All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
※→ rylah, et al,

Yes! → The cry of "colonialism" is just a theme. It is an emotional plea from the immature Arab Palestinian Activists and complainants to induce sympathy from those that really don't understand the meaning of "colonial." Those that understand the international law meaning behind that terminology know that the Arab Palestinians, and those that support pro-Arab Palestinians position, misunderstand colonialism as a synonym for imperialism.

But that's only marginal outcome, this trend makes Israel into a leading middle eastern country in a fashion You westerners don't realize, the more You go against Israel in Europe and US, the more the cry about "foreign colonialism" becomes irrelevant and self defeating.
(COMMENT)

Israel was not then and is not now a political-economic and/or a political-military extension of a parent country's sovereignty over the territory (formerly under the Mandate); a territory established through the settlement of colonies or administrative dependencies on the parent. But because of the misleading ways, the Anti-Israeli Lobby presents the facts relative to the Applied Powers Mandate to facilitate Jewish Immigration for establishing of a Jewish National Home (not an imperial colony).

Most Respectfully,
R
Settler colonialism is a relatively new term. I don't believe it is mentioned in international law. However, the process of settler colonialism violates the universal rights of a people. The right to self determination without external interference, the right to independence and sovereignty, and the right to territorial integrity are all violated by settler colonialism. So, the term settler colonialism merely consolidates these violations into a single term.

And remember, both Britain and the Zionists openly used the term colonialism to define the Zionist project.

Colonialism is a western word, at those times they were also using terms as 'race' to refer to nations. That's how it was translated into English in Weizman - Husseini exchange. where the Arabs recognized Jews as people of the place and settlers by right, even beyond the boundaries of the mandate.

However, the process of settler colonialism violates the universal rights of a people. The right to self determination without external interference, the right to independence and sovereignty, and the right to territorial integrity are all violated by settler colonialism. So, the term settler colonialism merely consolidates these violations into a single term.

Nearly every country in the world has been touched by 'settler colonialism' (otherwise known as 'migration'). There are VERY few ethnically homogeneous nations in existence in the world untouched by waves of cultural migration. (Japan? Korea? Denmark? Fiji?)

Assuming that these historical and modern migrations actually ARE violations of the rights to self determination, independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity (and I'm inclined to agree with you that they are), what is to be done with a world -- 194 States, give or take the odd few -- which has developed as a product of these violations? At least up until ~100 years ago when it began to be rejected?

The problem with your arguments is that you don't seem to be able to construct an objective, comprehensive, reasonable and fairly applied structure to answering these questions. (Not the least of which is how to determine which peoples rights are being violated). Instead, you reverse engineer "how can I delegitimize the Jewish people's rights", which results in a standard you apply to no State, no matter how "settler colonized", except Israel.

If we apply your basic concept of a "violation of universal rights" to France or Spain or Canada or Australia or Brazil or Mexico or the US or Morocco or Britain -- what would you suggest would be the corrective measures to take?
You are confused by some simple terms. Migration is where someone goes to your country and moves into the house next door. Colonialism is where someone goes to your country and moves into your house,

However, the process of settler colonialism violates the universal rights of a people. The right to self determination without external interference, the right to independence and sovereignty, and the right to territorial integrity are all violated by settler colonialism. So, the term settler colonialism merely consolidates these violations into a single term.

Nearly every country in the world has been touched by 'settler colonialism' (otherwise known as 'migration'). There are VERY few ethnically homogeneous nations in existence in the world untouched by waves of cultural migration. (Japan? Korea? Denmark? Fiji?)

Assuming that these historical and modern migrations actually ARE violations of the rights to self determination, independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity (and I'm inclined to agree with you that they are), what is to be done with a world -- 194 States, give or take the odd few -- which has developed as a product of these violations? At least up until ~100 years ago when it began to be rejected?

The problem with your arguments is that you don't seem to be able to construct an objective, comprehensive, reasonable and fairly applied structure to answering these questions. (Not the least of which is how to determine which peoples rights are being violated). Instead, you reverse engineer "how can I delegitimize the Jewish people's rights", which results in a standard you apply to no State, no matter how "settler colonized", except Israel.

If we apply your basic concept of a "violation of universal rights" to France or Spain or Canada or Australia or Brazil or Mexico or the US or Morocco or Britain -- what would you suggest would be the corrective measures to take?
You are confused by some simple terms. Migration is where someone goes to your country and moves into the house next door. Colonialism is where someone goes to your country and moves into your house,

But I invited my brother to colonize my house, and liberate it from foreign rule,
I even gave him my offspring to marry, my yard, food and money to do so,
what's the problem in that?

But I invited my brother to colonize my house, and liberate it from foreign rule,
The Palestinians did not invite settlers.

Of course P F Tinmore they did, it was the central theme of the Jewish community, and they were promised that by law.

Last edited:

Migration is simply a word to denote the movement of people. So, let's just start constructing your objective theory of the violation of rights of indigenous peoples. You seem to be saying that migration is sometimes a violation of rights of the indigenous peoples and sometimes NOT a violation of the rights of indigenous peoples.

And your point of difference is whether they move 'next' to your house or 'into' your house. First, define what you mean by "house". Are you taking the literal, personal real property meaning? Or is there another larger meaning?

Are you still confused by some simple terms such as “country”, as in your invented “country of Pally’land”?

The Arabs-Moslems were settlers.

