All these Obama is crushing it or running away with it/whatcha smokin?

I hereby dedicate this astounding thread to all the dimowits that have never been wrong in their prognostications.

Enjoy

Come on grandpa....laugh it off

God, where you ever wrong

But look at the bright side, most of those who supported you on this thread ran away

Last edited:
I hereby dedicate this astounding thread to all the dimowits that have never been wrong in their prognostications.

Enjoy

But look at the bright side, most of those who supported you on this thread ran away

I was a joke. I understand that it can be hard to convey tone over the net. Many a negs I've received from misunderstood posts....

Enjoy

I was a joke. I understand that it can be hard to convey tone over the net. Many a negs I've received from misunderstood posts....

Hey

We all call them wrong. You fess up, admit you blew it and go on with your life
At least you are still here. Many of your compatriots ran away rather than admit they called it wrong

Enjoy

"misunderstood"

The ultimate whine.

Forum List

Back