All Time Favorite Presidential Lies.

"I can't tell a lie, Pa; you know I can't tell a lie. I did cut it with my hatchet."

He didn't.

nah Jr proved he wasn't a nation builder, but he sure proved he was an ignorant arrogant jackass

"In England, if a criminal carried a gun, even though he didn't use it, he was tried for first-degree murder and hung if he was found guilty"

fdr2.jpg

I have said it before, and I will say it again and again and again. Your boys are not going to be sent to fight in any foreign wars.

here's mine:

November 13, 1986
Reagan Denies

President Reagan delivers a nationally televised speech to address the Iran arms-for-hostages scandal. "Our government has a firm policy not to capitulate to terrorist demands," he says. "We did not—repeat, did not—trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we."
:lol:

And when RR was caught in the lie, hundreds of officers resigned their commissions and thousands upon thousands of NCOs left the service before retirment. What is not remembered is that the general officer who signed off on the trade was named Powell.

Cheney made no money due to Haliburton going to Iraq.

This isn't a Presidential lie dipshit....
and technically your little quip is correct by the way.

The blind trust that Cheney set up prior to entering public service reaped any benefits from Haliburton stock values and dividends....unless Cheney divested himself of them after stepping down as CEO.

Cheney's entire war strategy in Iraq was in blindness we trust.

Last edited:
Cheney's entire war strategy in Iraq was in blindness we trust.

Apparently it was quite successful. We are leaving that country aren't we.

Sure, if your goal was to remove Iran's only regional enemy.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....another DNC talking point.

When your planes and ships are being shot at daily for 10 years.....sometimes enough is enough. I'm glad we went in there and removed that clown.....and glad that every poor muslim wannabe jihadist who went to Iraq was whacked also. I could care less what the excuse was. Bush may not be a popular President but he got the job that no one else wanted....and we are better off for it.

Apparently it was quite successful. We are leaving that country aren't we.

When your planes and ships are being shot at daily for 10 years.....sometimes enough is enough. I'm glad we went in there and removed that clown.....and glad that every poor muslim wannabe jihadist who went to Iraq was whacked also. I could care less what the excuse was. Bush may not be a popular President but he got the job that no one else wanted....and we are better off for it.

I' m glad you thinks it's okay for the President to ly, putting troops in danger for a ly. Maybe Obamas next goal should be to convince us that incest leads to logical thought patterns and poor marksmenship. That would ensure that your kind would cease to exist.

I' m glad you thinks it's okay for the President to ly, putting troops in danger for a ly. Maybe Obamas next goal should be to convince us that incest leads to logical thought patterns and poor marksmenship. That would ensure that your kind would cease to exist.

After you gradute from elementary school, come back and we'll hold an intelligent conversation. Now trundle off, get some Cheerios from mommy and watch some Space Ghost reruns on the cartoon network.

Isn't it funny how the LIBTARD loons always project personal sexual fantasies onto those who do not agree with their distorted world views.

Last edited:

After you gradute from elementary school, come back and we'll hold an intelligent conversation. Now trundle off, get some Cheerios from mommy and watch some Space Ghost reruns on the cartoon network.

Isn't it funny how the LIBTARD loons always project personal sexual fantasies onto those who do not agree with their distorted world views.

My Mommy only lets me watch taped Obama speechs and speeking of my elementary school. Your parole officer would not be happy with how often you've been lurking around there.

My Mommy only lets me watch taped Obama speechs and speeking of my elementary school. Your parole officer would not be happy with how often you've been lurking around there.

Your comeback sucked loser....go back to school and learn.....

Forum List

Back