Russia, creating new military bases and nursing migrants), so a lot of European “leaders” are just terrified that Trump will show the world how to make his country great and ordinary European people will like it. That will mean the end of current European “leaders“ and their stupid ideas and programs.

European Council President Donald Tusk has called the US under President Donald Trump one of the external threats to the EU along with China, Russia and radical Islam.

LOL...such love coming from the party who's leader said he will unite the parties?...

Yeah right..

LOL...such love coming from the party who's leader said he will unite the parties?...

Yeah right..
Melanomia did ask us to be nicer to one another while her husband was attacking everyone.

The EU wants an internal war. They are already running an external war in each country that neighbors them. They want to continue. Trump is right. Why would you think that after a great show of ww1 and an even fancier sequel ww2, Europe wouldn't want to continue them?

The EU wants an internal war. They are already running an external war in each country that neighbors them. They want to continue. Trump is right. Why would you think that after a great show of ww1 and an even fancier sequel ww2, Europe wouldn't want to continue them?

America on the other hand is so war averse.

How cute.

The title of the thread talks about useless people and our little Fenton saw that as a roll call.

Forum List

Back