'All The Whites Will Die Tonight'

He was a rapist, illegal immigrant and also escalated the fight.

It sucks that he is dead, but there are also consequences for your actions. Doesn't sound like the charges of murder or whatever were warranted. Someone getting killed in a fight rarely results in very serious charges... if weapons aren't present.

A foot to the head is assault with a deadly weapon in most states. Not sure about Pennsy.

He also is a racist white Supremacist.

I am a race realist and white advocate.

I reject the term "supremacist" because I don't wish to be "supreme" over anyone. Separate from, maybe, but that's a different deal.

I reject the term "racist" because all that means is "a guy I can't think of good ways to argue against, so I'll call him the worst thing you can call someone in America today."

Then she could've tried, I'd brought all of the hundreds of family I have and we'd had fun.

He also is a racist white Supremacist.

I am a race realist and white advocate.

I reject the term "supremacist" because I don't wish to be "supreme" over anyone. Separate from, maybe, but that's a different deal.

I reject the term "racist" because all that means is "a guy I can't think of good ways to argue against, so I'll call him the worst thing you can call someone in America today."

You might be a white advocate, but you are hardly a realist!

Here is honest realism for you. Not letting your white kids got to a school in America where they are the minority. In American Schools it has been proven that if the Blacks or Latinos are the minirities, they tend to fit in fine and accepted as equals. However, white children who are the minorities in Black or Latino dominated schools tend to be ridiculed, violently persecuted. discriminated against and well their lives are made like hell! Realism is acknowledging this and not letting your kids be subjected to that.

What is not realism is having a wet dream over an all white non-Jew America, Canada or Europe! Its never going to happen.

Forum List

Back