All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rarely does criticism of Israel attest to the standards of objectivity.
Are you on crack? Or are you paid to say garbage like that?
I see that you and others are basically on drugs today due to what is happening on the Gaza border.

Have some hot tea, relax with a good movie or a good book and let it go......

You know nothing of what is going on in that part of the world, and there is no sign that you ever will.

And then....you go and look for desert from another liar "global report".

What are we going to have to eat for the next movie?
How about the flesh of dead Palestinians you murder on a weekly basis?
I have not murdered any one, and the ones intent on killing Jews, ALL Jews are the Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians.

Go peddle your worthless lies to imbeciles who are exactly like you.

:thankusmile:

I see that you and others are basically on drugs today due to what is happening on the Gaza border.

You know nothing of what is going on in that part of the world, and there is no sign that you ever will.
Go to hell you fucking hypocrite! Israelis go in and out of Gaza as they please; shooting and killing anything they feel like snuffing out; doing these barbaric acts with glee; but if a Palestinian just gets within 300 feet of an Israeli wall, they get targeted by Israeli snipers and the world gets another round of hasbara bullshit.

Go to hell you fucking hypocrite! Israelis go in and out of Gaza as they please; shooting and killing anything they feel like snuffing out; doing these barbaric acts with glee; but if a Palestinian just gets within 300 feet of an Israeli wall, they get targeted by Israeli snipers and the world gets another round of hasbara bullshit.
Let us cry for Billo and his worthless brain

:boo_hoo14:

Billo's Brain which is very, very, very far away from the Gaza border that not even using Google Earth he would be able to see what goes on there.

I have not murdered any one, and the ones intent on killing Jews, ALL Jews are the Arabs who now call themselves Palestinians.

You are responsible for the acts of your government, just like I am with mine. And when you spread bullshit lies like you just did above, means you have blood on your hands. You share the burden of responsibility with your government. And the fact that you don't have the balls to tell your elected representatives to knock this shit off, means you give support to the willful killing of innocent men, women and children, who just want to live free of Israeli oppression.

Let us cry for Billo and his worthless brain

:boo_hoo14:

Billo's Brain which is very, very, very far away from the Gaza border that not even using Google Earth he would be able to see what goes on there.
It's always them. Israel is a nation of pussies. People too pussy to assume any responsibility. But you're not completely worthless; you can always serve as a bad example.

You are responsible for the acts of your government, just like I am with mine. And when you spread bullshit lies like you just did above, means you have blood on your hands. You share the burden of responsibility with your government. And the fact that you don't have the balls to tell your elected representatives to knock this shit off, means you give support to the willful killing of innocent men, women and children, who just want to live free of Israeli oppression.
I live in China, therefore you saying that I am responsible for the Israeli government's policies and actions to protect its territory and ALL of its citizens, residents and tourists only shows how gone in the brain you are.

The People in Gaza live FREE of Israeli oppression.

It is the Muslim Hamas oppression they are having to deal with.
How many of them are killed or imprisoned by Hamas and the other groups on a daily basis, and you continue to be ignorant about it or not give a damn about it because to you Only Israel can be blamed for the death of any human being.

They suffer because Jew haters like you do not give a darn about the lives of oppressed Arabs ANYWHERE in the Middle East.

Arabs oppress Arabs, and you remain quiet.

Israel defends itself and its population = International crimes.

Call the cops. Now !!!!

I will wager there is a longer list of things these Israeli homers will do everything they can not to read or discuss? Like this one...

Israel Denounced for 'Cowardly' Attack After Late-Night Raid and Bombing of Gaza Kills 7 Palestinians
Just hours after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted—despite the abundance of evidence to the contrary—that he wants to "avoid" military conflict with the Palestinians, a unit of Israeli soldiers flagrantly violated a ceasefire agreement Sunday night by invading the occupied Gaza Strip and killing at least seven Palestinians before fleeing under the cover of airstrikes.
Well, how 'bout it, Likud lesbians, whatcha got to say to that? Or do you need time to come up with some bullshit lie of who to blame?

I will wager there is a longer list of things these Israeli homers will do everything they can not to read or discuss? Like this one...

Israel Denounced for 'Cowardly' Attack After Late-Night Raid and Bombing of Gaza Kills 7 Palestinians
Just hours after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted—despite the abundance of evidence to the contrary—that he wants to "avoid" military conflict with the Palestinians, a unit of Israeli soldiers flagrantly violated a ceasefire agreement Sunday night by invading the occupied Gaza Strip and killing at least seven Palestinians before fleeing under the cover of airstrikes.
Well, how 'bout it, Likud lesbians, whatcha got to say to that? Or do you need time to come up with some bullshit lie of who to blame?
Dumb Billo.....

