All the whining about gopers wanting to impeach Obama. ..

It goes on in small town govt.. also...Gramps took time out of his very busy schedule to post yet again....

It's whining down in Texas.......
All the telephone lines are down.....

It's......

This is backfiring on the Dems. Just contrast Perry's mug shot with the arrest video of the DA.

'Nuff said.

This is backfiring on the Dems. Just contrast Perry's mug shot with the arrest video of the DA.

'Nuff said.
I don't see the backfiring. Only partisans care at this point. It may be amping Perry amongst the gop primary voters, but if I'm a dem that wouldn't really bother me. I'd much more fear Randian Paul. And, as for my personal politics, I'd be happy to vote for Paul Ryan.

I don't see the backfiring. Only partisans care at this point. It may be amping Perry amongst the gop primary voters, but if I'm a dem that wouldn't really bother me. I'd much more fear Randian Paul. And, as for my personal politics, I'd be happy to vote for Paul Ryan.

Wait until the campaign commercials showing the raging drunk DA show up....

This will influence voters on economic issues and natl security ... how?

I never claimed that it would influence voters on economic issues and national security...but it will highlight the character and trust issues.

The Left is openly embracing their Inner Fascist.

It's so cute and adorable

We've been saying that Mao, Stalin and Hitler were the Progressive Founding Fathers and sure enough, our Progressives are acting just like them when they started.

So fucking cute, guys!

I never claimed that it would influence voters on economic issues and national security...but it will highlight the character and trust issues.

Ah, at best it's more arguing. There apparently were at least two gop DA's who got DUIs who didn't attract Perry's wrath. What you see as character will be partisanship to others. As Paul Ryan said today, over and over, the gop has to have a candidate with concrete proposals as to how he/she will make their economic lives better. I suspect for policy will, as usual, be a second tier issue. Obviously immigration will be in play. Perry's good at attracting attention, but so are clowns.

And Rick Perry is the one booked into jail for exercising political power.

Talk about irony.

I see Perrys stock going up from this fiasco. Any hope the left had for flipping Texas just went out the window.

And you've been right about a candidate when exactly?

The reason Perry was indicted and the President hasn't been impeached is a little something they like to call E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E.

Talk about irony.

I see Perrys stock going up from this fiasco. Any hope the left had for flipping Texas just went out the window.

The reason Perry was indicted and the President hasn't been impeached is a little something they like to call E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E.
I prefer to think of it as spinless republicans that are afraid of their own ghosts.

Next...

Talk about irony.

I prefer to think of it as spinless republicans that are afraid of their own ghosts.

Next...

Obama continues convincing more and more he's hopelessly overmatched by the job, and Hillary is making like Marie Antoinette. Never get in the way of your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Wait until the campaign commercials showing the raging drunk DA show up....

Well, I think a good response to that commercial would be one showing the other two Texas DAs that were convicted of DUI that Perry didn't try to blackmail into resigning, because they were Republicans.

Well, I think a good response to that commercial would be one showing the other two Texas DAs that were convicted of DUI that Perry didn't try to blackmail into resigning, because they were Republicans.

Please provide the video clips of their arrests so we can compare.

TYIAFYC

Please provide the video clips of their arrests so we can compare.

TYIAFYC

No need. A good ad guy wouldn't use the actual videos, anyway.

Forum List

Back