All Time Favorite Presidential Lies.

I still find it amaizing that you justify the President lying to start a war . I wonder of our dead soldiers would agree. Too bad we won't be able to ask them.

Please explain how I justified the President allegedly lying when the Democrats controlled the Senate during the time the Iraq war resolution was passed......
Until then please SHUT..... THE F*CK........ UP!

Last edited:
The Democrats were too dumb to know he was lying.

They always rely on the argument we were too dumb to know.

Cheney's entire war strategy in Iraq was in blindness we trust.

Apparently it was quite successful. We are leaving that country aren't we.

Who was the president when it started..and more importantly, why did we go to war with Iraq ....right after 9/11?

Who is responsible for ending that useless war? All those kids tying....what a sad, shame.

But hey, at least we found those WMD's and got the person responsible for the attacks here, right?

Atleast you admit he was lying.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned. But, I tend to believe my President when he tells me we are at a risk of being nuked. Well, used to anyway. I imagine the dems in the Senate did too. Its been documented that there was pressure from the white house to shape intelligence to support their agenda.

Cheney's entire war strategy in Iraq was in blindness we trust.

Who was the president when it started..and more importantly, why did we go to war with Iraq ....right after 9/11?

Who is responsible for ending that useless war? All those kids tying....what a sad, shame.

But hey, at least we found those WMD's and got the person responsible for the attacks here, right?

Philly Eagles SUCK!!!!

and who is responsible for ending the war....why none other than President Bush..who negotiated the withdrawal dates prior to leaving office. Great job Mr. President...great job.:clap2:

Maybe I'm just old fashioned. But, I tend to believe my President when he tells me we are at a risk of being nuked. Well, used to anyway. I imagine the dems in the Senate did too. Its been documented that there was pressure from the white house to shape intelligence to support their agenda.

Right...this is why Dickie Durbin and Crazy Carl Levin knew there was intell that countered the WH's and did absolutely nothing about it.....they just let the vote for the Iraq War Resolution pass UNDEBATED!!!!!!

Your a left wing loon hack who's blind as a bat to your own Party's fuck ups.

Last edited:

Right...this is why Dickie Durbin and Crazy Carl Levin knew there was intell that countered the WH's and did absolutely nothing about it.....they just let the vote for the Iraq War Resolution pass UNDEBATED!!!!!!

They definetley fucked up by passing that resolution. No argument. It's nice you finally agree that going was a fuck up too. I'm glad we could come to an agreement.

They definetley fucked up by passing that resolution. No argument. It's nice you finally agree that going was a fuck up too. I'm glad we could come to an agreement.

The fact of the matter is this. In order for the Democrats to keep their jobs...they looked the other way and allowed a flawed process to supercede common sense. This is why NOTHING will ever happen to Bush, Cheney, the CIA....any governmental entity for anything even remotely associated with Iraq, alleged torture, the war on terror or misused intel.

The fact of the matter is this. In order for the Democrats to keep their jobs...they looked the other way and allowed a flawed process to supercede common sense. This is why NOTHING will ever happen to Bush, Cheney, the CIA....any governmental entity for anything even remotely associated with Iraq, alleged torture, the war on terror or misused intel.

Believe it or not, I agree completely with everything you just posted.

Philly Eagles SUCK!!!!

and who is responsible for ending the war....why none other than President Bush..who negotiated the withdrawal dates prior to leaving office. Great job Mr. President...great job.:clap2:

Great job? Why did we go to war with IRAQ....right after 9/11. Comments on those pesky wmd's?

Great job mr. president....indeed. Bush, the worse president in my life time.

Forum List

Back