Do you know at all, what wars are?

Do you know at all, what happens in wars?

Definitely not.

And Pleassssseeeee, do not come up with ......the seven killed were all civilians and nothing to do with Hamas, or were not members of Hamas or the other terror groups there.

You only keep showing your Jew hatred and Israel hatred and your infinite ignorance if you think that Israel would allow those terrorists
to keep firing rockets into Israel, killing people as they have, and do
"absolutely nothing", but just sit and tremble to death.

And.....you can choose any and all articles from anti Israel sources where they call ANY Israeli actions after the country is attacked as "cowardly" as you like.

Israel has a right to defend itself and its population (even the Muslim and Christian ones) and YOU can go to hell.

Bon Voyage !!!!!

I live in China, therefore you saying that I am responsible for the Israeli government's policies and actions to protect its territory and ALL of its citizens, residents and tourists only shows how gone in the brain you are.
If you live in China, then no, you are not responsible for the actions of the Israeli government. But you still have blood on your hands for the constant lies you tell about Palestinians, as you so readily demonstrate below. You probably hate Kobe Bryant?

Right on cue...

How many of them are killed or imprisoned by Hamas and the other groups on a daily basis, and you continue to be ignorant about it or not give a damn about it because to you Only Israel can be blamed for the death of any human being.
Whatever Hamas does in Gaza is none of your goddamn business.

They suffer because Jew haters like you do not give a darn about the lives of oppressed Arabs ANYWHERE in the Middle East.
Why would I hate Jews? I know why you want people to hate Jews.

I don't give a shit about Arabs. I don't give a shit about Jews. And I certainly don't give a shit about you. I care about my job, the Lakers and the Rams. Other than that, I could care less.

Shove that bullshit up your Chinese ass!

Call the cops. Now !!!!
You probably want the ones called in Ferguson or Baltimore?

Dumb Billo.....

Do you know at all, what wars are?

Do you know at all, what happens in wars?

Definitely not.

And Pleassssseeeee, do not come up with ......the seven killed were all civilians and nothing to do with Hamas, or were not members of Hamas or the other terror groups there.

You only keep showing your Jew hatred and Israel hatred and your infinite ignorance if you think that Israel would allow those terrorists
to keep firing rockets into Israel, killing people as they have, and do
"absolutely nothing", but just sit and tremble to death.

And.....you can choose any and all articles from anti Israel sources where they call ANY Israeli actions after the country is attacked as "cowardly" as you like.

Israel has a right to defend itself and its population (even the Muslim and Christian ones) and YOU can go to hell.

Bon Voyage !!!!!
It's not a war. It's the 4th most militarized country on the planet vs a population of people not even allowed to have weapons to defend themselves.

So go fuck yourself, you disgusting whore!

I agree with this. What Hamas does to the citizens of Gaza is no one's business but the Gazans.

What Hamas does (or attempts to do) to Israelis and incites to do to Jews IS absolutely Israel's business.

If you live in China, then no, you are not responsible for the actions of the Israeli government. But you still have blood on your hands for the constant lies you tell about Palestinians, as you so readily demonstrate below. You probably hate Kobe Bryant?

Right on cue...

Why would I hate Jews? I know why you want people to hate Jews.

I don't give a shit about Arabs. I don't give a shit about Jews. And I certainly don't give a shit about you. I care about my job, the Lakers and the Rams. Other than that, I could care less.

Shove that bullshit up your Chinese ass!

Call the cops. Now !!!!
You probably want the ones called in Ferguson or Baltimore?
Goodnight Billo.

Sure Billo.

Hamas sets its population to die to liberate Israel from the Jews, to kill Jews at any opportunity and it is none of my business, but Israel defending itself from these people who want to destroy the country and take all the land for themselves .......that is your business.

You can be free to say anything you like, without any proof at all, but I am not allowed to speak of what I do know (which you do not know at all)

As I said, the war at the border (set up by Hamas) is getting you all unglued.

You want Hamas to succeed in invading Israel, as they keep promising their people, and exactly why they now have an endless March of Return meant to invade Israel and kill as many Jews as they can. With knives, grenades, machetes, anything will do.

The consequences of what Hamas wants and the deaths of the people in Gaza they do not give a darn about will never bother you one bit.

As always, it is only if they are killed by Israelis who are protecting their country from their invasion.

Ta ta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back