All Threads That Are Based Off of Certain Sites...

Ok. Then we also need remove CNN, FOX, WP, MSN, Mother jones, the atlantic, VOX etc etc etc
Acting like only a few media outlets are dishonest, is dishonest.
How DARE you compare InfoWars to the Atlantic?
That's dumb.
They are dumb. Very few outlets report the news, instead of their personal spin or strait up lies.
Have you READ the Atlantic? Ever? They aren't news reporters, anyway. They write in depth articles on particular issues of interest, usually because they're in the news, but it isn't "news reporting" per se.
I have occasionally (now by mistake) stumbled into some of MindWars' posts and a lot of times even the headlines on an InfoWars article is a complete lie. Its own article disproves it. It's a total bullshit site and the Atlantic is NOT. You could learn stuff.

Of course I have read the Atlantic. I read everything.

In high school, I used to have a subscription to them.

Then I got an education on how the world actually works.

Don't you understand how the Atlantic knew to be at the Spencer speech in the fist place?

Some time you should actually get a hard copy of the magazine, look at all the folks that put the magazine together, and then Google their history, and their careers. It is like a revolving door throughout elite organizations in the establishment.

Their articles are constructed to make you perceive the world a certain way. TNHarley already addressed this.

OTH, some of their articles ARE really great. Anything that is non-political is truly awesome.

My mother still gets the Smithsonian. I quit my subscription to that magazine for the same reason. The CFR and Round Table politics is nefarious in the way it brainwashes you.
I was talking to TN. Didn't mean to offend you. I just pulled up its website (the Atlantic), and it has changed a lot from when I used to read it. At least the on-line stuff is heavily political these days. The magazine itself didn't used to be. But I don't subscribe to it anymore.

It is still a damned site more intelligent than InfoWars. That's yellow journalism at its worst, I don't care WHO it supports. I don't slam the National Review for having conservative viewpoints. It's got a slant, but it's written by people who know what they're talking about. I don't see where people get off saying something is a LIE, NOT TRUE, just because they don't like what it says.
Rubs me the wrong way.
If it's any consolation, I feel that exact same way about the National Review.

In fact, the editors and owners of both magazines sit down together and agree on what's good for the public and what they need to have the public believe at the CFR.

That's why, though I think sites like INFOWARS are meant to make you feel disgusted with them, that is the whole point.

They too are run by the establishment, because the establishment knows that they cannot keep the truth away from a free people. So they purposely have their agents disseminate it in the most obnoxious, annoying, illegitimate way possible, so that folks will not believe that it is the truth. Along the way, they intersperse it with falsehoods and lies, so they think that everything that comes from that source is fake.

So you see, in fact, INFOWARS actually is usually the best place to get the most important news for your life concerning our democracy.

Jones' parents were Jesuits and ex-CIA, folks don't realize that. He is part of the establishment, and the whole outfit could not exist w/o the nod of the establishment. If anyone else tried to go to the Bohemian grove or started snooping around the Bilderburg meetings they would probably be shot or arrested. It would not surprise me in the least to find out that after Jones' Grove investigation, they just welcomed him into the gathering. :21:

This way, "the powers that be" control the narrative. Now some folks think things are bad, but how bad?

Well, everyone knows Jones is a lunatic and a hot head, right? Most don't realize, he is only a dancing monkey for the establishment. . . . .

Do you notice the irony here? I post this about putting certain sites that report nothing but known lies into the correct part of the forum and I'm called unAmerican because I am infringing on someone's free speech, but the same posters saying this post threads and posts all day long complaining about people on the left who protest and talk about their rights to abortion and being whatever gender they feel they actually are... and how they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

People either need to believe in these RIGHTS, or not. Quit this bullshit about rights being so important as long as it fits your political agenda.

Let's be very clear here. All I'm asking is that the forum follow its own set of rules. If a thread isn't true, and it is based on false or unproven information, it doesn't belong in the politics or current events parts of the forum. The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars do not report TRUE information.

Well said.

The fact of the matter is, the whole notion by the OP is unAmerican.

I don't care if an OP uses the Onion of the National Enquirer.

Every time someone from the far left uses HuffPo, or someone from the far right uses Breitbart, I'll skim the article, but we all know the drill.

If you start a thread but use as your source a compromised piece of journalism, the board will note that.

If the OP looks at the link, and doesn't like that source, move on, don't try to control the conversation. IF they don't like the way the forum is set-up, find a new forum.

We don't knew a ministry of truth here.

Putting threads in the appropriate part of the forum isn't unAmerican. So are you for putting The Onion in the Politics forum?

The Onion clearly states it is for entertainment only.

Don't be disingenuous.

If we should put any articles containing media links in the Conspiracy sub-forum, it should by those that can be proven to have any links to the Anglo-American Ruling Establishment.

As both the Democrats and Republicans are part of the inner circle which is NON-Elected, and it IS a non-Democratic, non-Public entity, it therefor qualifies AS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PUBLIC.

