All Time Favorite Presidential Lies.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
here's mine:

November 13, 1986
Reagan Denies

President Reagan delivers a nationally televised speech to address the Iran arms-for-hostages scandal. "Our government has a firm policy not to capitulate to terrorist demands," he says. "We did not—repeat, did not—trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we."
:lol:

laughing_man5-2.jpg

You guys did this very same thing when you found out Bubba had been sticking his cigar in Monicas' snatch:

"Oh, everybody fools around on their wives, you know it's true. In fact it's a good thing that he's using his "missile" rather than launching missiles".

(Reps for the first person who correctly identifies the Hollywood Celeb who actually said that)

I do not want to put the insurance companies out of business. I just want to hold them accountable.

This will ALWAYS be the BEST Presidential lie. EVER. I don't care what you say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX-FiXTgKFo"]YouTube - Bush Speaks the Truth[/ame]

(It's technically breaking a campaign promise, though)

Imagine if THAT was the Bush we had...

Last edited:
I won't sign a bill unless it's been posted on the internet for everybody in America to read for at least 5 days! Obama - the liar.

ah Bush 43, one minute "Dead Or Alive" next minute , I don't know where he is and could care less, but Sadaam tried to kill my daddy

One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.

Forum List

Back