All things considered, America kind of sucks...

This country has problems but the great things about this country outway the bad things by a huge extent. The opportunity I was given as a young man to do what I loved for a living is something that would either be harder to obtain or almost impossible in other countries. Hell I went to woodstock 94 with friends in a 1969 Buick Riviera with a 430 v8 engine. Where else in the world is something like that even possible? The United States is an amazing place and I'm lucky to have been born here.

Last edited:
Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.
Move then. Buhbye. Adios. Toodles. Aloha. Adieu. Arrivederci. Ciao. Au Revoir. Sayonara.

It's is true. The places where America leads are generally considered "liberal" and the places where America lags are generally considered "conservative".

Conservatives got so tired of always being behind they elected Trump.

Sadly, he sees them as "suckers".

Leads in what....crime ?

I guess you are right.

Sure, the US leads in higher education, military might, and global economic influence, but in many ways America is inferior to other developed nations in Europe, some Asian nations, as well as Australia.

1) Our public education system for children is one of the worst among developed nations

2) Our infrastructure system is crumbling because Republicans are too stupid to do anything about it.

3) Our Healthcare system is one of the worst in the developed world in terms of affordability and accessibility for the population. What good is state of the art healthcare if only a minority of citizens can utilize it? Also, it was still very much shitty before ACA.

4) Our President is a complete moron who has the emotional maturity of a child and is thus an international embarrassment.

5) Corporate lobbyists own our politicians and therefore dictate policy without any consideration for the nation at large.

I find it so nauseating when republicans call this country “exceptional”. It’s even worse when republicans think they are exceptional by extension. I can think of so many smarter, more mature, and more engaging foreigners than republicans.
What I love is that conservatives continue to blame liberals for our disappearing middle class yet we see the rich keep getting richer.

Republicans policies are trickle down economics and cut social programs that benefit the middle class.

We can afford wars and tax breaks but not social security and Medicare

Social prorgams don't benefit the middle class, moron. They fuck the middle class up the ass.
Nonsense. Social security and Medicare play a huge role in the biggest strongest middle class the world has ever seen

They play a major role in impoverishing us all.
Bullshit. The Iraq war and tax breaks to the mega rich have.

Amazing they’ve convinced you that.

Ok silly billy, I’m going to address your post, try to understand.

1- tell me another country with over 3 million people with a better education system. Our system could match those other smaller countries if it wasn’t under the purview of a large central government.

2 and 3) BO and the Dems had a chance to address the outdated infrastructure but he chose to spend his time and political capital addressing the healthcare system which you’re complaining about now. Hmmm?

4) your opinion

5)Congratulations! You got that right, and they own the Dems and the Repubs.

This country is exceptional, you’re free to leave.....assuming you could muster the money to get your house back on its wheels and tow it across the border.
1) Lol why world population matter exactly? The US is so far down the list of poorly educated counties that the population means jack shit.

2, 3) Dems did invest in infrastructure. It just wasn’t nearly enough. Part of Obama’s stimulus package went to infrastructure projects. Infrastructure is at least in the Democratic platform.

5) Yes Democrats are owned as well.

Why would population matter? I’ll explain-

Think how much easier it is to design a system, any system, but in this case education system, for a group of 1000 students versus a group of 100,000 students. As you add students, you add diversity, you add different needs, different abilities, and the list goes on. The US on sheer numbers educates more students than all the countries with “better” systems combined.

Let's be real. Nobody wants to live in Missouri. That's just where God exiles people he doesn't like.

I think you've mistaken Missouri for Massachusetts.

Missouri, Maine, Minnesota, Montana, and Michigan are awesome...Maryland and Massachusetts, not so much. (Garrett County, MD excluded...it is also awesome)

Just to be safe, at Erie, PA, I turn around and head back West.
There are awesome place to go in every state named!

What I love is that conservatives continue to blame liberals for our disappearing middle class yet we see the rich keep getting richer.

Republicans policies are trickle down economics and cut social programs that benefit the middle class.

Social prorgams don't benefit the middle class, moron. They fuck the middle class up the ass.
Nonsense. Social security and Medicare play a huge role in the biggest strongest middle class the world has ever seen

How do tax breaks impoverish me?

The Iraq war didn't cost 1/100th of what SS is soaking us all for.

How do tax breaks impoverish me?

The Iraq war didn't cost 1/100th of what SS is soaking us all for.
We pay in for ss. I didn't pay in for the iraq war.

And what if instead of those tax breaks to the rich, which haven't done shit for the economy by the way, instead they strenghtened ss?

Today in Kansas City two sheriffs deputies are being laid to rest because of people like the op. Both gunned down by a 3 time murderer. But you know, BLM!

I'd rather that we kept the money Obabble gave to Iran, and cut back the scope of what the Feds do to national security, trade and treaties, and enforcing the law.
Wasn’t our money, bimbo.

Pinning the derpometer again, aintcha. Obabble violated the law by laundering cash to give to Iran. That's just one of his numerous scandals.
Obama released Iranian money and assets that was frozen by Carter during the hostage crisis. There was no need to launder any money. Stop being such a naive dope.

Jeebus you're dumb.

It's agains the law to provide cash to Iran:

Treasury’s guidance cites to what’s known as the ITSR (Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations), the part of the Code of Federal Regulations that implements anti-terrorism sanctions initiated by President Clinton under federal law. The specific provision cited is Section 560.204, which states:

The exportation, reexportation, sale, or supply, directly or indirectly, from the United States, or by a United States person, wherever located, of any goods, technology, or services to Iran or the Government of Iran is prohibited. [Emphasis added.]...

Obama’s Cash Payment to Iran Was More Than a Ransom — It Broke Criminal Law

Obabble violated the law by sending cash to Iran.
Womp womp.

^^^ Derp derp ^^^

Forum List

Back