All those Beanie Babies...

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
We are about to clean out our garage, and it brought up the question: What to do with all those beanie babies. It started out innocently as some cute purchases for my (then) young daughter, but grew into a "collection".

My husband would love to see me get rid of them. Does anyone else have a ton of these and not know what to do with them? Will these ever be worth anything, or are they just taking up space?

We are about to clean out our garage, and it brought up the question: What to do with all those beanie babies. It started out innocently as some cute purchases for my (then) young daughter, but grew into a "collection".

My husband would love to see me get rid of them. Does anyone else have a ton of these and not know what to do with them? Will these ever be worth anything, or are they just taking up space?
I would say don't waste your time. They are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Though I wouldn't rule out doing a little research.-you may have some that someone is willing to pay big bucks for. If you have some older, first generation ones, check ebay and keep a few of the auctions of the same ones you have (if you can find them) in your 'watching' page, just to see if they sell and what kind of demand they have. Ya never know.

Otherwise, give them to Ronald Mcdonald house or similar place.

In the same boat Abbey! I figure I'll make her take them some day. Honestly, knowing how she loved them, the memories and such, I could never trash them.

So sacrifice one of them, and tell the rest of us if there really ARE beans in there. :)

Gasp!!
1.gif

beanie04.gif

Forum List

Back