All-time Mt. Rushmore of NFL QB's

Andrew Luck is a mirage. He is a promise unfulfilled. He put up 7 points in the most important game of his career.

After tomorrow he will be two Lombardi's behind Wilson.

Luck is by far the most talented player on the team, Wilson is surrounded by talent, tough to compare the two as far as that goes.

If Luck was on the Hawks, the Hawks would still be contenders for the Super Bowl, if Wilson was in Indianapolis, they'd be struggling, just as they are today.

I have grown a little tired of the Luck/Wilson debate. To me it's Ford or Chevy. Luck is probably a better pure passer (but probably not by as much as people think) and Wilson is probably a more versatile player as far as scrambling and rushing (although again probably not by as much as people think). I am happy with Wilson and wouldn't trade him for Luck and I imagine Colts fans feel similarly about their quarterback. To me it's a discussion that is probably too early to have

Hugs brought it up, I think they are two good QBs and time will tell.

Yeah....I think the one thing everyone can probably agree upon is that RGIII is no longer in the conversation. :lol:

At the moment, but hey, there have been plenty of QBs who weren't great until later in their life/career. RGIII could still turn it around and find greatness! :lmao:
So can Tim Tebow

Andrew Luck is a mirage. He is a promise unfulfilled. He put up 7 points in the most important game of his career.

After tomorrow he will be two Lombardi's behind Wilson.

Luck is by far the most talented player on the team, Wilson is surrounded by talent, tough to compare the two as far as that goes.

If Luck was on the Hawks, the Hawks would still be contenders for the Super Bowl, if Wilson was in Indianapolis, they'd be struggling, just as they are today.

I have grown a little tired of the Luck/Wilson debate. To me it's Ford or Chevy. Luck is probably a better pure passer (but probably not by as much as people think) and Wilson is probably a more versatile player as far as scrambling and rushing (although again probably not by as much as people think). I am happy with Wilson and wouldn't trade him for Luck and I imagine Colts fans feel similarly about their quarterback. To me it's a discussion that is probably too early to have

Yeah....I think the one thing everyone can probably agree upon is that RGIII is no longer in the conversation. :lol:

At the moment, but hey, there have been plenty of QBs who weren't great until later in their life/career. RGIII could still turn it around and find greatness! :lmao:

Maybe...an outside chance.. BUT it won't be as a Washington Redskin.

So can Tim Tebow

LOL, that's true....but even less likely than with RGIII. :D

In the 3rd quarter I found myself questioning my ranking of Brady. I thought about it while I took the dog out (I dvr'd the game so it was paused) and decided that no, Brady's ranking as second in the SB era is still good, because this is his 6th SB start and he's had such a successful career both in terms of winning and individual stats, like the single season TD record. Then he and the Pats go and score 14 in the 4th to win the game, making me feel good about that thought process. :lol:

(1) Montana: Legend to which all young QB model after (OK not the running QBs)
(2) Brady: Best ever and best in this generation.
(3) Unitas: The old school era representative.
(4) Elway: The originally John Football.

(1) Montana: Legend to which all young QB model after (OK not the running QBs)
(2) Brady: Best ever and best in this generation.
(3) Unitas: The old school era representative.
(4) Elway: The originally John Football.

The image I cannot get out of my mind when it comes to Elway is Joe Montana beating him 55-10 in the Superbowl. I can still see Montana laughing on the sideline and Elway shaking his head in shock

Forum List

Back