All this spin to save obama, not one thought about the real issue.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Free Speech is our fundimental right in this country. Even stupid speech and even hateful speech. Popular speech needs no protection.

To apologize for the free speech exercised by American Citizens flies in the face of our fundimental rights. To see American Citizens abroad attacked because of our fundimental right of free speech should never be tolerated.

Obama is a disgusting, ineffective, and apallingly bad president. If we elect him for another 4 years, we're too stupid to live in a free democratic country.

Free speech must give way when when free speech collides with muslim religious feelings.

Where does he apologize?

I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

Read more: Obama, Clinton statements on Libya attack - SFGate

Free Speech is our fundimental right in this country. Even stupid speech and even hateful speech. Popular speech needs no protection.

To apologize for the free speech exercised by American Citizens flies in the face of our fundimental rights. To see American Citizens abroad attacked because of our fundimental right of free speech should never be tolerated.

Obama is a disgusting, ineffective, and apallingly bad president. If we elect him for another 4 years, we're too stupid to live in a free democratic country.

Hey asshole, I have an idea:

How 'bout you be the fuckin' President and when your emabassy is surrounded by an angry, violent mob in a foreign country you just say, "Hey, tough shit guys. He's an American so he has the right to say what he wants, even if it makes you nutcases so mad you storm our embassy". See how well that goes and how grateful the people working in that embassy - and their families back home - will be for you "sticking it" to the angry mob.

How 'bout you be the fuckin' President and when your emabassy is surrounded by an angry, violent mob in a foreign country you just say, "Hey, tough shit guys. He's an American so he has the right to say what he wants, even if it makes you nutcases so mad you storm our embassy". See how well that goes and how grateful the people working in that embassy - and their families back home - will be for you "sticking it" to the angry mob.

Idiot.

If I was the fucking president, it never would have happened in the first place. Only a empty suit like Obama could be as poor a leader as to allow this to occur. If I was the fucking president, the only people losing their lives would be terrorists.

Where does he apologize?

I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.

I know obama didn't issue the apology. It's his government and his ruling philosophy.

Last edited:

Idiot.

If I was the fucking president, it never would have happened in the first place. Only a empty suit like Obama could be as poor a leader as to allow this to occur. If I was the fucking president, the only people losing their lives would be terrorists.

Big words, but totally meaningless. You don't know shit about what you would really do and you know it.

Btw, I saw what you did.

You originally denied you ever mentioned Obama in your OP in response to Blind Boo, then you deleted your post like the wingnut weasel you are.

Where does he apologize?

i believe the U.S. Embassy in Egypt had it up on their site......but evidently it has been taken down....probably where it is now labeled "page layout".......

Press Releases 2012 | Embassy of the United States

Last edited:

Idiot.

Big words, but totally meaningless. You don't know shit about what you would really do and you know it.

Btw, I saw what you did.

You originally denied you ever mentioned Obama in your OP in response to Blind Boo, then you deleted your post like the wingnut weasel you are.

I deleted it because it was wrong dumbass.

BTW- The Appeaser N Chief doubled down today in his address once more regurgitating the same pathetic whine about offending religious sensibilities.. Funny, liberals didn't seem to care about offending God at the DNC Convention when they kicked God to the curb..

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

There’s Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.
Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

Drone strikes on terrorists have increased tenfold in the last 3 years.

Thanks, President Obama.

Drudge has the apology.. "-)

thanks.....nice that someone saved it.....

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others

List of Al Qaeda leaders killed by Obama.....

There’s Osama bin Laden.
Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) leader Anwar al-Awlaki as of today.
Earlier this month officials confirmed that al Qaeda’s chief of Pakistan operations, Abu Hafs al-Shahri, was killed in Waziristan, Pakistan.
In August, ‘Atiyah ‘Abd al-Rahman, the deputy leader of al Qaeda was killed.
In June, one of the group’s most dangerous commanders, Ilyas Kashmiri, was killed in Pakistan. In Yemen that same month, AQAP senior operatives Ammar al-Wa’ili, Abu Ali al-Harithi, and Ali Saleh Farhan were killed. In Somalia, Al-Qa’ida in East Africa (AQEA) senior leader Harun Fazul was killed.
Administration officials also herald the recent U.S./Pakistani joint arrest of Younis al-Mauritani in Quetta.
Going back to August 2009, Tehrik e-Taliban Pakistan leader Baitullah Mahsud was killed in Pakistan.
In September of that month, Jemayah Islamiya operational planner Noordin Muhammad Top was killed in Indonesia, and AQEA planner Saleh Ali Saleh Nabhan was killed in Somalia.
Then in December 2009 in Pakistan, al Qaeda operational commanders Saleh al-Somali and ‘Abdallah Sa’id were killed.
In February 2010, in Pakistan, Taliban deputy and military commander Abdul Ghani Beradar was captured; Haqqani network commander Muhammad Haqqani was killed; and Lashkar-e Jhangvi leader Qari Zafar was killed.
In March 2010, al Qaeda operative Hussein al-Yemeni was killed in Pakistan, while senior Jemayah Islamiya operative Dulmatin - accused of being the mastermind behind the 2002 Bali bombings – was killed during a raid in Indonesia.
In April 2010, al Qaeda in Iraq leaders Abu Ayyub al-Masri and Abu Omar al-Baghdadi were killed.
In May, al Qaeda’s number three commander, Sheik Saeed al-Masri was killed.
In June 2010 in Pakistan, al Qaeda commander Hamza al-Jawfi was killed.

Barack Hussein Obama; "Killing his way to a second term!"

What is amazing is how fast posters can seize up a situation, analyze it, declare who is at fault and the reasons the situation occurred. But even more amazing is how their in-depth analysis reflects their own political beliefs. We are like people drowning and clutching at anything to sustain our ideology.

Hey asshole, I have a BETTER idea:

How about you and Obama stop being such passavist pussies and PROTECT the fucking embassy's. Do you have any idea how many lethal and even non-lethal weapons we have at our disposal for mobs?!?!

We could have gunned them down with a large array of some seriously sick weapons. If we were worried about international response (which we shouldn't for protecting our own embassy), then we could have easily used our non-lethal weapons. We have one that pin-points an area and causes people to drop to their knees covering the ears because it's hurts their hearing (yet you can be 10 feet to the side of it and not be effected at all). We have another that emits a "microwave" like ray which literally boils the water in human cells. Within seconds the heat is so intense that people cannot function. Both have zero long term effects that we are aware of at this time.

Thanks for showing everyone what a fucking asshole you are and what a partisan hack. The response "why don't you be president" is a response that would be made by your average 3rd grader.

What is amazing is how fast posters can seize up a situation, analyze it, declare who is at fault and the reasons the situation occurred. But even more amazing is how their in-depth analysis reflects their own political beliefs. We are like people drowning and clutching at anything to sustain our ideology.

It doesn't take a lot of time to realize the absurdity of obama's reaction, or lack thereof, to the situation.

Barack Hussein Obama; "Killing his way to a second term!"

I think you meant to say:

Barack Hussein Obama: :"Killing any AMERICAN to clear the way for a second term!"

See, he whailed like a little bitch about muslims being tortured to protect America as Senator, citing their "rights" (which don't even exist). But as President, he has created a Kill List which includes numerous American citizens.

See, he loathes the US Constitution and America. So American's have no rights and are expendable. But God forbid you touch a hair on the head of a muslim, even if they live. Nooooo sir - not in Barack Hussein Obama's world.

Forum List

Back