All the religions say the same thing

God created everything. God is Almighty! God gives you free will. If you want to be evil, be evil because you will be punished for it. If you want to be good, be good because you will be gifted for it!

God created everything. God is Almighty! God gives you free will. If you want to be evil, be evil because you will be punished for it. If you want to be good, be good because you will be gifted for it!

Proof please.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, but that is all you non-believers say! Proof please. I mean seriously? All I can say is that I will pray :eusa_pray: for you and other non-believers so GOD can forgive you. Trust me I understand why you are against God. The majority of the Christians have disappointed me too, but I still believe in Lord Jesus Christ and his Father GOD! It is too hard to prove it to you, but if we were face to face, I would prove it.

All the religions say almost the same things, but I still believe being Christian is the best way to go. Most of the religions say don't lie, don't steal, don't have sex until married, don't hurt others, and so on.

I have picked Christianity because inside me I know that being Christian is right. What do the rest of you think?
Religion, no matter which one, is just bizarre. That's what I think.

Are you hiring?

Indeed we are hiring new employees for the Brool Story Co!

I hope you aren't based in Arizona, homes.

1271382269773.jpg

Okay everybody, I said they say almost the same thing. If you read the descriptions i give a brief info about what they all say. I disagree with other religions but I do not say bad stuff about them. That means you do not have to say Christianity and Islam are the worst religions, because they are not. If you are an atheist you can be an atheist I don't judge you for being atheist.

If one is truly religious in any given faith, ALL other religions are dead-nuts wrong because they have to be in order for you to be right. Even the atheist must be closed minded in his belief that he is right and everyone else is wrong or his belief fails. The difference between 'survival of the fittest' and 'sentient World' is a willingness to kill those who are wrong and fail to see the Light.

Tolerance is the key... that and the understanding that there are as many different belief sets on this planet as there are believers.... When people, in general, give each other the right to be wrong, this species will be one step, one generation closer to reaching for the stars.

Religion is just one of the birth-pangs of a Sentient World being born of a planet lucky enough to be suckling a fetus of living matter. Ass-u-me-ing the baby doesn't self-abort the pregnancy with nuclear fear, greed or stupidity, war will end up being just another painful contraction and our children will carry our unique DNA to the stars.

Proof please.

I am not trying to be disrespectful, but that is all you non-believers say! Proof please. I mean seriously? All I can say is that I will pray :eusa_pray: for you and other non-believers so GOD can forgive you. Trust me I understand why you are against God. The majority of the Christians have disappointed me too, but I still believe in Lord Jesus Christ and his Father GOD! It is too hard to prove it to you, but if we were face to face, I would prove it.

I want to hear what constitutes evil that is punishable, and what good I will be gifted for. There are many different religions in the world, with many different versions of good and evil. What makes Catholics superior to Jews? What makes Protestants superior to Scientologists? What makes Buddists superior to Lutherans?

It all reminds me of the scene in the South Park movie, when the people are gathered in Heaven, and the announcer tells them the correct religion is "The Mormons". What if he is right?

No, they do not all say the same thing.

What makes them the same is that they are are all groups of people that all share the same fears and divide the fear up like a task to be conquered or completed to a desired resolution. This resolution is achieved by forming a group...not unlike an army. They choose leaders that gather and assemble as many of those with like fear as they can. The goal they are after is to recruit until the fear is shared by enough reinforcements that they believe the task is managable. Of course they never catch the demons. They never win against the fear. It is self perpetuating. They will always keep the monsters alive.

god created everything. God is almighty! God gives you free will. If you want to be evil, be evil because you will be punished for it. If you want to be good, be good because you will be gifted for it!

there is no skyfather, you are delusional.

there are so many atheists arguing with me right now, that i cannot even argue with all of them at the same time. I am very disappointed that i joined this website. Seriously, you are calling me delusional. I am not judging any other religion in this world. I am a christian. I am a mixture of different kinds of christians. This website should create an online web-chat so we can all actually talk about this issue peacefully. You guys just talk offensively.

Saying something with big red letters doesn't make what you say anything more than annoying. That is why it is pointed out as a no-no in the rules.

The christian religion among others is based on irrational fear. Intelligent people reject tasks that have no possible resolution. It is similar to the popular definition of crazy.

You can justify your own fears with many who may tell you they are irrational? All at the same time? Impressive. That is not discussion. I am open to the possibility that there is a god. You are not open to the possibility that there is not. Where do you see in that set of rules "discussion"?

You are obviously not here to discuss anything. You are here to preach and to affirm within yourself and your imaginary god that you are worthy of his love. All very humorous in its concept but the story is old and the talisman has been weathered to the point that only the desperately weak and fearfull see anything left of it that could ward much more than the scoffing you recieve and deserve.

And I will not follow a tyrant "god" either. Who is he to give "orders" on how we lead our lives?

He is our Creator. The all knowing, all powerful Father who understands all the laws of the Universe and it's consequences and is providing us a way to receive the good there is in the Universe by making the choices that will bring it.

And what exactly makes you think you know better than He does?

Religion, no matter which one, is just bizarre. That's what I think.

That's fairly subjective. I think people who have no experience with God and their spiritual lives trying to tell people who do have experience with both that they know more than the people with experience as rather bizarre myself. I don't exactly walk around telling rocket scientists they don't know anything about physics or that I who has been trianed in other areas knows more than they do. It seems rather absurd to me.

I want to hear what constitutes evil that is punishable, and what good I will be gifted for. There are many different religions in the world, with many different versions of good and evil. What makes Catholics superior to Jews? What makes Protestants superior to Scientologists? What makes Buddists superior to Lutherans?

It all reminds me of the scene in the South Park movie, when the people are gathered in Heaven, and the announcer tells them the correct religion is "The Mormons". What if he is right?

They were gathered in Hell. But that's beside the point.

If you want the answers you seek, you have to go to the Lord and learn them for yourself. This isn't something I can just hand to you.

Oh, and he was right.

There is no skyfather, you are delusional.

I can't really respond since I've never heard of anything called the skyfather and couldn't tell you if there was one or not.

However. I know that God the Father exists. I know that His Son Jesus Christ died for us. And I know this through the Holy Ghost.

No, they do not all say the same thing.

What makes them the same is that they are are all groups of people that all share the same fears and divide the fear up like a task to be conquered or completed to a desired resolution. This resolution is achieved by forming a group...not unlike an army. They choose leaders that gather and assemble as many of those with like fear as they can. The goal they are after is to recruit until the fear is shared by enough reinforcements that they believe the task is managable. Of course they never catch the demons. They never win against the fear. It is self perpetuating. They will always keep the monsters alive.

Love casts out fear. You can't win against fear if you surrender without a fight.

god created everything. God is almighty! God gives you free will. If you want to be evil, be evil because you will be punished for it. If you want to be good, be good because you will be gifted for it!

there is no skyfather, you are delusional.

there are so many atheists arguing with me right now, that i cannot even argue with all of them at the same time. I am very disappointed that i joined this website. Seriously, you are calling me delusional. I am not judging any other religion in this world. I am a christian. I am a mixture of different kinds of christians. This website should create an online web-chat so we can all actually talk about this issue peacefully. You guys just talk offensively.

Seriously calm down.

Forum List

Back