All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

The day that the moderators of this forum takes seriously the suggestions of someone with such a limited intellect (such as yourself) with no critical thinking skills? Well, that's the day that I vacate this site. Shall I regale you with the examples of CNN being busted for staging news events using blue screens as if they were on site?

Bless your little heart. If only the mods actually did enforce moving fake news stories like the ones Steve McRacists posts to the correct section of the forum, you still wouldn't leave. Just like the goodbye thread you started only to never leave. You mean well, I'm sure you do.

:safetocomeoutff:

moving fake news stories like the ones Steve McRacists

So once again you attack the messenger and not the message..

Why can't you see and comprehend how foolish you are?

Posts like this scares me ...

What is wrong with you attack the message not the messenger ...

Steve McRacist only posts from 2-3 sites.

So are you going to pick up the bet or not? Or just admit you are wrong?

And that means what?

Post the message he lied about?

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

The day that the moderators of this forum takes seriously the suggestions of someone with such a limited intellect (such as yourself) with no critical thinking skills? Well, that's the day that I vacate this site. Shall I regale you with the examples of CNN being busted for staging news events using blue screens as if they were on site?

Bless your little heart. If only the mods actually did enforce moving fake news stories like the ones Steve McRacists posts to the correct section of the forum, you still wouldn't leave. Just like the goodbye thread you started only to never leave. You mean well, I'm sure you do.

So the fuck what? No one is twisting your flabby arm and making you read what he posts..........or are they? You might need to use your (snicker) "connections" within the law enforcement community and file charges, ya dumb, fat fuck.

And that means what?

Common post the "Steve McRacist"

Lied about i will be waiting since all you can do is attack the messenger..

You dont want news that's not covered by MSM and censored to your liking, you hate the truth ..why dude?

View attachment 174322

Sorry but asking that threads be put in the proper place of the forum isn't censorship. Censorship would be asking for all the threads to be deleted.

And that means what?

Common post the "Steve McRacist"

Lied about i will be waiting since all you can do is attack the messenger..

A damn broken clock is right twice a day..so tell us where he was absolutely wrong about?

You dont want news that's not covered by MSM and censored to your liking, you hate the truth ..why dude?

View attachment 174322

Sorry but asking that threads be put in the proper place of the forum isn't censorship. Censorship would be asking for all the threads to be deleted.

No, what YOU want is that sites that put out articles that YOU don't like should be treated differently than REAL fake news articles and opinion pieces from sites like CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times.....and that makes you a bit of a chickenshit and overall pussy.

So the fuck what? No one is twisting your flabby arm and making you read what he posts..........or are they? You might need to use your (snicker) "connections" within the law enforcement community and file charges, ya dumb, fat fuck.

Bless your heart. I know you mean well.

View attachment 174322

Your having a hissy fit over nonsense .

Why?

I know more than you.......like by a factor of a thousand....but that really isn't saying much since you know so little, bless your heart. (snicker)

Look at mind wars as an example tell me where their is no truth to this topic?

Unsealed FISA court ruling shows 85% of Obama's FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA searches were illegal prov...

Look at mind wars as an example tell me where their is no truth to this topic?

Unsealed FISA court ruling shows 85% of Obama's FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA searches were illegal prov...

Don't look for an honest answer from an intellectually challenged moron like Lewd-Dog that bragged about a 15 dollar an hour job watching prisoners at a corrections facility.

Common on tell us where racist Steve was wrong in this thread?

BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

Common on tell us where racist Steve was wrong in this thread?

BREAKING! Robert Mueller Requests Postponement of Gen. Michael Flynn’s Sentencing

You do not want truth posted here only forced fed liberal stuff..

What is wrong with you?

View attachment 174322

Why?

Hissy fit? Asking for the rules to be enforced is a hissy fit?

I know more than you.......like by a factor of a thousand....but that really isn't saying much since you know so little, bless your heart. (snicker)

You're just a peach! Your momma must be proud.

That's against the rules ..report

Bless your little heart too.

You really hate the the fairness doctrine ended in the 1980s

Dont ya?

You can never have the damn IQ to attack the message.

Dude your pathetic.

View attachment 174322

Why?

Hissy fit? Asking for the rules to be enforced is a hissy fit?

Lewd-Dog Sez????? "I do not approve of these sites so they need to be moved to the "Conspiracy" thread!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bless your little heart too.

Running out of ammo in your pathetic little world?

Forum List

Back