All the religions say the same thing

Planet Justice

Planet Justice
May 19, 2010
United States of America
All the religions say almost the same things, but I still believe being Christian is the best way to go. Most of the religions say don't lie, don't steal, don't have sex until married, don't hurt others, and so on.

I have picked Christianity because inside me I know that being Christian is right. What do the rest of you think?

All the religions say almost the same things, but I still believe being Christian is the best way to go. Most of the religions say don't lie, don't steal, don't have sex until married, don't hurt others, and so on.

I have picked Christianity because inside me I know that being Christian is right. What do the rest of you think?

How do you know Christianity is right? Was all religion a total fraud before Jesus came along since Christianity didn't exist?

I think there is no god

and islam and christianity are the two WORST religions!

oppresive, illogical, unreasonable, unfair....

I would NEVER worship a god so twisted and sick that he intended to send good and decent people to burn in hell forever for such petty crimes....divorce, sex, homosexuality, atheism...

I think that the christian god is a deranged lunatic.....
practically a nazi

that's what I think

How on earth can you say all the religions say the same thing? They don't. If they did, we wouldn't have to argue about anything.

I think there is no god

and islam and christianity are the two WORST religions!

oppresive, illogical, unreasonable, unfair....

I would NEVER worship a god so twisted and sick that he intended to send good and decent people to burn in hell forever for such petty crimes....divorce, sex, homosexuality, atheism...

I think that the christian god is a deranged lunatic.....
practically a nazi

that's what I think

So because you are ignorant of God and His plan, there is no God?

Sometimes it would be nice if anything we didn't like in life would just vanish. But in the real world, we don't have the luxary of deciding what does and doesn't exist. We just have to deal with what we have.

I think that if that is the reason you call yourself 'Christian', you are destined to burn in Hell forever.

Ass-u-me-ing they are correct, these Christians who believe that God Himself took on flesh and dwelt among us as a Jew named Jesus, only to end His existence among us by voluntarily suffering rejection to to the point of death so that your sorry-assed, sin filled life would have a renewed and blood-bought purpose: to accept Him as savior and owner and worship Him.

cool-story-bro.jpg

Alot of religions have similar ethical teaching but not all religions are alike. Buddhism is unique in it's teachings on emptiness.

Okay everybody, I said they say almost the same thing. If you read the descriptions i give a brief info about what they all say. I disagree with other religions but I do not say bad stuff about them. That means you do not have to say Christianity and Islam are the worst religions, because they are not. If you are an atheist you can be an atheist I don't judge you for being atheist.

I'm sorry, but I could never worship a "god" who could damn his followers to eternity in his own personal torture chamber named "Hell".

I don't think anything you could do is worthy of eons of torture with no hope of release.

I'm sorry, but I could never worship a "god" who could damn his followers to eternity in his own personal torture chamber named "Hell".

I don't think anything you could do is worthy of eons of torture with no hope of release.

Again, ignorance is no excuse.

If you're damned, it's because you choose to be.

And what the church will damn you for today was no big deal 1000 years ago. And vice versa.

Way to blame the victim.

Again, if you are damned it is because you choose to be. Follow God's orders and you will be fine.

Forum List

Back