All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abu Anas al-Ghandour, accused of involvement in Gilad Shalit abduction, sanctioned, US assets to be frozen

US State Dept. designates Hamas commander a global terrorist
That was not an illegal act.
There are obvious reasons why no one comes to you for legal advise.
Capturing enemy soldiers is illegal?

Where?

Link?

As I noted, there's a reason why no one comes to you for legal advice.

Abu Anas al-Ghandour, accused of involvement in Gilad Shalit abduction, sanctioned, US assets to be frozen

Where?

Link?

Your usual duck.

Where?

Link?

Your usual duck.

Feel free to profess your usual ignorance.

"If America as the sole superpower and the political and economic master of the free world controls our world, the Zionists, in turn, are seen as controlling Uncle Sam.Notice that Syed complains that Thomas Friedman supports Israel's "divine claim over Arab lands."

Since he is against settlements, what land does that leave that he could be referring to?

It is apparent that Syed (and the Muslim world) calls anyone who supports Israel's existence, in any borders, part of the sinister worldwide Zionist lobby.

Winner of EU journalism award says Jews control the world ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

But neither Israel nor the U.S. should be so easily cowed by Abbas' threats. The PA's Fatah party leadership fears being seen as soft on the Jews or ready to end the war on Israel but it may also fear bankruptcy just as much. That's why it is high time that someone at least try to make them pay a penalty for their criminal misconduct. Doing so would create some of the leverage the West needs to make the PA behave. It can be argued that the PA is too incorrigible to be reformed even by threats. But until somebody tries, we'll never know if they can be nudged in the right direction on terror subsidies. Despite the risks, that's an unimpeachable argument for passing and enforcing the Taylor Force Act.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=18789

But neither Israel nor the U.S. should be so easily cowed by Abbas' threats. The PA's Fatah party leadership fears being seen as soft on the Jews or ready to end the war on Israel but it may also fear bankruptcy just as much. That's why it is high time that someone at least try to make them pay a penalty for their criminal misconduct. Doing so would create some of the leverage the West needs to make the PA behave. It can be argued that the PA is too incorrigible to be reformed even by threats. But until somebody tries, we'll never know if they can be nudged in the right direction on terror subsidies. Despite the risks, that's an unimpeachable argument for passing and enforcing the Taylor Force Act.

I agree, the less the Palestinians receive from the US, the less influence the US (a unabashed partisan supporter of the Jews) will have in the negotiations. It is better for the EU, China and other "honest brokers" replace the U.S. as financial supporters of the Palestinians.

The Palestinains must, however, step up their resistance to make the military occupation by the Jews of Palestine as uncomfortable as possible. Without that, the Jews have no incentive to remove themselves from the Occupied Territories. The Jews can't be reformed, they now believe that military occupation of non-Jews is normal, so unless the occupation becomes more costly and uncomfortable, they have non incentive for the status quo to change and will continue to take more and more territory.

Jewish groups had pointed to scores of bomb threats against their communities as the most dramatic example of what they considered a surge in anti-Semitism. Some blamed a far-right emboldened by President Donald Trump. Now, that picture has been complicated by the arrest of an Israeli Jewish hacker who authorities say is responsible for the harassment
US Jews wrestle with arrest of Jew in bomb threats case
Who paid the American-Israeli bomb hoaxer? Jewish teen had Bitcoin account worth millions
Who paid the American-Israeli bomb hoaxer? Jewish teen had Bitcoin account worth millions

There is a dedicated forum for people like you and your silly conspiracy theories.
JCC bomb hoaxer made millions selling forged docs online — report
After finding his bitcoin account, investigators believe Israeli-American teen sold counterfeit IDs on dark net for cryptocurrency
JCC bomb hoaxer made millions selling forged docs online — report

His Name is
Michael Kaydar

I believe that usually people tend to forget that no people are unified.
The Arabs were not unified before Mohammad, and Islam did not unify them any more than they were before.
It continued to be about power, territory and control.

It is understandable that some peaceful Arabs are asking where the
Arab World is, but ....considering the history of Arabs and of Islam, is anything else truly expected?

Racism is a problem in the Arab world, yet too many people in the region deny it. Last week, an Ethiopian domestic worker fell from the balcony of her employer’s home in Kuwait. It was caught on camera, and though the woman survived, she later revealed that her employer was trying to kill her.

"The lady put me in the bathroom and was about to kill me in the bathroom without anybody finding out," the worker said.

"She would have thrown my body out like rubbish, so instead of staying there I went to save myself and then I fell."

This isn’t an isolated incident. Many Arab countries have maintained the kafala – or sponsorship system – which ties the legal status of low-wage migrant workers directly to their employer, giving the latter power to take away workers’ passports, withhold their salaries, and subject them to harrowing abuse.

The Arab world needs to admit: It's racist

I agree, the less the Palestinians receive from the US, the less influence the US (a unabashed partisan supporter of the Jews) will have in the negotiations. It is better for the EU, China and other "honest brokers" replace the U.S. as financial supporters of the Palestinians.

The Palestinains must, however, step up their resistance to make the military occupation by the Jews of Palestine as uncomfortable as possible. Without that, the Jews have no incentive to remove themselves from the Occupied Territories. The Jews can't be reformed, they now believe that military occupation of non-Jews is normal, so unless the occupation becomes more costly and uncomfortable, they have non incentive for the status quo to change and will continue to take more and more territory.
Aww, how cute. Monty has decided to assume command of the Islamic terrorists in Pal'istan. Commander, Field Marshal Monty will lead and direct the "resistance"... from his basement and behind the safety of his Official Commander in Chief keyboard.

Don't break a finger nail. There's a good boy.

Racism is a problem in the Arab world, yet too many people in the region deny it. Last week, an Ethiopian domestic worker fell from the balcony of her employer’s home in Kuwait. It was caught on camera, and though the woman survived, she later revealed that her employer was trying to kill her.

"The lady put me in the bathroom and was about to kill me in the bathroom without anybody finding out," the worker said.

"She would have thrown my body out like rubbish, so instead of staying there I went to save myself and then I fell."

This isn’t an isolated incident. Many Arab countries have maintained the kafala – or sponsorship system – which ties the legal status of low-wage migrant workers directly to their employer, giving the latter power to take away workers’ passports, withhold their salaries, and subject them to harrowing abuse.

The Arab world needs to admit: It's racist
Off topic. Wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back