If any media source, journalist, editor, or owner can be proven to have ties to the PRATT HOUSE in New York, or the Council on Foreign Affairs or any politician, business, or interest that is a member, then the thread should be put into the conspiracy sub-forum.

ANYTHING by admitted "ruling class journalists" belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

Every time someone from the far left uses HuffPo, or someone from the far right uses Breitbart, I'll skim the article, but we all know the drill.

If you start a thread but use as your source a compromised piece of journalism, the board will note that.

If the OP looks at the link, and doesn't like that source, move on, don't try to control the conversation. IF they don't like the way the forum is set-up, find a new forum.

Putting threads in the appropriate part of the forum isn't unAmerican. So are you for putting The Onion in the Politics forum?

Don't be disingenuous.

If we should put any articles containing media links in the Conspiracy sub-forum, it should by those that can be proven to have any links to the Anglo-American Ruling Establishment.

As both the Democrats and Republicans are part of the inner circle which is NON-Elected, and it IS a non-Democratic, non-Public entity, it therefor qualifies AS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE PUBLIC.

If any media source, journalist, editor, or owner can be proven to have ties to the PRATT HOUSE in New York, or the Council on Foreign Affairs or any politician, business, or interest that is a member, then the thread should be put into the conspiracy sub-forum.

ANYTHING by admitted "ruling class journalists" belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ruling Class Journalists.pdf

Alex Jones said in court he plays a role and that Info Wars is for entertainment.

Do you notice the irony here? I post this about putting certain sites that report nothing but known lies into the correct part of the forum and I'm called unAmerican because I am infringing on someone's free speech, but the same posters saying this post threads and posts all day long complaining about people on the left who protest and talk about their rights to abortion and being whatever gender they feel they actually are... and how they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

People either need to believe in these RIGHTS, or not. Quit this bullshit about rights being so important as long as it fits your political agenda.

Let's be very clear here. All I'm asking is that the forum follow its own set of rules. If a thread isn't true, and it is based on false or unproven information, it doesn't belong in the politics or current events parts of the forum. The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars do not report TRUE information.

That's the thing, sometimes their information IS true, sometimes it isn't.

You have to be discerning and figure out if it is true.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

They are just the same as any other news organization.

HuffPo, WaPo, Brietbart, etc. Sometimes their info is true, sometimes it isn't.

Just b/c you don't like them, doesn't mean everything they print is wrong.

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

Alex Jones said in court he plays a role and that Info Wars is for entertainment.

If you had children you would understand.

It had nothing to do with what he did for a living.

There is also a Russian poster who allegedly has the threads duplicated on a Russian forum, and I think that is true because there are inconsistencies in the threads here. I have not checked out the other forum.

That's the thing, sometimes their information IS true, sometimes it isn't.

You have to be discerning and figure out if it is true.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

They are just the same as any other news organization.

HuffPo, WaPo, Brietbart, etc. Sometimes their info is true, sometimes it isn't.

Just b/c you don't like them, doesn't mean everything they print is wrong.

When? Seriously... when and what percent of the time is the Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, or Info Wars EVER been right?

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

You are also forgetting his backtracking on Pizzagate... He's a fraud that says whatever he thinks conspiracy nuts want to hear.

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

Yet you think the tampon squad huff post and the Washington compost is credible links?

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

You are also forgetting his backtracking on Pizzagate... He's a fraud that says whatever he thinks conspiracy nuts want to hear.

All you have is Flynn's sons pizzagate?

That I never even heard about to till the loons here stated to post it????????

All threads that are based on The Gateway Pundit, True Pundit, and Info Wars, should automatically be moved to the conspiracy theory section. Seriously, how often are they true? The sections of the forum for political news and current events are being littered with these threads that are totally unreliable. The forum might as well allow people to start posting The Onion in the Politics forum.

BTW attack the message not the messenger, most of what I read from poster copyand paste mind wars has some truth to the story's .

Info Wars, The Flat Earth Society, Bigfoot International, The Enquirer. 'News' outlets for cons.

Info Wars, The Flat Earth Society, Bigfoot International, The Enquirer. 'News' outlets for cons.

Yes, and does it surprise you that the owner of the National Enquirer and Trump are good friends?

Yes, and does it surprise you that the owner of the National Enquirer and Trump are good friends?

Not at all.

Fake greedy people usually find each other.

Don't be disingenuous.

RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS
RULING CLASS JOURNALISTS

All you have is Flynn's sons pizzagate?

That I never even heard about to till the loons here stated to post it????????

Pizzagate is 100 percent true......don't doubt it for even a second. Their server was hacked and they sell child porn and snuff films that requires the use of bitcoin that connects to 8 other servers in other countries. The D.C police has this information. Anthony Wiener had information about this on his laptop but it's just the tip of a HUGE iceberg.

That type of thinking (IMO) smacks of post-modern, communist, marxism where certain writings and ideas are either 1) not allowed to be published or 2) published in places labeled unreliable without letting the populace read them first. I don't need others telling me the content of of a site I can read it for myself and make up my own mind.

Hilarious from a guy who posts "uninformed sources told this reporter..."

Forum List

Back