All these Congressional Subpoenas...

I guess it is too hard for you to stay focused. I quoted your post. You stated we had crimes. I assumed you were talking about Trump and others in his administration. But you might have been talking Democrats in congress.
Lol, crimes? Are you serious? Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, and others have all.pled guilty to crimes. 30+ others have been indicted for crimes. SDNY is investigating other crimes. How much do you need kid?
Did you somehow miss that not one of them involved Trump. Kind of like investigating you because your neighbor stole from someone. Most of those crimes happened almost ten years ago.

Your thirty plus indicted were Russian nationals. Some of which wanted to go to court but Mueller said no. Not much of an indictment if the prosecutor says they are not going to court.

Got anything that points to any crime committed by Trump there little flower?
Lol, I need a set of these so I can see things the way you kids do.

View attachment 248752
Lol children are funny. So what do you think little girl is this we have him now #7423 or what?

Gee seems not that long ago you children were yelling Mueller was non partisan, an upstanding investigator. Some of us were saying that he had too many Hillary supporters. Now his investigation is not right we need more investigation. Well keep investigating sweetheart. When the next election rolls around and voters ask what have Democrats done we can answer spent money to investigate and found nothing. Got to think that should play well.

Your post ^^^ is ridiculous and your conclusion is wishful thinking. You believe Mueller is partisan, only because you have been brainwashed by the propaganda (aka: POOPaganda) of the Right Wing Media and Donald Trump's stump speeches.

Mr. Mueller's life record is impeccable, as a warrior, a patriot and a citizen. We all know, but few on your side of the aisle will admit, that character assassination has grown to be the fall back position for supporters of the GOP.

You should be ashamed for posting this BIG LIE.
You seem to have a reading disability. I did not say Mueller was partisan. I stated that it was not so long ago that you left wing said he was non partisan and that he was going to deliver all the dirt necessary to oust Trump. Now suddenly everyone on the left is upset that he has not delivered and they are now falling back to we need anything we can find.

Before you start assassinating someone you need to learn to read and understand what you are reading. The left are the ones that now don't trust Mueller.

Lol, crimes? Are you serious? Manafort, Flynn, Cohen, and others have all.pled guilty to crimes. 30+ others have been indicted for crimes. SDNY is investigating other crimes. How much do you need kid?
Did you somehow miss that not one of them involved Trump. Kind of like investigating you because your neighbor stole from someone. Most of those crimes happened almost ten years ago.

Your thirty plus indicted were Russian nationals. Some of which wanted to go to court but Mueller said no. Not much of an indictment if the prosecutor says they are not going to court.

Got anything that points to any crime committed by Trump there little flower?
Lol, I need a set of these so I can see things the way you kids do.

View attachment 248752
Lol children are funny. So what do you think little girl is this we have him now #7423 or what?

Gee seems not that long ago you children were yelling Mueller was non partisan, an upstanding investigator. Some of us were saying that he had too many Hillary supporters. Now his investigation is not right we need more investigation. Well keep investigating sweetheart. When the next election rolls around and voters ask what have Democrats done we can answer spent money to investigate and found nothing. Got to think that should play well.

Your post ^^^ is ridiculous and your conclusion is wishful thinking. You believe Mueller is partisan, only because you have been brainwashed by the propaganda (aka: POOPaganda) of the Right Wing Media and Donald Trump's stump speeches.

Mr. Mueller's life record is impeccable, as a warrior, a patriot and a citizen. We all know, but few on your side of the aisle will admit, that character assassination has grown to be the fall back position for supporters of the GOP.

You should be ashamed for posting this BIG LIE.
You seem to have a reading disability. I did not say Mueller was partisan. I stated that it was not so long ago that you left wing said he was non partisan and that he was going to deliver all the dirt necessary to oust Trump. Now suddenly everyone on the left is upset that he has not delivered and they are now falling back to we need anything we can find.

Before you start assassinating someone you need to learn to read and understand what you are reading. The left are the ones that now don't trust Mueller.

I haven't seen many on the left that are upset about Mueller's investigation. It will be done when it is done, I have heard lots of right wingers try to make that claim though.

Forum List

Back