All the pomp and ceremony of the Royal Wedding.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Yeah. I admit. I watched it. Yawn.
Nice dress though. And William looked dashing. But they both had looks on their faces like "hurry and get it over so we can get outta here".:lol:

• Banned
Her dress is awesome. Very classy gal for a "commoner" :tongue:
I like our weddings better. Bit more lively.
I'm betting William and Kate wished they had a vegas to run to instead. lol

He looks a little sad, maybe thinking about his mom. Looking back and comparing the two, Will and Kate are so like Diana, comfortable with people and both are so in love, it seems.

The dress is beautiful but she's glowing. I like this one.

She looked stunning. I love her dress.

The Brits really are the world leaders on pomp and pageantry.

LOL, it looks like the one i wore, just with a longer train (of which i made them whack off :eek:)

I am so glad too! Because wedding dress styles will reflect her dress for a good 10 years to come. Dianna's was just 80's tragic!

I hear the nightlife in London is unparalleled.

I think they may go somewhere a bit more classy.

This is how Catholic weddings are. My brother got married this way, minus the golden carriage. They got you there. It may be the only chance they have to get you to hear about God all year, so they aren't about to pass it up.

Last edited:
At Diana's wedding, she looked in love with someone not in love with her. Whole thing was a sad affair. I hope William and Kate continue to be in love til they are both old and gray.

At Diana's wedding, she looked in love with someone not in love with her. Whole thing was a sad affair. I hope William and Kate continue to be in love til they are both old and gray.

You should never marry anyone you have not lived with for a few years. ;)

You should never marry anyone you have not lived with for a few years. ;)

I think they've shacked up for awhile already.

My point, lol

I'm of the same mind.

I think they are a great looking couple. Wish William had more hair. A noticeable family trait. Thank God I was spared that curse myself because it runs in my family on my mother's side.

Kate is beautiful of course.

My point, lol

I'm of the same mind.

I think they are a great looking couple. Wish William had more hair. A noticeable family trait. Thank God I was spared that curse myself because it runs in my family on my mother's side.

i agree, they are a very hansom couple. I wish them both well.

It's funny, Prince Harry is in the kiddie carriage.

I'm of the same mind.

i agree, they are a very hansom couple. I wish them both well.

It's funny, Prince Harry is in the kiddie carriage.

As it should be, he is nothing but a big kid! :lol:

Harry has become interesting the more I learn about them. He's a party boy, maybe a little less wild lately but he's the one who's like Diana. Will looks like her but he's more like Charles.

Harry has become interesting the more I learn about them. He's a party boy, maybe a little less wild lately but he's the one who's like Diana. Will looks like her but he's more like Charles.

LOL, i think william is more like his mother...and Harry is more like his (cough) father. :lol:

Forum List

Back