Trump All the ways to show that we are for Trump

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, this thread is a way to discover in pictures, vidéos for those who show they support for Trump!

Copie de stars-double-ressemblance-passe-07-300x199.jpg

drapeau_etats-unis_petit.png
: Trump supporter paints house red, white & blue

Cg-AFGNWIAI7cuP-600x381.jpg

She's a cheap c*nt.

Just doesn't want to pay her employees. Typical realtor c*nt.

Having said that, Go Trump!

Anyone else notice that the back of the house is painted red white and blue, but the front part of the house still looks like crap with all the peeling paint?

I guess Trump supporters only do things half assed.

Anyone else notice that the back of the house is painted red white and blue, but the front part of the house still looks like crap with all the peeling paint?

erm It's a billboard.

The thing that says "Trump 2016" is the billboard. The thing painted red white and blue (you know, the thing with the windows and doors) is a house.

Last I checked, billboards didn't have windows and doors. Check again, your eyesight is bad.

Listen, for your information the house still looks like crap like you just say : But look at Hillary up close. that is real crap.
Because Hillary supporters don't seem do see half of her criminal way.

Listen, for your information the house still looks like crap like you just say : But look at Hillary up close. that is real crap.
Because Hillary supporters don't seem do see half of her criminal way.

Nice................I'm talking about the fact that they only did half a job by painting only half the house and left the rest peeling and looking like crap, and you deflect to how Hillary looks.

Got news for you, Hillary isn't a house.

Sure....but Trump supporters don't care about the peeling of the house is the rest of the house who counts
Hillary her she is peeling with her lies.

Forum List

Back