All these threads condemning Obama on the attacks..not one expressing sympathy..

And why is everyone like this. Because Obama has divided this country !!!! HE ALONE has put America against America then ever before..

Because he has to - what else is going to run on? He can't run on his radical Marxist ideology. Now that he has a record to look at, he can't run on "Hope & Change" :)lol:) anymore. He can't run on his record which has been an epic failure. The only thing he can do is point on conservatives and try to convince America that they are to blame for all the problems in the world.

However, based on his abysmal approval ratings, I'd say it's pretty clear that America is well aware of who is to blame for the 4 years of misery we have had to endure.

Anger is a logical first impression. Lefties use it all the time when Christians dare to say a prayer in school or a college student can't get enough free condoms.

For our dead and brave Americans.

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

Do we appear as sympathetic as democrats were, since they are responsible for Brian Terrys death?

That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible.

Yeah, that's it Hitler. It's all the fault of an American exercising FREE SPEECH. That's what's to blame....

You are truly one of the biggest fucking assholes in the world. And wishing painful cancer on anyone, much less an American exercising FREE SPEECH, shows what an oppresive Hitler-like piece of sub-human garbage you are.

Anger is a logical first impression. Lefties use it all the time when Christians dare to say a prayer in school or a college student can't get enough free condoms.

Left/Democrats have always had a bizarre obsession with hating Christians. And now their irrational hate is being expressed towards Jews as well. But oddly enough, they have a strange love affair with Muslims. It really is twisted and illogical. I've tried to discuss it with some of them in the past, but they're just to dishonest and irrational to seriously discuss it. So i gave up. They enjoy their bizarre obsession, it is what it is.

USMB Libs have expressed their sympathies for the attackers who were pushed to the brink, the brink I tell you! by the Terry Jones movie

Do you rw's ever get sick of lying about other Americans?

In another thread, one of you actually said libs were "celebrating" their deaths.

NO American, RIGHT or LEFT would celebrate these horrible and senseless deaths.

Oh the sweet, sweet irony of your ignorance. Perhaps you should have read the very last post made just before this one you just made - from G5000 where he said (and I quote):

"That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible." - G5000

That's your side of the isle there luddly... wishing horrific death from cancer on an American for the awful crime of exercising FREE SPEECH.

Pathetic.

U.S. ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens was killed by a "small and savage group" of Libyan militants who stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said today.

Stevens, 52, died Tuesday night as 20 gun-wielding attackers descended on the U.S. consulate, firing automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades, Libya's Deputy Interior Minister Wanis al-Sharif told a news conference in Benghazi.

According to many on the Right, "condemning is really apologizing.

Then, very quietly, with no loss of American lives, no $TRILLION DOLLAR wars, he gets the job done.

Um, how has he "gotten the job done"? He's added $5 trillion to the national debt (epic fail). He exploitated national security secrets for his own political gain (epic fail). Unemployment has skyrocketed under his plan, which he promised would not happen if we spent like drunken sailors (epic fail).

It is Mitt who is to be condemned for using dead Americans to get votes. The man has no sense of human decency.

That's ironic, coming from the side that exploitated every American death to win the 2008 election, and then followed that up by releasing the fact that their official administration slogan was "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste" (ie "act like the sky is falilng" so you can consolidate more unconstitutional power for the federal government).

Thanks for playing luddly (truly), but you are way out of your league here. You don't have the brains required to fight the truth with propaganda.

One can hardly blame Obama for this. This is due to decades of American foreign policy that sends us around the world meddling in other nations' affairs.

Yeah, the old "if the girl hadn't dressed like that, she wouldn't have gotten raped" defense. What an ignorant fucking tool....

Pathetic.

:eusa_clap:Well dude I do show my sypathy. I do it when I go to church on Sunday and at our blessings before eating. When I am at the forums I debate. So don't try and be a know-it-all. It makes you look bad.

Pathetic.

There should be no dead Americans. Four Years ago, the American people were sold on the promise that the World would view us better without George Bush; in particular, Obama's Mideast Policy. Critics at that time said that his policy was one of appeasement and were told that they were racist.

Osama Bin Laden is dead but the Islamo Fascist hatred and threat to the US is alive and well. Deal with it.

Who was it that said : let no crisis goto waste?

The idiot liberal Dumbocrats just can't stand it if you play by their rules. They can't stand to play by any rules that levels the playing field.

Exceptional post Grampa Murked U...:clap2:

Yeah, looks like they've decided to go the pathetic Blame BOOOOSH & Romney route. I guess some sheep will swallow anything they're fed. This is a monumental fuck-up. The man's death was absolutely unnecessary.

Amen brother.... Amen

That fucking polesmoking dickfaced preacher in Florida now has the deaths of four good Americans on his conscience. I hope that fucker never gets a good nights sleep for the rest of his fucking asshole life. And I hope that life is shortened by the most painful cancer possible.

Yeah, that's it Hitler. It's all the fault of an American exercising FREE SPEECH. That's what's to blame....

You are truly one of the biggest fucking assholes in the world. And wishing painful cancer on anyone, much less an American exercising FREE SPEECH, shows what an oppresive Hitler-like piece of sub-human garbage you are.

I don't have to agree with every speech out there. Such as your idiotic rant.

It turns out the people who make the film are even bigger cowards than the preacher. These particular dickfaces were deliberately trying to provoke a hateful reaction, but are too chickenshit to use their real names or say who or where they are. So they obviously intended someone else to pay the price for their hate film.

That's as cowardly as it gets.

And guess what? I hope Nazis get cancer, too, even though I believe they have a right to spew their inbred worm-infested thoughts. I'm not some fucknut like you who cheers cowardly assholes. I want them all to die. Muslim extremists don't have a monopoly on being shitbirds.

Sorry the point sailed right over your pointy little head, dumbass.

Last edited:
USMB Libs have expressed their sympathies for the attackers who were pushed to the brink, the brink I tell you! by the Terry Jones movie

Yeah... What a load of horse shit to blame this on a Movie... I'm not buying into it at all.

Forum List

Back