It is true that Democrats, as a party, still support Israel. However, individual Democrats are moving away from that position. Bernie supporters are moving him away from his staunch support of Israel. About 30 members of congress skipped Nutandyahoo's speech. About 19 members have signed on to the No Way to Treat a Child initiative.

A short decade ago none of this could have happened.
How is this bad for Israel?
Some decades ago it wasn't even a central topic of the world inner politics.

Just remember that for any seemingly opposition there's a step forward in opportunities and business models, the more #BDS-holes go on the streets the more advanced will be the investments in the Israeli market.

But that's only marginal outcome, this trend makes Israel into a leading middle eastern country in a fashion You westerners don't realize, the more You go against Israel in Europe and US, the more the cry about "foreign colonialism" becomes irrelevant and self defeating.

Rather desperate, dumping the same YouTube video in multiple threads.

Zionist trolls take the same dump on multiple threads.

Nice duck.

That’s what he always does

Of course P F Tinmore they did, it was the central theme of the Jewish community, and they were promised that by law.

He doesn’t believe Israel has the Right to Exist; It’s as simple as that. If the Arabs had won the 67 War that word would be non existent

I don't see any points won for the team.
Imagine paying for tickets to a Radiohead concert just to boo them off, while attempting to convince the fans to join them in a Polka show, then demonstratively leaving... :chillpill:

Does that prove they are more tolerant of a different view?
It merely shows that Israel as a society is allowed to express different views.

Except for being a classic example of infiltration and sabotage, good organization,
they repeat the expression "Jewish values" 20 times in 5 minutes, but each time fail to mention any.
Probably that's actually why the Taglit guide invited them to stay see and hear a different view, while driving them to a BtS meeting point. He and his group where actually very open to a conversation, answering them directly.

Especially the guide, being a typical Israeli answered them straight from the heart all that was on his mind. They didn't want to have that conversation, especially not with the guy wearing an IDF shirt, neither with the elder lady.

Can't hold an argument... feel confused about their "Jewish values", what do they offer?

Birthright walkout is met with vitriolic rage in Israel — ‘Radicals’ ‘You will get raped’

The former congressman Brian Baird once said that when you criticize Israel even privately to Israeli officials, they flip out on you, even if you’re a congressman; and this is the most important takeaway of the wonderful Birthright walkout that happened yesterday and that is now all over the Jewish press. A group of five young American Jewish women on their free propaganda trip to Israel kept demanding information about the occupation, and at last left the trip to join a tour of occupied Hebron by the Israeli dissident group Breaking the Silence. And the Israelis went crazy.

Birthright walkout is met with vitriolic rage in Israel — ‘Radicals’ ‘You will get raped’

The former congressman Brian Baird once said that when you criticize Israel even privately to Israeli officials, they flip out on you, even if you’re a congressman; and this is the most important takeaway of the wonderful Birthright walkout that happened yesterday and that is now all over the Jewish press. A group of five young American Jewish women on their free propaganda trip to Israel kept demanding information about the occupation, and at last left the trip to join a tour of occupied Hebron by the Israeli dissident group Breaking the Silence. And the Israelis went crazy.

I’m against violence. However it’s betterto get raped then beheaded which is the practice in the primitive Muslim World
I believe that if a Muslim woman claims she is raped, it’s thrown out of Court unless thete’s A Witness. :D

Perhaps the highest profile concealment effort currently going on is the suppression of Al Jazeera’s undercover documentary, The Lobby – USA, exposing some of the inner workings of the US Israel lobby.

In March, The Electronic Intifada exclusively published the first concrete details of what is in the film.

The film reportedly identifies a number of lobby groups as working directly with Israel to spy on American citizens using sophisticated data gathering techniques. The documentary is also said to cast light on covert efforts to smear and intimidate Americans seen as too critical of Israel.

Perhaps the highest profile concealment effort currently going on is the suppression of Al Jazeera’s undercover documentary, The Lobby – USA, exposing some of the inner workings of the US Israel lobby.

In March, The Electronic Intifada exclusively published the first concrete details of what is in the film.

The film reportedly identifies a number of lobby groups as working directly with Israel to spy on American citizens using sophisticated data gathering techniques. The documentary is also said to cast light on covert efforts to smear and intimidate Americans seen as too critical of Israel.

You will get more attention for your rambling conspiracy theories in the forum dedicated to such rambling.

"I have a video of Arafat molesting boys with autism on a big Swastika flag, and then leaving on a flying saucer. Palestinians of course are doing all their best to suppress that movie..."

Sounds familiar?

Last edited:
Poll: 77% of Arabs say won't replace Israel

Study conducted by Harvard University reveals Israeli Arabs would rather live in Jewish state than in any other country in world.
The survey was conducted by the John Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University with the assistance of researchers from Haifa University.

The study was aimed at examining the relations between Israel's Jewish and Arab citizens on the State's 60th anniversary, and included 1,721 respondents.
The findings also revealed that a great majority of Israel's citizens (73% of the Jews and 94% of the Arabs) want to live in a society in which Arab and Jewish citizens have mutual respect and equal opportunities.
The study went on to show that 68% of Jewish citizens support teaching conversational Arabic in Jewish schools to help bring Arab and Jewish citizens together, and 69% believe contributing to coexistence is a personal responsibility.

Sixty-six percent of Jewish citizens and 84% of Arab citizens believe the Israeli government investments should begin now, and not wait until the end of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Poll: 77% of Arabs say wont replace Israel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back